Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning and leaving thread

+21
Charlie Fairley
Ana Larive
Emilia Song-Caro
Violet Clarke
Nicola Delton
Max Farraday
Flint Solus
Robyn Walsh
Olivia Serenity Steele
Naomi Brooks
Ruby Chen
Sarpedon Illicon
Myka Galanis
Calla Torquatus
Mia Ioannou
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Vanessa Monroe
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Will Solace
Cara
Adelaide Reid
25 posters

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down

Returning and leaving thread - Page 22 Empty Re: Returning and leaving thread

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:01 pm

Ahhhh! Welcome back Alexa/Toni. :3 Always glad to see old faces.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:03 am

I'm going to start off by apologizing for my disappearance. For a few months I've been going through I rough patch, and have had a few personal and family issues that resulted in my leisure time and computer access to be as good as nonexistent. But I'm happy to say that everything's been resolved, and that I'm back for good (I hope). It's been hard, especially coming back knowing that I've left people down by becoming inactive without a warning, but I think I'm ready to start RP'ing again.

I'll be posting in my threads and whatnot soon, but I ask that you give me a bit of time, as I have to get back in the 'mojo' of RP'ing c: Anyway, thanks for understanding!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:13 am

OK, before I randomly dissappeared, my internet was fizzing out. the internet at home for me is gone now, as my signal has been scrambled like an egg. I have to go to a mcdonalds abut 18 miles away from home to get a signal...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:31 am

Hey everyone.

So you all know I love you to the deepest extent. HBH was my first real RP, and I absolutley love you all, even those of you I haven't gotten to know too well. This place is like a home away from mi casa. However, I have not been very active. My grades are not so hot, I have a D and an F. I have yet to fullfill any duties of my mini-modness, and for this I am horribly sorry.

For the next few weeks you will likely not see me. If it is important Adele and Cara have my real life email, and you can contact me through them (totally volunteering them, of course). No offense to you all, but I'm very protective of my personal information. But Aria and I are so much alike that... Well yeah. xD

I will check my box on occasion,and I might pop in and do some posts.

Love, Your Ar.

edit: ((Sorry, I couldn't resist making it seem like I was leaving. xD))

Last edited by Aria Austin on Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : comment.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:43 am

At first I thought you were doing a "leaving forever" post and I was like NOO! I don't wanna be the only Hermes kid!! But seeing as you'll still stick around, I'm happy =). And I understand about improving your grades.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:46 am

Hope you sort everything out alright, Aria! <3 See you when you come back. Very Happy

I have something to add as well. As you might have noticed, I haven't been very active, especially when it comes to RPing. I'm incredibly sorry about that, and I hope that the staff will forgive me for not following the "1 RP post per character a month" rule recently.

HOWEVER...I think that's about to change. Up until recently, I was failing Spanish and wasn't doing too well in math either. But I'm very proud to say that that has now changed, and I have A's and B's in all my classes at the moment. Very Happy

Because of this, I'm going to TRY to get back into RPing on here. But that said, I'd like for my grades to STAY the way they are. If they start slipping again, I might need to take another unexpected break. I'm also doing other things IRL (such as writing my own story, art, piano, theater, ect.) but I'll try to maintain a decent activity level on here.

For the time being, however, I am back. <3

But graphics requests might be slow because I'm completely out of practice with Photoshop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:24 pm

I'm only going to be on Fridays, Saturdays, and Maybe Thursdays till further notice. sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:23 pm

I must apologize also. I'm now studying the Constitution, and at the end of the unit there's a HUGE test. Like, 'if I don't pass I get held back' big. There's a bunch of quizzes in between, so I've been studying like a madwomen to get all this knowledge in my head x.x I hope to be back to normal eventualy, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:55 pm

Lol, this is sort of late my computer time sucks. My computer is like an old clunker and doesn't even works anymore. So I guess this is goodbye till we meet again HBH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:42 pm

Lemme rephrase. I'll be on when I can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:59 pm

Wow, you guys...I know I JUST posted I was coming back and all, but...I think I need to revise that.

I'm not leaving for good, but expect slow activity for a bit longer. My grades are still fine, but I've been working hard on other writing and I've just been busy with other things.

So yeah. I'll pop in with an OOC post every now and then--or I'll try to--and I'll try to get back into RPing when I can find the time and muse for my characters. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:02 am

Eh. Don't hate me, but... I never really said I was gone. However, I think I must say this.

Me is back for good.

And Jean will not just went away somewhere. She will be back too.

I'm out of town for now, but I'll be back soon enough.

AND I MISS THIS FLIPPIN' SITE.

End of announcement. -hugs- ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:11 pm

When you started with "don't hate me" I thought you would say that you needed some time off or something like that and I wasn't very happy since you play my character's dad and all.

but you are back for good! Hurrah!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:56 pm

WAZZAAPPPP EVERYBODY?! Shinichi/Brit/Iris is baccckkk~! XD For now. I might now stay for a while...XD Sorry. Anyways I've been writing a story, and in the Rping section I might be a little rusty so bear with me! Glad to be back! ^.^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:51 pm

Well I hope you stay for long Sinichi looks like an interesting character Very Happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:52 am

Just wanted to post my status.

I'm Alive for the most part.

Just no interest in RPing when my grades are not to my liking, they still aren't but I plan to write up my much awaited Averlaide post soon(Hopefully in the next few days. Maybe tomorrow). Need to get everything straightened out first. At least I'm passing math now, so that's a start.

I miss you all terribly and hope to come back for good soon,

Avery/Miles

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 pm

I'm really glad you were able to pull your grade up and it is totally understandable that you don't have the time to post much since you would still like it to be higher, but I'm still glad you're back. I've missed seeing you around and the occasional Lemonade posts.

Please don't die again soon Look
Missed you too.
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:43 pm

Constitution test is tomorrow, so I should be fully back after that Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:34 pm

Yay! -has been fairly impatient on Thomber, TBH-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:02 am

Hey everybody! I just spoke to Abigail/Arrianne and she's got some trouble logging on so I'm posting this for her ^^

Life is currently very busy for her and since she's got some family trouble on top of that, she's going to be away from HBH for a while. She said she'd be back as soon as she can!

So yes, Arrianne and Abigail are away for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:43 pm

Hey guys, just letting you all know that I will be in the mountains for the next 3 days and if I'm on at all I will just be lurking. No posting.

See you guys Monday night or Tuesday!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:47 am

Hey guys! Finally managed to get online...

Like Seph said things aren't overly good for me ATM, but I'm sorting things out and dealing with others and stuffs.

Should be back soonish, I hope. :3

~ Ari/ Abi <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:13 pm

I am really sorry for disappearing the last few weeks, my musical was performing, among other things. Hopefully over the next two weeks (while my play is running) I'll be able to catch up on things at least a little bit but I will be back and active for sure in exactly two weeks. I love and miss you all! I'm still going to be easily reached through skype in fact it's the only thing I have to do backstage because everything else is blocked so messages through there are fantastic and will be replied to in a timely manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:14 am

Sooooooooooooo... I think I'm back! :3

Still a bit busy with rl stuff, but I'll be around here a lot more again :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:44 am

HELLO TO ALL! I'm gonna be gone for a few days since I have the play to work on and a couple of school projects to concentrate on so the Rps Shin is in are NOT, I REPEAT, NOT DEAD. Just inactive for a while. ^.^ ~B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next