Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning and leaving thread

+21
Charlie Fairley
Ana Larive
Emilia Song-Caro
Violet Clarke
Nicola Delton
Max Farraday
Flint Solus
Robyn Walsh
Olivia Serenity Steele
Naomi Brooks
Ruby Chen
Sarpedon Illicon
Myka Galanis
Calla Torquatus
Mia Ioannou
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Vanessa Monroe
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Will Solace
Cara
Adelaide Reid
25 posters

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

Returning and leaving thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Returning and leaving thread

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:18 pm

I am back, for now. School, work, life... it sucks. But summer has come, and I am excited to say that HBH's Son of Neptune has returned!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:28 pm

Irene Silver wrote:Okidokie, well then ...

Anyways, I'm gonna be gone sometime the 14-22 still not sure when exactly for "Grandma Camp". I will have internet, but I won't be on as much. Sad

So yeah.

Demigod on.

Did I say that right? Oh well. XD

So I found out the time when I'll be leaving leaving. Sunday June 15 Ill be leaving for Montana (Might come here everyday over there, but I'm not sure) I get back on the 22. hen the 23-27 is our VBS (Assistant Bible Story Teller Person) and won't be on until the afternoons. So I'll be on/off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:16 pm

Hey guys! I'm back for now! Throughout the summer, I will spend some weeks working at camp and some off, but this past week was the only time for the rest of the summer that I was entirely without internet. I'm back for good, though my activity level will fluctuate from gods-why-is-she-on-here-so-much-does-she-not-have-a-life?! to only on when I am able (and I will most likely be too exausted to participate in anything other than the threads I'm working on and my staffly duties).

Bear with me, growing up takes a lot out of you. But I'm happy to be back! If anyone wants to plot, shoot me a PM anytime! :]

Thanks,
Addie
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:29 am

Hey y'all, your friendly neighborhood Spider-Cara here.

I'm leaving today for a twelve day trip to Spain! I will not be on at all until June 27 Smile I'm going to miss you guys and see y'all when I get back!

- Cara

Cara
Admin

Female Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:58 am

Just to add to everyone else's post. I'm going to be in the middle of the woods without internet for two and a half weeks, leaving on the 28th, and will not be back until the 12th of July. It is going to be weird not checking out what is going on at least ten times a day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:45 pm

Back from choir thingy :3 and grad parties...at least after this afternoon...  So, I should be here for a while :3
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Legacy of Mars Translaticius
Second Cohort
Centurion

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:27 am

So here's the deal:

Last weeks of school and it's kicking my butt. I'm super stressed out right now and I need some time to focus on it.
This means I'll still be checking in but simply won't have the time to write for a while. I've tried and have a few half posts but I can't find the energy to finish them.

When the holidays finally begin, you'll see me come back in full shine. I just need like... two weeks? After that I'll be around.

Back to top Go down

Returning and leaving thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving thread

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:36 am

Yea so about my vacation... I have vacation on 9th of July to 16th of July so I wont be online during that time because I dont have anykind of internet there.

So lets see what can happen in a week Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:26 pm

Heyyy everyone, sorry for my inactivity over the past few days (especially since I just came back). I just got cast in a voice acting project and I'm working on a few others, too. Also, as of next week I'll be staying with some friends until mid-August, so with all of those things in mind, I won't be as active as I should be. I'll pop in and try to type a RP when I can! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:37 am

Okidokey ...

Let me just say If I had been at Half Blood Hill last year for summer, I'm sure y'all would have rendered me inactive. XD We were barely at home the whole summer. ANYWHOSEL:

I'll be leaving again. Sad Either the 21 to the 26, or the 28 to the 2 of August. That's for Big Sky Bible camp in Montana so I won't be able to lug around my computer (Ever thought of getting an app?) and even if I could, it would be confiscated quite quickly.

After that I'll be going to my Grandma's house. She ALSO lives in Montana, but I don't know when that'll be. I'm sure I can take my computer, but I'm just warning you here. Better to be prepared, right?

AND FINALLY!!! The 6-10 of August I'll be in Tacoma Washington for a pageant thingymajiggerthing, so I may or may not be on here. It just depends. I hope to bring my computer along, but it's up to Dad and Mom.

So there's my run down of what's happening. I hope ya'll will still remember me!!! (Although I can't see how you can't remember me ...))

Yeah, so ... bye bye, I'm leaving this thread until the next time I have to leave for an extended period of time or so. Very Happy

Postage Stamp
One more thing:
I have time restrictions on my computer so I can't be on 9-4 o'clock Pacificc UNLESS it's a Saturday. Saturday's rule. They're cool. They're awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:07 am

And I am back!!! Ugh going two and a half weeks without HBH was terrible, but now I am back and ready to rp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:30 am

Giles :: Yay!

Okeeeeeeeee ...
Got my official dates!

So I leave next Monday for Big Sky Bible Camp! No electronics for a week (well, until like Sunday) and right after that I have to go to my grandmas house so that'll take maybe three days, but I'll have internet! So then August 7-9 like I said in my other post, I'll be in Tacoma. (A friend was there and when I asked his brother where he was, I thought he said that he was in A COMA!!!) Depending on stuff after that, I should be back! Until August 15 to the 17 when we celebrate my birthday, but that's not important.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:11 pm

SFTDP

Okay, something horrible happened. I won't be on here for 1 and a HALF weeks. Sorry. Gotta go to a grandmother's house right after camp. Sad Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:25 pm

Sorry about this for all especially for myself but I think I'm not comfortable with roleplaying on forums so I think I'm leaving for real... and with that I meant forever... Sorry everyone if you want to ask something... Im not here anymore.

Good luck with everything! Also I guess Ill get through this all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:32 pm

Oh yeah almost forgot... If you want to contact me in the future... Contact me by e-mail what I place in to end of this final post. Here it comes : jaakjo01@gmail.com

So there is it and still farewell and good luck for you all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:01 pm

See ya, so sorry you have to go! Sad May the Force be with you.

I'll be leaving the 7th of August and returning the 11th, but I won't be able to get on until the 12th. After that I have a quick vacation at the end of the month for a day or two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:06 pm

Why aren't you comfortable with it, Nicholas? :O

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:58 am

Or maybe I've come to other decidions... To start from clean board as my school starts soon and I wont be that much on computer then so I thought about starting from clean board but if someones happy about it PM or post it to my e-mail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:37 pm

So I realize I haven't been on the site for a really long time, and I want to start off by apologizing for that. During the school year I was super stressed and busy with various programs that I had to go to after school each day, as well as homework from various AP classes. Recently I've taken a break from RPing all together, because it had gotten to the point where I would make a post rather than doing my homework which would never get done, and I'd be way behind in my classes. To make matters worse, I got my AP scores back in July, and I honestly did terribly, I didn't pass any of the three that I had taken and it hit me hard, I realized that now that I'm entering my senior year, I need to prioritize on school rather than RPing. This site has been the one I've neglected the most and I feel really terrible about that because it's the first one I joined, I'm going to try and make more posts in the future, but right now I really need to focus on school and applying to colleges.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:25 pm

I'm away on holiday for a week~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarpedon Illicon Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:32 pm

So, welcome back Annabelle! It's nice to hear from you Razz I'm sorry to hear about your AP results, but they aren't the end of the world, and its never too late to turn things around Smile best of luck with success on the academic front!

Also, I got a midterm as two finals coming up, on top of my employment training starting in a few days. So if I'm on, I probably shouldn't be and I'm shirking my responsibilities Razz either way, my activity is going to he dropping for a little bit, but hopefully it will be back up in two weeks or so Smile
Sarpedon Illicon
Sarpedon Illicon
Legacy of Mars Gratis
First Cohort

Male Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2014-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:04 am

Hey y'all, I'm sorry I haven't been around the past month, I got in trouble with my parents and they took away my phone, laptop, and keys so I had no access to the site. I got them back a couple of days ago but I'm leaving for college today so I haven't had time to get on. With that said, I'm not sure how active I'm going to be in the near future. I'm going to try my best to stay active on the site, my replies are just going to be slower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:50 am

-JUMPS ON MAL- No more leaving.

...Yeah...so...my computer just crashed....let's see how long it takes to get it fixed...or if I just need to snag another laptop. Yay for IT dads that LITERALLY fix computers for their old job :3 I have computer access, just not GIMP...soooo unfortunately until further notice my graphics are on a hiatus. Curse you, blue screen of death x.x
As for posts, I'm not entirely sure what's going to happen with my posting...I hope that it doesn't slow it down more than it already is...
So, this is an "I might be leaving," but more of a "I'm going to try to be here with crappy computer stuff."
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Legacy of Mars Translaticius
Second Cohort
Centurion

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:05 pm

So yeah, I'm taking a break.

For personal reasons I won't be logging on as much as I usually do.
I might post IC if I find muse and will try to respond to staff PM's but apart from that I'm away.
I have no idea how long this is going to take, I just know that I need this.

For those that have me on skype, I'm not going to be online there either. Not being a ninja, just completely not online. I request that all staff related things are directed to my PM box and all other stuff is put on hold. This mainly means personal things or questions about threads.

I just need to think some things over and I need time for that.

Au revoir for now!

Seph.

This affects Lúthien Kiril, Arista Spruit and Aphrodite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:49 pm

I hope you get those personal things settled, Seph! Good luck Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next