Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning and leaving thread

+21
Charlie Fairley
Ana Larive
Emilia Song-Caro
Violet Clarke
Nicola Delton
Max Farraday
Flint Solus
Robyn Walsh
Olivia Serenity Steele
Naomi Brooks
Ruby Chen
Sarpedon Illicon
Myka Galanis
Calla Torquatus
Mia Ioannou
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Vanessa Monroe
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Will Solace
Cara
Adelaide Reid
25 posters

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

Go down

Returning and leaving thread - Page 36 Empty Re: Returning and leaving thread

Post by Robyn Walsh Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm

So, these next two weeks are going to be extremely busy for me, what with Finals and all, so I'll be in periodically just to check notifications and such but I won't be able to respond to threads until the end of the two weeks!

So I'll see you guys soon!
Robyn Walsh
Robyn Walsh
Daughter of Aphrodite
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2015-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:12 pm

My computer has completely broken down, so in the mean time I can only do stuff on mobile, so expect slow replies and stuff. Sorry >_<

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Mon May 11, 2015 12:39 pm

Hey, all!

So, I haven't been at work for the past month and a half or so. I'm a full time nanny, and the father of the girls I watch had major surgery and they didn't need me in. But I go back tomorrow (something amazing/needed/beautiful/scary)...for the next week or so, posting may be slow as I get back into the swing of things. I'll still be around managing my staff stuff, but IC stuff may be a little hard until I've readjusted. Sorry in advance for this.
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Son of Discordia Ferocimus
Third Cohort
Praetor

Male Number of posts : 2481
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Brooks Mon May 11, 2015 7:11 pm

Hi everyone,

I've been inactive lately, but this is just a check in to say I still plan on role-playing here. I haven't been myself lately due to junior year stress and all that jazz, and it's been hard to find the time to get around to replying to posts that I've been in. I'm planning to get a job and learn how to drive this summer as well since I've been behind on that, so I'm not sure when I'll be active again, but if need be I will post a few times to avoid getting deleted. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up where I left off when I get back because I had so many ideas. I hope everyone has been doing well. Smile
Naomi Brooks
Naomi Brooks
Daughter of Morpheus
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Ioannou Thu May 21, 2015 6:15 pm

Okay, so. Here's the thing. I'm going to be gone longer than I thought. even though I finished finals on the second, I still haven't been able to get much down time, and my neighbor was killed in a motorcycle crash yesterday morning. The family that was affected is pretty much MY family, and they have young children, who I am close to. I was at their house all day pretty much all day yesterday, and even though I got a lot of sleep last night, I'm still exhausted.

Long story short: I'll be on, but I wont really be rping for the immediate future. If you need to contact me, I'm available by PM and skype. Text if you have my number.
Mia Ioannou
Mia Ioannou
Daughter of Jupiter Unitio
First Cohort

Female Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Walsh Fri May 22, 2015 1:08 am

Starting tomorrow, I'll be gone for about a week without wifi meaning no regular checking of PMs! Sorry to all those who I'm currently RPing with but I promise to get back to you as soon as I can!
Robyn Walsh
Robyn Walsh
Daughter of Aphrodite
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 1:16 am

Nuuu, all the plottage on hold!!!!

But seriously, wherever you are going, have fun.

I'll just be sitting here waiting....

Alone...

*cryes evry tyme*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2015 6:37 am

Hey guys! So, I've finally got the internet at my flat now, so I can get back to RPing! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus Wed May 27, 2015 11:08 am

Hey guys,
Cara's wifi is being dumb with some flooding going on where she is.  She'll be back as soon as she can!
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Legacy of Mars Translaticius
Second Cohort
Centurion

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 7:06 am

Sunday, May 31st, 2015

Dearest people of HBH,

Some of you probably saw this coming for a while. To those who didn't, I'm sorry. While this site has been a home and safe haven for me for many years it's time for me to say goodbye now. I love and adore this site more than I can express in words but I'm afraid that it isn't enough to make me stay any longer. I've been thinking about leaving for over half a year at least but I couldn't bring myself. Now that my internship is going at full pace I find little time, energy or desire to write posts on here. At first I stared at posts for long times and tried to get myself to reply. Eventually I only logged on to see if anything had happened. Lately I haven't even done that on a regular basis.

While it makes me sad to leave all my friends and those I care about on here, I'm sure that those that wish to keep in touch will find ways to do so. I'll still be on skype, facebook and plenty of other places. If you don't have my skype, feel free to ask Elijah/Z for it. When adding me please do tell me who you are. 

This site was home when I had none and always warmed my heart when I was sad. It helped me improve as a writer and find a way to escape that which I had trouble dealing with in real life and for all those that were a part of that wonderful experience I'd like to say thanks. You'll always be in my heart and I won't forget you. You're like family to me and I'm blessed to have the pleasure of knowing you. 

I love you all and bid you a very fond farewell as I go. I hope you all have a lot of fortune, love and luck in your futures. 
And of course many great and wonderful plots and characters <3

Love,

Seph/Arista/Lúth.

PS: I'll miss you guys.
TEMPLATE BY ELIZA @ BOTE

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Chen Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:25 pm

Just had  a reminder that I'm going to be away from my computer from Thursday through to Monday. Should be back online by Tuesday.
Ruby Chen
Ruby Chen
Daughter of Hephaestus

Female Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2014-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Walsh Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:33 pm

I'm back on! I was on vacation with the fam but now it's back to reality.
Robyn Walsh
Robyn Walsh
Daughter of Aphrodite
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:52 pm

Calla Torquatus wrote:Hey guys,
Cara's wifi is being dumb with some flooding going on where she is.  She'll be back as soon as she can!

Yeah so I'm back but minus one character. Because apparently, losing internet doesn't excuse you from stuff even though you were ready to get back into it and whatever. So if you guys had any interest in rping with Calix, he'll be back shortly.

Cara
Admin

Female Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarpedon Illicon Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:35 pm

So I shall be couch hopping for the rest of June and July, so internet shall be a privelage for me. I promise to get replies up as soon as I can!
Sarpedon Illicon
Sarpedon Illicon
Legacy of Mars Gratis
First Cohort

Male Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2014-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Walsh Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:18 pm

So I'm sure a few of you have noticed I have been slacking on my responses. This week has been incredibly busy for me as will be this coming week, though I promise this coming week I will try harder to get responses up. It will be a slow process so I'm sorry if I don't get to you right away I just ask you all please be patient with me!
Robyn Walsh
Robyn Walsh
Daughter of Aphrodite
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:22 am

Hey guys! For the last four days I've been camping at a music festival and I haven't had the chance to even check my emails 0.0 Wednesday im leaving for California then home and I'm backpacking with my family and I won't re-enter society until July 1st. I don't know if/when I'll ever have internet until July after that I will eagerly resume all plots. Until then I'm going to post when I can to the RP threads I'm already in but it will be slow and I won't be starting any new threads. So that's the word on me hopefully I'll get the chance to post every here and there but if not I shall return in a little over two weeks. Love ya'll. Stay classy. Look
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:23 pm

Sorry for vanishing. I just got back from Mexico—vacation with the family. I know I owe people some posts. I'll get on that ASAP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:05 pm

Hey guys,
Just so you know, I'm going to be absent for the week, I'm going on vacation with my family to California. To those I have threads with, don't worry, I'll be on those as soon as I get back.

-Cara

Cara
Admin

Female Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:48 am

Hey guys, sorry I've been inactive and haven't gotten replies up. My fiancée came into town, so I've been with her all weekend. And I will be with her all week, so I probably won't get replies up this week either.

Just a heads up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:14 pm

I and Lita are currently on an RP hiatus whilst I deal with a real life bedbug infestation. Until such time as it has been taken care of, I will be hesitant to reply to topics, if I reply at all. Replies will be slow during this time, and they will be crappy. I apologize in advance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:27 pm

Will be out till Sunday as I'm going on vacation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:54 am

Hey!

I've been away so long!!!!
I'm going to try come back, but only one thread at a time and replies will be very slow!!! Working full time, and uni full time on top...
I probably won't be active weekends either as I'm usually at my boyfriends on weekends and we're usually busy.

But ...

I'M BACK!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:03 am

WELCOME BACK!
Wow, I thought I was busy with two jobs, one full-time and one night job 0.0 Are you super woman or something? But it's good to see you back ^^ (this is Addie) I hope that one of these days I can be in one of those threads :]
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:54 pm

Welcome back! Gotta say, wasn't expecting you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:33 pm

OHMYGODS ADDIE! Hai!!!! Very Happy
Haha its mental... so much work! I have an exam in august for the unit I'm on atm and then first year is done... ready for 2nd year in September! It's a 3 year straight course. Crazy stuff. Haha. Might be taking on a part time job for a bit on top as well but we'll see. It's only temporary until they find someone else.

But we should definitely RP!

And I know, Tom. Haha I wasn't really planning on coming back but I got an email through about my old graphics thread and realised how much I miss everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next