Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning and leaving thread

+21
Charlie Fairley
Ana Larive
Emilia Song-Caro
Violet Clarke
Nicola Delton
Max Farraday
Flint Solus
Robyn Walsh
Olivia Serenity Steele
Naomi Brooks
Ruby Chen
Sarpedon Illicon
Myka Galanis
Calla Torquatus
Mia Ioannou
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Vanessa Monroe
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Will Solace
Cara
Adelaide Reid
25 posters

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Go down

Returning and leaving thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Returning and leaving thread

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:40 am

Ok, I need to do multiple things, notthe least of which is find a job, apartment, and method of transportation, computer, and also make certain confessions to people, with all but the last being by the tenth of this month. my activity may be shot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:52 pm

Hey everyone ill be going to the beach for a few days. So ttyl!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:28 pm

Back from my vacation from hell... Im dead tired so I'll get to posting after some rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Solace Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:32 pm

Yayyy! Glad to see you back! Sorry your vacation sucked, but it's good you're back.

Will Solace
Canon
Son of Apollo

Male Number of posts : 878
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:20 pm

I'm going away on another vacation. I'll leave about 10:00 AM (my time) and come back three days later. I'm not sure what time of day. I don't know if there's going to be any wifi there so I might not be on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:22 pm

I'm going to be at camp for another week starting tomorrow ^_^ No internet, other than a few hours Monday-Wednesday on my phone :/ See you next Saturday ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:30 pm

Ok, guys! I'm back from one of the weirdest vacations of my life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:26 pm

I know I never really leave in the first place, but... I'm feeling a lot better now. Like a lot.

Thank you for everyone who has patiently listened to my rant, and didn't judge me. I have to say, all of you here are seriously good people.

Now, I'm back 100% and ready for some good quality RP! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:19 am

I'd really like to apologize to some people. I may have lied about being ready to make new threads or take care of some things right now before school starts. But moving out and packing everything up has proven to be a lot more time-consuming than I origionally assumed. But I'm leaving tomorrow, actually, later today. I get there friday, have to move in, and then school starts on monday. Either I'll have a lot of freetime, or none at all. So for right now, I really have no idea next time I can come back on for good, and by then, I have a whole bunch of stuff with my site going on right now as well. So, my goal is to be catching back up on threads in a week, or at least by then, I'll let the people know that I'm plotting with currently the deal and all.

I really hope this whole moving thing doesn't get so in the way of everything and I will do my best :/ love y'all! Later for now <3
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:03 pm

Hello guy's my brother in real life who play's Zeus told me that he would not be on for a while because he's having a tough time with life at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:29 pm

Sorry guys but my muse is a crapshoot, and I really need to cut back on comp time and get my Artwork done for school. It's a really big deal, and I'm going to be up from Dusk to dawn drawing and painting my heart out. I give permission to moderators if in any way they need to god-mod me, just PM me.

Love ya guys, I'll be checking in periodically to make sure nobody will burn down the Hermes cabin while Im away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:39 pm

just saying, they try it, i'll help rebuild XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:43 pm

Hello my fellow RPers.

This is me saying I can't do it anymore.
I'm not quiting the site but how can I RP when I don't even want to get out of bed because I can't deal with my life anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:56 pm

D8 Alright guys. First, an apology, I think. I know...however many weeks ago that was, that I posted saying that I was going to become active again. >.> That never happened. You guys'll have to excuse that; I've been feeling nothing short of flustered these last many weeks - relocating always kinda stresses me out and I've a really REALLY bad habit of eventually getting bored of the sites I'm on...and gracelessly vanishing after a couple of years; I'm doing my best to end that habit...since I've really grown fond of this site and I don't want my obnoxiously bad habit to get in the way of that. Not to mention that horrible knowledge that the end of my time at home has been drawing ever closer, that may or may not have bade me spend a lot of time sulking and moping and being generally unproductive. *shot'd* I'm secretly dreading college, but I'll keep that to myself right now. Smile And my laptop... I think I'll add that to the list of things I'm blaming, every single time I try to start typing replies...or anything really, the screen gets all pixelly and I quit after a few moments of frustration (I'm fighting that frustration right this moment. *pokes computer* ). >.> I'd have tried to type up replies on my kindle...but those would not have been pretty, at all, because I don't think I could write a paragraph on that accursed keyboard to save my life. D8

JUST PLEASE HUMOR MY ABSENCE FOR ANOTHER WEEK OR SO. PLEASE.
I'm leaving for NC in... three days. >.> I have a flight at 6:15 AM, which won't be fun at all. And I think my daddy is going to buy me my NEW SHINY LAPTOP in the next few days...probably in NC. Once I have that and don't have to stand this terrible excuse for technology, I'll type up those replies and get them posted. Until then...y'all probably won't see much of me. D8 So there. Sorry y'all!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:31 pm

So I just kinda disappeared off of the face of the interwebs for a while, didn't I? Well truthfully, I have no idea what happened .-. I think summer homework caught up with me along with piano classes and ROTC stuff. Give me one more day, and I'll be back in the full swing of things ^^

Cara
Admin

Female Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:38 pm

So I'm leaving for Spain tomorrow so no activity from me for a while

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:54 am

So I'm going to be gone for a while. Just studying and family stuff so see ya!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:34 pm

School starts tomorrow for me do I don't know when I'll be on or if I'll be on at all, maybe weekends, though this weekend I won't be on as I'll be in Denver. I will try to be on as much as possible. Any questions just PM me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:31 pm

Umm...

So, how many of you are ready to kill me on sight if I show back up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:34 pm

*sharping her arrows* Just kidding. Nice to finally meet you, Connor! I've stalked your post in my first month here. ^^ Glad to have you back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:46 pm

Hi! It's good to meet you, too.

So, I've decided that you guys probably need a real reason I left?

Well, um... As some of you know, I, um, I have some problems with panic attacks and things of that nature and I was recently homeless and, I, uh... Kind of was panic-y a lot. Most of you probably remember when I had to be put on the medication to breathe? Well, it got worse, and I couldn't do much for the last few weeks of school besides school and I kind of faded inactivity.

When I got to the point I could RP again I was kind of depressed and I didn't really see the point of coming back because I wasn't contributing much and you guys didn't need me and blah blah blah.

But I think I'm kind of ready to come back now, if you guys still want me around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:57 pm

I don't think we've met yet, but welcome back, I hope we can get to know eachother c:

I know how you feel with the panic attacks, I suffer from extreme anxiety, so I can imagine what you went through. And life comes first, so I'm sure that everybody will understand your inactivity. We're all here to help if you ever want or need it.

I hope to see you around!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:59 pm

Yay Connor's back! Welcome back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:02 pm

AAAWW!Conner that's terrible!I'm so,so sorry.(but just let me know if you feel like I'm annoying you) *nods head then ends SPAM*

P.S. I totally agree with Esther on this!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:35 pm

CONNOR. /tis that Eli guy from forever and a few ago who came back.

YES. I WILL PERSONALLY HURT ANYONE WHO SAYS YOU ARE NOT WELCOME BACK. (well, virtually refrain from cookie giving. Which is a great promise, if you ask me.)

No one is gonna hate you bro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next