Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning and leaving thread

+21
Charlie Fairley
Ana Larive
Emilia Song-Caro
Violet Clarke
Nicola Delton
Max Farraday
Flint Solus
Robyn Walsh
Olivia Serenity Steele
Naomi Brooks
Ruby Chen
Sarpedon Illicon
Myka Galanis
Calla Torquatus
Mia Ioannou
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Vanessa Monroe
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Will Solace
Cara
Adelaide Reid
25 posters

Page 26 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next

Go down

Returning and leaving thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Returning and leaving thread

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:24 pm

I'm baaccckkk. Smile I was gone for probably... wow, almost a year now. School, track and FCCLA got kind of crazy. But I'm back now, and will be open to anyone who wants to RP with Narissa, or Amalia (that account will be up again soon.) PM me if you're interested Smile

-Narissa Ellery/Amalia Rine/Sophie Brighton

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:16 am

I really apologize because I thought I would have time in between my camp job and Haiti to get some RPing in, but I got back from working at the camp yesterday and I'm leaving for Haiti in a few hours. I'll get back on the fourth and by that time I think i'll actually be staying in one place and my crazy life will calm down a bit. 

Talk to you guys soon! Wish we luck chilling with the Haitians.
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:31 pm

Hi everyone,

So, I'm on vacation for two weeks. I'll try to be on OOC, but my replies will be on hold until I get back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:38 am

Hey guys. I just came in here to tell that I'm dealing with some serious issues lately, so unable to post. It's getting up to the point that my muse for my character is below zero, so even if I kick myself to post, the only thing that comes out are one-liners, and I'd hate to degrade myself to that right now.

The best thing I can hope for is to get everything sorted as summer vacation starts. So I won't be away for long, give me 2-3 weeks and I'll start cracking again.

Yours Sincerely,
Ojobi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:09 pm

I figured I should put this up now before everything gets super crazy and I forget.

I'm sure many of you remember a month or so ago when I had an emergency wisdom tooth yank and couldn't manage much by way of replies for a weekish.  Well the time is almost here where the other three are coming out at once.  Since I'm not allowed painkillers, I imagine I'm going to be in pretty bad pain for awhile and not really be able to reply much.  I should be fine with other stuff like questions and helping with apps, though.

My surgery is Tuesday morning, so I'll have limited coherency then (July 2nd) through the 9th or 10th.  I'm going to try and get up replies I owe in the next few days since it'll be a little while before I can do much else!

<3
Elijah/Dante/Zoé
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Son of Discordia Ferocimus
Third Cohort
Praetor

Male Number of posts : 2481
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:51 am

To explain my absence, I got grounded. I'll return when I can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:45 pm

So. Life right now...well, I just can't role-play anymore. I don't know if I will ever come back (there may be a time when I can role-play again), but right now there are other things that I need to focus on. I'm sorry, but this isn't something I saw coming, and I apologize to those who I have threads with. Depending on the situation in RL, I may be able to complete the threads that I am in, but probably not.

As a note to the admins, I still may come back, so please don't delete my account for now. However, if I am not back by the next activity check, it probably means that I won't be coming back for a long while. So you can delete my account then.

It pains me to do this, but for reasons I won't go into, I just can't role-play anymore. I'm sorry...and good-bye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:24 pm

First, I was not expecting to have to go offiline for SO LOOOOOOOONG! My grandparents died recently and my family is still grieving. I'm sorry for letting y'all know that I was going offline, but my mom is still going want me doing stuff, so I may not be doing a lot of threads.

Second, I'm so sorry for leaving a lot of threads so suddenly. I'll get back to those as soon as I can, but even as I speak, my mom is asking me to do something.

Third... actually I don't have a "third."

Sincerly,
Nicolas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:09 pm

Greetings HBH Community.

This is your moderator speaking.

I will be without wifi this weekend due to going out of town to visit a body of water known as a "river" and the house we will be staying at is not frequented enough to warrant internet service.

I will be back on Monday hopefully before I have to work so, yeah, See you then.

Aves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:12 am

News update, I'm still grounded. I'll be lurking, but no replies will be forthcoming for a while. Sorry about that. for the sake of picking them back up when I can, I humbly ask everyone that I'm having a thread with to please PM me with the link to the thread so I can more easily locate them. Thank you for your time, mellonea nin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:27 am

Okaaay, hi everyone ^-^
Just got back, so I'll be more active.
Sorry to everyone who has threads with me, I'll reply ASAP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:20 pm

Sorry y'all, I thought I posted in here before I left but I guess I didn't. Basically we're on a road trip visiting colleges in the west. We left a week and a half ago and we will be gone until the 13th. I haven't had internet access seeing how we've been driving everywhere so I'm really sorry for those I'm in a thread with. I'm going to try and get my replies done soon but I'm not sure if I'll have time before I get back. If they aren't up soon, I promise that they'll be up within a few days after I get back. Sorry again y'all!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:53 pm

So my computer is being fixed and I may be late for replies since i only have my phone now might be a few days or weeks not sure about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:55 pm

I will be in Wisconsin with minimalwifi or anything for five days, starting Wednesday afternoon. Soo I probably won't be on too much, unless I sneak my phone on from time to time. Sorry guys :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:46 pm

So peeps, here's the thing. My Ojo muse has officially gone down the drain. But! After plotting like crazy. (Looks at Seph >.>) I will be bringing a new character here. He's called Dany, and he's a satyr. Don't worry though, I haven't forgotten about Ojo. I will be able to play him again on the 8th of August. Hopefully Dany will give me the break I need to be able to play Ojo again after some time. So for all the people that have threads with him, I'm going to politely ask you to wait a bit longer, and urge you to plot with Dany once he has been accepted. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:55 pm

HEY Y'ALL I'M BACK
I was having muse issues, which is why I randomly went away but that's all gone now so I am back! x)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:08 pm

YOU'RE BACK!!

Seriously, I missed you. Your characters cast a long shadow here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:11 pm

*tacklehugs* x) mwhahaha Jespice shall always leave his mark! we needs to roleplay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:23 pm

So... Does this mean you're finishing threads, or are you just starting anew?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:46 pm

I'm not sure... I do owe you a reply don't I :/ if you want to continue that thread I can reply today

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:06 pm

Mkay. My disappearance was a bit longer than expected but I think I'm back now.

Until Monday, anyway. Then I'm having my wisdom teeth taken out. v.v So I'll be gone a bit after that too, so, yeahhh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:17 pm

I really understand why you need your absence. Trust me, after you get your wisdom teeth removed you'd just want to sleep the pain and blood off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:19 pm

Finally, I have some free time. I've been gone working at camps and going on a mission trip to Haiti (which I blogged about) and now I've returned. For the next couple of weeks I'll be doing my best to catch up! Sorry to everyone I was in threads with :/
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:36 am

Hey, dears.
I just wanna say that I'll be taking this weekend off, starting tomorrow - I finally have the chance to work with my old dance school, and I'll be taking a flight to visit my family.
Just because of the nature of the importance of my dancing friends and that particular part of my family in my life, I will be ignoring ALL emails I get from the site, including PMs (which is something I've never ignored before). If you need to get in touch with me ASAP, please talk to a mod or Aria if you want to send a message, or find me on Facebook (<- I'd try leaving a message with someone before this, though).
Thanks in advance, and have a happy weekend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:02 am

Galen Will be gone for a short while as of today. He will return around the 25th of August. He and I need a small break in the meantime Fergus will take his place.

For Galen his leaving thread look here
 https://halfbloodhillrpg.forumotion.com/t6815-goodbye-but-not-farewell-open-to-people-who-know-galen#480177

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next