Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning and leaving thread

+21
Charlie Fairley
Ana Larive
Emilia Song-Caro
Violet Clarke
Nicola Delton
Max Farraday
Flint Solus
Robyn Walsh
Olivia Serenity Steele
Naomi Brooks
Ruby Chen
Sarpedon Illicon
Myka Galanis
Calla Torquatus
Mia Ioannou
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Vanessa Monroe
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Will Solace
Cara
Adelaide Reid
25 posters

Page 14 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 41  Next

Go down

Returning and leaving thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Returning and leaving thread

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:06 am

I'm drowning in homework right now, so my IC replies will be kinda lagged until my teachers give us a break.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:47 pm

I thought that school wouldn't be that stressful. I was way off on that one. I won't be on very often. Probably to respond to some replies and maybe actually chat in OOC. ATM I came back from a party and might have gotten sick. I drank out of a cup that wasn't mine but I thought it was. I don't feel great ATM so as of now my replies might be late.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:53 pm

.....................YES THOMAS, I KNOW WHO I AM. :PPPPPPP AND IT'S COMPLETED.

Haha, so yes, as you guys have probably noticed I HAVE been a bit inactive. Unfortunately this is going to go on for a LONG while. I will try to get posts as often as I can (during the weekends most likely and only a few even then). ^^ But I will be online and help with applications and other Admin-y stuff like that!

Cara
Admin

Female Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:12 am

Hey guys...college is currently kicking my behind (I guess that's what happens when you take a year off)...I'll definitely still be around, but as everyone else is saying, IC posts may drop significantly. I'm just trying my hardest to get through. You can still feel free to send questions my way, and I'll help in any way I can...and I'm sure once I get back into the swing of things and remember my time management skills, I'll be fine. In the meantime, expect slow posting from moi. <3
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Son of Discordia Ferocimus
Third Cohort
Praetor

Male Number of posts : 2481
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:04 am

Hey guise, I'm gonna be inactive just a bit longer. Before it was school royalling schooling me, but now my mother is in the hospital so I really don't have time to post. Might be able to get some graphics up though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:31 am

I've lost nearly all muse with Cat. >.< Not to mention iceless hockey is starting, school is evil, and some personal stuff that I have to be taken out of school for, and it last for a while after school. So. Don't expect many replies out of me, and if there are, they'll probably suck >.< D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:49 am

Ehhhhh....

I'm decorating my room right nows, and I'm covering a load of shifts at work and stuff.... So my activity over the next few weeks is gonna be pretty much none existent... I'll probably lurk on my iPod occasionally like... But yeahs.... Not really posting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:38 pm

Returning and leaving thread - Page 14 The_da10
Oh my gosh my real nameeeeeeee. The horror.
Need I say anymore as to why I shall not be RPing for a while?
This right here^ Is why. (It's a made up cover of course, but you can see where I am going with this.)
I SOOOOOOO want to get it finished, and I'm SO close now, 63,000 words, only another 20->30 odd thousand more words to go then proof reading and finalising. However, I need to get more committed to this, and with GCSE's starting soon, I won't have much time for HBH. I love you all SO MUCH, and I will most certainly miss you, don't worry I'll still be around, Hades never leaves. I will be around OOC, but no RPing (Apart from maybe in the school holidays, or if I have a random muse rush.) But yeah I doubt I'll have any time for it. Sad
And my OOC activity won't be brilliant either.
LOVE YOU ALL. <3
Wish me luck?
-Hades.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:52 pm

I'm still here but school is way harder this year then it was last year and i'm getting way more homework so I'm not sure how much i'll be able to come on and RP but i'll try to come on as much as I can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:04 pm

:DDD Good luck, Hades!! Sounds like it's going to be amazing!

Cara
Admin

Female Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Yes: I will be busier. But no, I won't leave. This is just a reminder for all of you who still having a thread with me. Very Happy

My thesis adviser just revised my own thesis, and I have less then a week to reply back. So don't except super fast reply like I used to do Very Happy But I would still lurk and linger, just not that much.

-huggles everyone- Wish me luck! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:59 am

good luck to you, Hades. Ok, in other news, I'm signing up for the army, and my already nonexistant activity will be undergoing a mood swing attack on activity, depending on how I work the system.
~Thomas the still absent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:56 pm

@Hades Keep up the good work!
@Jean Good luck
@Thomas Stay safe!
As for me I'll still be a bit inactive. School is annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:53 pm

Guys! My mom came back from the hospital and is recovering! Likewise, my activity shall be recovering as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:48 pm

Yeay Peter! -hugs the brother- XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:49 pm

*Lesigh* I think this is the final goodbye. Well, maybe not final. You'll see.

It's just that with hockey, school, all honors, maybe NJHS, maybe basketball, stagecrew for school, jazz band, CCD, a bunch of other stuff I'm caught up in writing (which people keep bugging me to update, even though I personally think it sucks), and extra stuff I don't want to mention (it's kinda personal, so...), I barely have any time for RPing, much less such a big site like this. I'll still be on OG and CHB7, though activity there will be low. I just have a bunch of stuff going on in life, and it feels as if I'm going to die from spreading my time. Sorry Sad

I will miss all of you. Every single one. New, old, someone I rarely talk to, someone I talk to a lot. I'll miss you. Remember that you are beautiful, no matter what anyone says, and you're worth it. I love y'all<3 And I may be back some day, when things die down, and I can write better. Part of the reason why I'm leaving is because I'm museless for Cat.

If you want to contact me, email me at: the.doctor.fan33@gmail.com as I check it regularly. Well, more regularly than my other one. So, bye, hopefully for now... can an admin/mod delete my account, as I won't be on it anymore?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:34 pm

What…Cat…you're leaving. Aww! Anyway, I totally understand your dessiosn and I hope you had fun here! Bye. See ya at school!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:38 pm

I'll miss you, Cat. I'm sure a lot of us will. <3

Some of you may have noticed that my IC activity has gone down, along with my OOC activity. It's going to be like this for a little while. Not sure how long, but I'll post here when I'm going to be fully active again. I'll try to pop into the randomness thread every now and then, just to say hi, but probably not too much more than that. But who knows? Maybe I'll end up having a bit more time then I thought I would.

So yeah. Don't expect any IC posts from me for the time being. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:00 pm

I'm really sorry to the four people I have threads with, but I'm not going to be so quick on replies. I've got a ton of school work, band, and many personal issues with friends and... others, that I need to focus on. Hopefully I'll still be able to reply, but don't be surprised if it takes at least a week :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:18 am

my activity is going to be... difficult, to put it lightly. I'll be lurking, but don't expect a quality post from me anywhere, apologies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:09 pm

I'm back! Hopefully for good now because I feel so stupid returning and leaving, I'm so unreliable. High school's starting to settle down a bit though and I'll have more time, though I'm also juggling three more Tumblr RP blogs than before and that can be tricky on it's own. I don't want to quit for good though, I love this site so much and it's such good practice especially compared to the only other active place I RP (aside from tumblr) where all I get in reply to my full paragraphs are three words. I'll stop now before I ramble. Sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:18 pm

You might have seen this on my signature but...
Ok so school is killing me and my activity will be low. My RPs will be bad because all of energy is going into school work. Sorry for those I'm RPing with.
So until I atually get some time to do stuff:

Returning and leaving thread - Page 14 Tumblr_m7yf1auQEH1r91bgy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:41 am

GUESS WHO'S BACK

BACK AGAIN

AMA'S BACK

TELL A FRIEND

No, but, seriously, I AM BACK IN BUSINESS, BABY. I still have SO MUCH to do, like college and my other two RPs (I'm Coach Finstock, you guys! COACH FINSTOCK!!!!) and this giant, hugely awesome Teen Wolf (~STEREK~) Big Bang I'm working on, but I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

and also dealing with people in college is much harder than the actual work itself. Do you know how much homework I've done the whole time I've been here? Maybe five hours worth.

Maybe.

So, expect all four of my late replies to be posted sometime after comp sci class (probably between 4 and 8 o' clock) and, yes, Cara, if you're reading this, you can expect my mini-mod application sometime this weekend or the beginning of next week.

I'll hate myself if I don't at least try.

SO! I'm off to finish one of my apps and actually read a book, so I'll be back around four! Love you all! <3 (And if you have any questions about me or my RP activity or the Latin classifications of werewolves, feel free to PM me or message me on FB!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:42 am

OH NO I ACCIDENTALLY CURSED

THIS IS BAD

VERY BAD

I SUCK SO MUCH AT PRETENDING TO BE A LITTLE KID

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:32 pm

WHAT. I SEE NOTHING WRONG(?!)

AND YAYYYYYYY!!! (To the mini-mod app and returning) WELCOME BACK :DD