Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calix Kiril, Ángel Herrera and Artemis

+4
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Mia Ioannou
Calla Torquatus
Cara
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Calix Kiril, Ángel Herrera and Artemis - Page 2 Empty Re: Calix Kiril, Ángel Herrera and Artemis

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 12:36 pm

Tis up!
But under a different name. At your pleasure~

Back to top Go down

Calix Kiril, Ángel Herrera and Artemis - Page 2 Empty Re: Calix Kiril, Ángel Herrera and Artemis

Post by Cara Wed May 08, 2013 3:22 pm

I was reading through my replies and realized I'd have to change a few things up, but shouldn't be too hard ^^

Cara
Admin

Female Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 4:06 pm

CARA
I KNOW YOU ARE PROBABLY SUPER BUSY AND STUFF AND THIS PLOT CAN WAIT TIL YOU ARE DONE WITH STUFFS

Jes needs to get in punished/interrogated for attacking people and being a member of the triparte and stuffs... i feel Calix would be a good person to do such things. *shrug* this doesnt need to happen anytime soon, so when ever you have time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 4:08 pm

((Sorry for the In-between post)) Perhaps Ojobi can drag him to Calix's office?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:03 pm

Updated plots!

Cara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:00 pm

Cara Trickton wrote:Cara Trickton
~ Calix is also pretty anti-Greek so that would be fun

You know, Thomas is pretty good at ticking people off....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:52 pm

Calix could talk to Angharad for socializing. And she might make him angry and revert to his cold ways

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:13 pm

Yes! Calix definitely needs to start talking to people right now Smile

Cara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:25 pm

So how do you think they should bump into each other and what could they talk about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:11 pm

I'm so sorry I didn't see this.
Hm. I think Calix will be out of his room but still keep in the Principia. Or he could be wandering Camp just trying to get used to it again.
As to what they should talk about, I don't know, haha. Calix doesn't talk that much Wink

Cara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:32 pm

I think I'll go along with the wandering around Camp plan. I'll start it and let you know once I'm done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:22 pm

That sounds awesome, thanks!

Cara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Ioannou Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:17 pm

-pokes- So since Calla and Calix are childhood friends and Mia and Calla are besties, maybe Calix and Mia were friends at Camp Jupiter? :3
Mia Ioannou
Mia Ioannou
Daughter of Jupiter Unitio
First Cohort

Female Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:01 pm

-pokes back- That definitely sounds likely :DD I think he'd have one of those: 'oh yes... that person' moments XD

Cara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Ioannou Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:35 pm

XDD That sounds really awesome. I'ma PM you now. Razz
Mia Ioannou
Mia Ioannou
Daughter of Jupiter Unitio
First Cohort

Female Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:21 pm

Cara Trickton wrote:~Cara needs a close friend or two
-thrusts Ben at you for this- 
They met when Ben was Unclaimed if I remember correctly, and they were friendly, I think this friendship should blossom again. It'd be somewhat like the fox and the hound friendship!
I don't know, I just love the idea of two children of Athena and Ares being friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:56 pm

-throws Cara at Ben-
I would love that! Friends are definitely something she needs right now, and I think she and Ben would get along great! You know, as long as she's the fox Wink

Cara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:09 pm

Oooshhh not so sure about that. Wink 
Hahaha, I'll PM you so we can plot it further!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:02 pm

I would so throw Thomas at you, but I'm going to be trading him out, so... maybe Lita?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:10 pm

Hey guys! Updated plots and I added my lovely son of Poseidon to the list ^^

Cara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:43 am

Bumping for Angel and Calix!

Cara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:43 pm

Huh...so Ángel is single these days? Wink

/spam
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Son of Discordia Ferocimus
Third Cohort
Praetor

Male Number of posts : 2481
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:05 pm

GUESS WHAT GUYS? WE HAVE A NEW RESIDENT GODDESS! If you guys want to mix it up with the Goddess of the Hunt (especially you ladies who are thinking that a life of basic immortality and no guys is for you) then drop me a message!

Cara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:29 pm

FIRST THREAD WITH ARTY SHOULD BE WITH JENN
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Legacy of Mars Translaticius
Second Cohort
Centurion

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next