Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's been too long ((Calix Kiril))

Go down

It's been too long ((Calix Kiril)) Empty It's been too long ((Calix Kiril))

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:30 pm

It was time for Felix to go and have a little chat with Calix now. They hadn't spoken since the guy's wedding.  There were a few thing he needed to know, one of them was how the married life was, maybe it was something he could get used to himself. What had transpired in the camp while he was gone was another, not even to mention what Felix himself has been up to all that time. Him noticing the girls at camp, but he Felix Septimus Avital starting to look at one of them more and more and Calix's thoughts on that. Because something hadn't slipped his attention and that was the attention he did get from all the beauties out there. That was something that he did like, but it was a bit harder for him to turn down the ladies, than to accept like he always had in the old camp.

It was time for him to get out of bed and get dressed. Even though it was only April he dressed in cargo pants and an tank top, was it legion standards, heck no, did he like it, yes he did. making sure his new weapons were stashed safely, he did trust his fellow Romans, but the Hermes kids had loose fingers, he had noticed so on his travels. Thinking of which it did start to feel like he wanted to get back on the road, but somehow the presence of Sienna made him want to stay at camp. Strapping on his muddy army boots he marched, well cantered out of the door. He didn't care what anyone thought of him at that moment, or rather most of the time. He was going to see an old friend and if they said anything about it he would see if he could change his attitude, depended on who said it.

The principia already coming in sight he walked in, not giving enough to announce himself he walked into Calix's room, took a chair, sat down, set his muddy feet upon his desk with paperwork and gave him a smile. ''It has been too long Calix, or should I say my brother from another mother'' A grin was plastered on his face as he looked upon the praetor. ''It's been too darn long since we had a nice little heart to heart old friend.'' It had been too long, the last one of those had been before the old camp had been destroyed. So much had happened and Felix had some holes to fill in his memory, or that may just have been his travels. Now he was lying back waiting for Calix to respond

Back to top Go down

It's been too long ((Calix Kiril)) Empty Re: It's been too long ((Calix Kiril))

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:07 pm

Calix found everything changing. It all began with married life. Waking up next to the most perfect woman in the entire world made his heart skip a beat every single time he thought about it, and he seemed to think about it a lot. There was something different about being married as opposed to only being in a committed relationship. And he liked it a lot. A lot more than he liked what he did back at the old Camp Jupiter. And he enjoyed those times a fair amount. Ever since he met Lúthien he couldn’t even imagine going back to picking up girls as easily as picking up a sword. The thought of it filled him with remorse and shame. And he was happy that he found the person who essentially made him a better man. And not the womanizer. Calix assumed that one of the reasons he didn’t realize the direct consequences of his actions was the fact that he didn’t act alone. He had his partner in crime, Felix Avital. The unclaimed demigod made his appearance back at Camp just in time for Calix’s wedding, something that must have thrown his old friend for a loop. The thought of Calix settling down was a surprise to everyone who knew him back at the old camp. And he didn’t blame them one bit. But now he and Felix played two completely different games… though he felt that they did have a lot in common and a lot to talk about.

Calix was just getting out of the shower when Felix dropped by for his visit. He walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and nearly had a heart attack when he saw his friend looking very comfortable at his desk. Calix crossed his arms. Felix looked very smug with his anything-but-standard-issue boots and long, also anything-but-standard haircut. His rule-breaker of a partner hadn’t changed in the slightest. Even in the way he addressed him. Never as his rank. But Calix. Or, as he said in a cringingly familiar was, brother from another mother. Calix shook his head slightly but still felt a smile come over his face. That damn smirk. Calix ran a hand through his hair and sighed deeply. “You picked a fabulous time to come by, Legionnaire Avital.” Calix knew that Felix wouldn’t like to be referred to as a title that he’d rather not have. But he did it anyway. Just to get him back for looking like a Greek. “As always…” He cleared his throat and pulled out clothes.

“Go on, start talking,” Calix said as he walked back into the bathroom. “I’m all ears, what’s so important that you have to break into my room and get my work all dirty, hm? Just don’t walk in here.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:36 pm

Felix couldn't help but keep the grin on his face as Calix ran a hand through his hair with a deep sight, he still had it in him to irk the leader of the Roman camp. After that it was Calix his turn to irk Felix by giving him the formal legionnaire Avital. A grimace went over the face of the unclaimed demigod, though an underlying mirth at the thought that once again he had picked the most impossible time for his visit to his old friend, just like he had always had. Meanwhile Calix was sill walking around with nothing but a towel, looking for something to put on. Finally when he had found it he walked back to the bathroom yelling at Felix at which the Roman just had to chuckle. ''Calix by now you should be used to that I always get your work dirty, not to mention arrive at the worst possible moment for you.'' he couldn't help but laugh out loud even though there wasn't much to laugh about. Just this bickering with calix was one of the things he had missed most dearly.

He racked and raked his brain for the things he wanted to talk about and found that it were quite a few things. To start it all off his own visit to the old camp and what had happened to him after that. Second of all, why Calix had settled and the girl he had settled, or should he say married. His own feelings for Sienna and how he too felt a change come over him. Finally as last point, or points whatever he felt like discussing. ''Well as you know I have been to the old camp site and found some things there, things that might be of interest to you as leader and things that might be of interest as a person. For one I found a singed picture of you and your parents in what used to be your house.'' At that moment he tapped the breast pocket of the tank top he was wearing just to make sure that it was still there. ''The things that would interest you as leader of the Roman camp would be that I found that monsters had pretty much overrun the place by the time I arrived there. I have had to duke it out with them for my life more than once...''

A short silence fell over the demigod as he fingered the scars in his neck and thought of what had happened after he escaped with those wounds. ''One of those still holds some things of me, one my sword in his gut, two three four and five strips of my neck skin. Luckily we were near a highway and so I got transported to a mortal hospital. Kind enough, but those stitches do itch, nosy as well, when they think they see sword marks on your body...'' Once again he fell silent for a bit, perhaps it was to give Calix time, or perhaps it was just so that he could finally process some of the things that had transpired and how he would face Calla about them. ''My journey back took quite a bit longer than expected because I had to give the slip to the cops that were following me. They were following me because well, I needed some supplies which I kind of borrowed, that and they thought I would go to find my enemies again, hoping that it was just a mob of gangsters. Don't worry they never got anything out of me. So I arrived here just in time for your wedding, which is the next thing I want to discuss little brother, but first this'' Instead of taking his feet off of the desk he just lay the left one on the bottom and rested his right foot on the left. Yawning he waited for the formal guy to say anything once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down