Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning and leaving thread

+21
Charlie Fairley
Ana Larive
Emilia Song-Caro
Violet Clarke
Nicola Delton
Max Farraday
Flint Solus
Robyn Walsh
Olivia Serenity Steele
Naomi Brooks
Ruby Chen
Sarpedon Illicon
Myka Galanis
Calla Torquatus
Mia Ioannou
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Vanessa Monroe
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Will Solace
Cara
Adelaide Reid
25 posters

Page 33 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 41  Next

Go down

Returning and leaving thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Returning and leaving thread

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:05 pm

Ugh! School just started so I'll be out for the rest of the week, unless there's some magic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:30 pm

Hey guys, I know I should have posted earlier but bleh.

School and life in general has gotten much busier than I ever imagined, so I'm going on an indefinite hiatus, until I'm totally caught up on everything. I don't know how long it'll take, but I just need to get my life in order and I just don't have time for anything extra anymore.

This affects all my charries and I'm not sure when I'll be back. Sorry about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:21 pm

I was really hoping I wouldn't have to post here, since it's nothing too serious, but after today, I think I do.

Today, I started a new job (yeeey!)  The thing is, I'm up super early in the mornings, babysitting three girls super early, babysitting a two-year-old all day, and back to all three girls into the afternoons.  I'll be finishing around 4:30pm daily (after getting up at 6am).
I'm not vanishing totally, but I won't have as much time since I won't have my computer until evenings.  And even then I should be fine, but this next week or two, as I'm adjusting to it all, I probably won't be doing much IC.  Staff stuff will get done as best I can, as quick I can (usually just a day or two's wait), but again, major adjustment for me.
IC is Elijah Emmanual, Dante Andaloro, and Devin Casales.

Thanks for understanding, loves.  I promise I'm not disappearing, just adjusting. Razz

- Z
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Son of Discordia Ferocimus
Third Cohort
Praetor

Male Number of posts : 2481
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:15 pm

Between work and school I won't be able to be on like at all. Just started college, and I work a part time job, and I live on my own/with my brother so I take care of housekeeping in exchange for free rent. 

My parents want me to drop my job for family needs, so in like 2 or 3 weeks I might be jumping back on the train once my job is over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:39 pm

As a number of you already know (or have figured out by now), I will be ending my time here at HBH. It’s been fun for the time it lasted, but it seems I can no longer bring up the muse or desire to do any posting here. On the off chance that I’ll start with forum-RPing again, I may return. But until then, you won’t see me here.
For those who know how to reach me, I’m still willing to do my own style of graphics.

The rest of you: Have fun and play nice.

Eric / Byron / Serenity… Off to wander the wilds outside of the camp borders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:20 pm

Nooooo, Eric!
Can you PM me some way to reach you? Eventually, Devin is going to need his weapon done up all pretty! Razz
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Son of Discordia Ferocimus
Third Cohort
Praetor

Male Number of posts : 2481
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:10 pm

Don't worry Z (: I can hook you up with his pretties xD I know the guy IRL so no worries ^^

*kinda feels like a dealer o.o in graphics... graphicsdealer?*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:30 am

I'd like to say that I'm back, but I since my workload is still quite heavy, I don't think I can manage to reply to everything within the week. However, I'll do my best to slowly keep up with my threads, and I apologise to those I've kept waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:40 am

Arista Spruit wrote:Don't worry Z (: I can hook you up with his pretties xD I know the guy IRL so no worries ^^

*kinda feels like a dealer o.o in graphics... graphicsdealer?*
Mind I bug you about graphics too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:52 pm

Aw no Eric! You'll be missed, but I hope you have fun in the real world Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:48 pm

So, my father literally just got out of major surgery and me being the ever faithful daughter and sister am going to be either at his side or watching my brother so. As far as replies go, they won't and I completely understand if you want to drop me completely and hope you all forgive me. If you want to know anything more personally then totally just pm me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:37 pm

Just letting everyone know that I'm going on holiday Tuesday to Americaaaa! I am beyond excited.

But yeah, I'm going for two whole weeks (!!!) so I can't imagine I'll be getting on much. I'll do my best to get all my replies out before then.

I'll probably have wifi when I'm there, so I'm not sayng I'll definitely not get on or reply. It's just not likely haha Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:12 pm

What parts? If you don't mind my asking (you can answer over facebook too) because I've visited 44 of the 50 states and I may be able to recommend some things ^^

I'll miss you, bae.
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:36 pm

Orlando, Florida! I am beyond excited. Wow, you have travelled a lot.

You too Smile We need to talk more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:37 pm

A minor something-or-other happened to me ... I'm a month behind in science---yippee. Mom and Dad both think that I am unable to get caught up in science by Thanksgiving, so I'm going to prove them wrong. Totally and utterly wrong I am bound to prove them. I am saying "Alf Weidersahen" to Half Blood Hill, just until I'm caught up in science, or am on a five second break, or it's Thanksgiving. Feel free to yell at me if you see me online. So, until we meet again, Irene and Hecate's responses will not be there, but she'll be checking in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:11 pm

Hey, guys! So I realise I haven't been on in a while and I have a lot of replies to get to, and I'm sorry. I came home from my holiday on Monday, but college is kind of hectic at the moment. I have a lot of work, and on top of that I'm really behind on my uni applications, so I'm kind of worried about that.

So this isn't an "I have returned", this is just an update. I will be back soon, I swear, and if anyone I'm RP'ing with doesn't want to RP anymore, just let me know.

P.S I have a boyfriend now. I also think I coded this wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:03 pm

Just to let ya’ll know I’m going to be a little bit MIA for the next week or so. Internet is down practically all the time because it’s registration this week, I have a piano recital this week, a 5 page paper, an 8-10 page paper next week, and I have some friends from my hometown passing through so I’m trying to get some time in for them… plus my boss decided he wanted to give me more hours to work – rounding my total up to 28 hours a week. I think it’s safe to say I overextended myself a little this semester Look I’m mostly caught up on replies right now, I only owe one or two responses, but if I’m slow to those replies that are coming up, this is why. However, soon I’ll have a different face and when that comes know that my activity will come along with it.

I’ll still be around and do staff things/answer PMs, but I can’t promise anything more than that. I’m doing what I can right now. See you on the other side of many consecutive all-nighters, energy drink abuse, caffeine intoxication, and the perpetual college-kid-zombie-look … … … :]
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:27 pm

So uhm, hi guys? I know I've poopy in activity lately but it's not about to get better. I currently have 3 family members unwell. Two are in the hospital (for now) but all of them will end up in care homes for a variable time. Naturally that leaves quite the mess around the house so I'm helping out more. We also have the dog of my grandparents here for I'm not sure how long. Not helping out with replies and such. I will try to post but I hope you all understand family goes first for me. I'll be on and posting if/when I find time and muse. Not sure when I'll be back fully but probably not very soon.

Love you all and see you soon!!

<3 Seph

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Brooks Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:50 pm

Hi everyone. I've been inactive a lot lately...I was busier than I expected to be this summer, and with junior year starting a few months ago, it hasn't gotten any better. I was hoping to get some time to catch up with the site for Thanksgiving break, but I've been helping my mom sorting through files and such around her office since one of her co-workers passed away. My semester exams are coming up too, so I don't think I'll be "officially" back until Christmas break.

I haven't posted in character for months now, and I have a few threads with people that I have yet to respond to. I'm really sorry to those who have been waiting for my reply. I have my responses planned out and everything, but I've taken so long to respond to the threads that they're probably considered dead by now, but hopefully they aren't.

I should be back soon Smile I hope everyone has been enjoying the holidays!
Naomi Brooks
Naomi Brooks
Daughter of Morpheus
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:58 pm

Hey, guys! I didn't really officially "leave," per say, but I've been inactive for a while, and I want to apologize to all my thread-sharers out there! I've been going through some tough times lately, so my activity was put a little lower on the priorities. But now I'm happy to say I'm back and active once more! Going to get some posts done, and let me know if you want to start a thread or something!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:03 pm

So I realized that I should probably explain why I have not posted in a long time. Short version is that there have been problems in my personal life, I can’t deal with pretty much anything which makes that even worse, and I have been pretty busy in general. So I must apologize to all those who have RPs with me, and I will be trying to get back into the swing of things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:45 pm

Hiya! I've returned from Montana. Did I say I was leaving? I forget. Anywhosel, I'm back! All I saw was green green green. I hope people missed me, but if they didn't that's okay cause I'm a minor goddess. XP Irene is back too, by the way!

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:08 pm

Okay, as of right now, my computer isn't turning on. Not sure why, hopefully I can get it fixed. Like tonight... I'll keep posted.
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Legacy of Mars Translaticius
Second Cohort
Centurion

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:25 pm

SFTDP ^^"
Computer's good...for now >.>"  I hope 
-runs away, getting prepared to tackle people when they come back-
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Legacy of Mars Translaticius
Second Cohort
Centurion

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:32 pm

So. I have a job assistance coach through goodwill. So, my activity, whilst working on the job front, may go down. But rest assured. I still am RPing, and am still writing threads. Just slower. Tis all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 41  Next