Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning and leaving thread

+21
Charlie Fairley
Ana Larive
Emilia Song-Caro
Violet Clarke
Nicola Delton
Max Farraday
Flint Solus
Robyn Walsh
Olivia Serenity Steele
Naomi Brooks
Ruby Chen
Sarpedon Illicon
Myka Galanis
Calla Torquatus
Mia Ioannou
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Vanessa Monroe
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Will Solace
Cara
Adelaide Reid
25 posters

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

Returning and leaving thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Returning and leaving thread

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:44 am

So my next work trip has been moved up and I leave Monday. So I'm basically going to be in and out for the next 6 weeks or so. I'll do my best to reply as I can. Just wanted to let y'all know that my activity is going to decrease a bit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:52 pm

I'm going to be out for the weekend and then next week I have a test so I probably wont be on until Wednesday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:23 pm

Hey guys!
I'm going to be gone for a while, about a month give or take, depending on how many stops we take. We're roadtripping to the West Coast, and I'm not going to have my computer at all.

Thanks for understanding, I'll be back soon!

-Dennie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:45 pm

Returning and leaving thread - Page 37 Turtle10

All I'm going to say about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:35 am

Still out on business. It's been a lot more time consuming than I anticipated. Sorry for not getting replies up. I'm back in the U.S. 8/15 so I'll do what I can to reply after that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:56 pm

Hey Everyone!

As many of you already know, I am in the process of moving! *happy dance* Currently we have just gotten into the new place, which is extremely exhilarating! Only problem is that I do not have internet at my current house due to the dense forest surrounding my house and our location in between nowhere and Neverland.

That being said, the rents have a company coming in to try and set up this system in our house that will, hopefully, get us a connection! Optimistically speaking, I should get internet (by the earliest) in three days. ((Fingers crossed))

This random blurb about my life has relevance as this will be my last post until I get internet. I apologize for any and all inconveniences this causes with threads Jenna is in, which is, admittedly with pride, quite a few at the moment. This being said, I do feel very bad for causing the threads I am in to become inactive for a short while.

I hope you can understand that it is out of my control and I am doing everything I can to stay active. I ask that you please try have patience with me, as I truly am sorry for the dilemma. If I do not get internet on Thursday, then we plan to get a data plan which means less frequent posting ;( So I am crossing my fingering that the system works! Hopefully I'll be back by Thursday!

Until next time,
J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Walsh Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:09 pm

To everyone I am currently threading with,

I'm going to be out of town for about a week! Going on a trip with my mom and sister one last time before little sister and I go off to school! Sorry about the inconvenience but I promise I will get back to you all as soon as I can!
Robyn Walsh
Robyn Walsh
Daughter of Aphrodite
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2015-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:37 pm

Yo, I'm back I guess. I suck at keeping active at this place. I was gonna let my account (one of them already has), but I was hit with sudden inspiration a few days ago.

So yep, hello again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:09 pm

Hey,

Keeping it short and sweet: I HAVE INTERNET!!!! ((The power of optimistic thinking)) So that means I am back:D ! I will be slightly less active than usually because I got a promotion at my summer job *happy dance* which means more shifts! Also, I have a few day trips planned with my friends throughout the summer so there will be times when I am gone for a few days. Nevertheless, I will still be actively RPing. Lastly, I want to say a quick thanks to everyone that has been RPing with me for being so understanding and patient with me during my absence. It truly means a lot to me, love you all!

Cheers,
J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Farraday Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:22 am

Glad about your promotion J! And sure, take some time and relax, it's summer friend!
And about being understanding, please, that's nothing.
Max Farraday
Max Farraday
Son of Erebus
Cabin Leader

Male Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2015-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:05 pm

Sorry I was out for the week! Summer camp kept me busy! I'll do my best to reply to threads of the course of the next week but unfortunately things are slowing down for me, school starts in two weeks and I still have a ton of summer work soo... ^^;

I'll try my best!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:09 am

Hey,

As previously stated, I just got a new wifi system. The system was great until a pretty big storm hit two days ago and it has been down ever since. Until yesterday, I was unknowingly using my 3G for everything and now I am using up the last bite. I don't know how or why it is down, as the storm should by no means have effected our personal system, so I have no idea when it will be working again. I apologize to everyone I am RPing with for the inconvience, especially to Flint and Xylia of who I have been doing some major plotting with lately and they have been waiting for me to start the thread( sorry guys, I was really stoked to start our thread but I did not have enough 3G to do that as well) I am using up the last of my 3G to send this, so I am sorry to say that this is my last post until the wifi is up (which could be fixed tomorrow, hopefully, or next month. It simply depends on the damage.)

My sincerest apologizes,
J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:33 pm

Football's starting up, and I thought I could manage this and two-a-days properly, but they take up waaay too much time, about 8 hours on opposite ends of the day, so, I'll try to be on on weekends and stuff, and participate in active things, but as for the time being, I don't think I can make or participate in any new stuff. Sorry!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:39 pm

If I keep disappearing it's because I have an exam in three weeks for Uni.... panicking slightly.

I also go on Holiday in three weeks (on the 27th) for a week and a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Walsh Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:43 pm

I'm back!! I will be responding to everybody tomorrow because I have the day off! However these next few weeks I will be in and out because I am moving!
Robyn Walsh
Robyn Walsh
Daughter of Aphrodite
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:38 pm

Shhhhh I'm not supposed to be here...but I figure I should tell you guys why I won't be on for a bit...

On Wednesday, I was in a car crash and I have a concussion now.  Docs said I should keep texting to a minimum and electronics to a NOTHING level (if my words are weird, I'm tired right now and I ju st took my pain meds a few minutes ago).  This is supposed to last until at least Monday.. so yeah XD
just thought you'd ought to know <3
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Legacy of Mars Translaticius
Second Cohort
Centurion

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:42 pm

Oh my gosh, Jenn!! Get well soon, and if you're reading this get off your electronics or I'll tell on you.

Hope you're alright <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Farraday Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:08 pm

Oh my god, I hope you get well soon! And Jo is right, turn all the electronic stuf off.
Hope you get well soon.
Max Farraday
Max Farraday
Son of Erebus
Cabin Leader

Male Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2015-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:03 pm

So I'm heading on a temporary hiatus for reasons. I'm not exactly sure how long this hiatus will be and I sincerely apologize to the people that I'm threading with currently and to the others I've plotted with. Although I won't be checking them as often anymore, feel free to contact me via PM or Skype.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:13 pm

Hey,

I am going to be leaving for the cotty tomorrow afternoon and will not be able to post for the next four days. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this causes with the threads I am in, but it is only four days, so that's a good thing!!! I would very much appreciate patience with my brief absence and I promise I will post as soon as I am able to. In the meantime, have a good one.

Thanks,
J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Walsh Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:30 am

For those of you I am currently involved in a thread with/plotting with, I'm really sorry to say that I won't be getting back to you until next week. I'm currently packing and getting ready to move, so everything is going to be really hectic for me in the next few days and over the weekend! I will be popping in on mobile every once in a while just to check in, but I won't be doing any major responses until Wednesday next week at the latest!

Love to all!
-R
Robyn Walsh
Robyn Walsh
Daughter of Aphrodite
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarpedon Illicon Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:13 am

Hey! Wow, I'm sorry it took so long guys, but I'm finally back in the States! I have internet! Excited to get back into things, but I'm super rusty xD I hope everyone's been safe and well =)
Sarpedon Illicon
Sarpedon Illicon
Legacy of Mars Gratis
First Cohort

Male Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2014-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:51 pm

Hey guys!
So tomorrow I'm visiting my friend in a different state and will not be back for four days. I am super sorry, for I can't bring my laptop. Thanks for being fabulous RPers and I'll see you guys soon!!
Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:49 am

I have returned, hello all! It's nice to be back Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:34 pm

Hello fellow Half-Blood Hillians!

So as many of you are aware, I have recently moved and have had many internet problems due to my location in the Abyss of Nothing But Nature ((totally not complaining)) Currently, my internet has been down for five days which is the reason for my inability to post replies or read PMs ((using 3G on the mobile site again)) My lovely sister has decided to use all our shared data for the month by "accident"...again, even though I repeatedly told her not to use it at work for social media, which means this will be my last post until the Internet decides to co-operate again. Also with school, work, clubs, volunteering, and sports all kicking up this week I will only be posting on a weekly to twice a week basis from now on((depending on schedule availabilities)) My sincerieat apologize for freezing threads I am in, as I wish nothing more than to be able to read and reply to them. I hope you can understand my absence and know that I truly love RPing with all you lovely beings! Anyways, sorry again for the invonvience and I hope you can sympathize with me due to my undesirable Internet situation.

Enjoy,
J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next