Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning and leaving thread

+21
Charlie Fairley
Ana Larive
Emilia Song-Caro
Violet Clarke
Nicola Delton
Max Farraday
Flint Solus
Robyn Walsh
Olivia Serenity Steele
Naomi Brooks
Ruby Chen
Sarpedon Illicon
Myka Galanis
Calla Torquatus
Mia Ioannou
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Vanessa Monroe
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Will Solace
Cara
Adelaide Reid
25 posters

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

Returning and leaving thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Returning and leaving thread

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:20 am

See you around Seph, hope to see you soon.

Alex

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:42 pm

Yooo, so I'm back from my holiday, just putting that out there Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:46 pm

As many as you know (and many of you don't), my best friend in the whole wide world is on HBH (Jack Wheelan, Hanalise Winneshek [sorry if I butchered that spelling love], and River Halvorson).  We didn't know each other IRL or anything, but the past few years we've become metaphorically inseparable.  Anyway, the point of all this is that I'm going out to visit her!  I fly out tomorrow and leave September 6th.  So we'll both still be around, just not as much as usual.  Staff stuff is fine, but RP replies may be slow.

There will be vlogs like the other times! Razz
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Son of Discordia Ferocimus
Third Cohort
Praetor

Male Number of posts : 2481
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:31 am

...You two better come find me Razz  I'll be up in that area hopefully this weekend!

Speaking of this weekend...yay college.  Yeah, move in is on Saturday, classes start Monday, so I'll be probably OOC for a bit while I"m still getting in the swing of things...Soooo yeah :3
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Legacy of Mars Translaticius
Second Cohort
Centurion

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:37 pm

So I kind of went off the grid without any mention of that, so I must apologize for that first. Second I am back, mostly. Unlike other people I am actually more free to write RPs in the school year, so come next Thursday I will most likely be back in the swing of things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:47 pm

Speaking of university... I'll be moving into a different dorm on Saturday and classes start for my residents on the Monday... o.O 2 Finals tomorrow, so wish me luck! =) And just finishing off RA training as well =) So, to those I've been keeping waiting, I'M SORRY! I'll get to the replies as soon as I can =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:37 pm

Sorry about my lapse in activity! I had a two-day drive to college and now I have such a crazy orientation schedule that I barely have time to eat :/ However as soon as classes start (Wednesday) it might take me a few day to get into the groove of things, but I'll have some free time again. Sorry to those that are waiting on replies! They're coming soon!
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:15 pm

Welp this is Aria.

It looks like I just couldn't resist returning. I'm not 100% sure of the nature of my returning -given the I have been gone for so long- but never the less I am here. can't wait to hop back into town, feel free to message me!!!

Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Ioannou Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:41 am

Omg, you're baaaack. X3

Okay, so just to let everyone know, I've started classes, and I'm starting to get into the bulk of them. I'm not leaving or anything, I'll still be here, I just wanted to let everyone know that so you don't start to worry if it takes me a few days to get back to any PMs that you send me. I do check HBH on my phone, so I will see it, but I more than likely won't reply as Forumotion and my phone don't agree on pretty much everything.

So yea, not going anywhere, this was just the only way I could be absolutely sure that everyone would see this.
Mia Ioannou
Mia Ioannou
Daughter of Jupiter Unitio
First Cohort

Female Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:59 am

Aria! Hiiiiiii! It's totally awesome you're back! Are you coming back as Aria, or someone new?
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:30 pm

Both! Very Happy I have a male character in the works, and I have to rewrite Aria. I'm excited to rewrite her anyways, since she evolved so much.

We are going to have to roleplay! I don't think we did very much Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:47 pm

Super exciting!

And we must definitely role play! I have a Greek now, if you start off with Aria! XD
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:06 pm

ARIA!!! *Glomptacklesnuggleattack* Dude, I've missed you loads! Super happy you're back. Loads of RPage must happen.

Yay I'm all smiley in the library. Upperclassmen probably judging hard core. YOLO. And yes, I just used that. It happened.
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:13 pm

Love you too Wink The plotter is up yall so have at it x)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Chen Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:56 am

Just been reminded that I’m gonna be away for a few days starting from tomorrow. Probably won’t be back online til Tuesday. Can’t believe I forget about it!  Embarassed
Ruby Chen
Ruby Chen
Daughter of Hephaestus

Female Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2014-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:48 pm

Hmm... so I don't know how to start this, and I don't know if many of you would remember me. But well, I was Klara Czerwinski (Huntress/Nemesis kid) around three years ago, and I just suddenly vanished (I am really, really sorry to the people I've plotted with, especially Aria and Addie because I left our threads and plots hanging D:). I was fearful of admitting this before, because, well I just disappeared plus I wasn't the most emotionally stable back then.

So yeah, I'm back. And excited to RP and plot with everyone again. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:33 am

Wait, no way!! We should talk. Addie is actually going through a lot of stuff right now (real shocker there), and something about Klara stuck with her that is going to be brought up in her upcoming plots as soon as time allows.

And I find that hysterical because I definitely made a gateway for some serious flirting between Ronnie and Lauren if the thread goes in that direction in the post I put up a few minutes ago without knowing it was you. This is great.  

Well I'm really glad you're back and am super excited to plot with you again ^^ you certainly did something right if something your previous character did a few years ago still affects Addie today - or at least will soon. Welcome back! :]

Edits in: I also had to bring something up because it is also hilarious, but Addie was in a serious relationship (serious serious, almost got married serious) with Avery, who later got claimed as Nemesis). Awko taco demigod probs.
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:47 am

Yes we should definitely talk. Very Happy I'd still like to bring Klara back someday (maybe as a second character). I've got some ideas if you're cool with giving this plot a second chance. Very Happy

And yeah, that /is/ funny. XD I mean, there is overdue flirtation and whatnot between our characters. Laughing I'm so looking forward to this Ronnie and Lauren flirtation, and wow I'll have to dig up Addie's threads with Avery. This has got me even more excited to bring back Klara someday. Razz I hope we get a Nemesis, because I've a feeling Addie's interactions with Nemesis will be very interesting.

Anyway, thanks for welcoming me back! I was so afraid you'd be upset with me for just suddenly disappearing, but I'm just glad you're up for plotting with me again. <3

I am imagining a reunion thread with both Aria and Addie and man Klara is in sooo much trouble. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:30 pm

Well, she's a huntress that hadn't technically even hunted with the rest yet so Addie made sense of it pretty quickly, but still... that would be quite the thread.

So as not to spam, we should move this to PM.
But welcome back again! You too Aria! ^^
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:49 am

So I thought I should post here, really. Google Chrome is being so unbearably slow that I can hardly do anything with it, and I don't know why. Typically, this is happening just after I got involved with a bunch of threads. I will do my best to finish all the threads I'm in, but I can't be on OOC and after the threads are finished, well... I just hope Google gets an update soon.

Not to mention the fact that the wonderful college starts on Monday. I get up at 6am and don't come home 'til 5:30pm and I pretty much pass out after dinner.

So I'm not leaving, I just thought I should mention it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:14 pm

sooooooo I just started my first year of college... I've been inactive lately because of that. Graphic wise I'm gonna try to get some stuff done over the weekend, but I'm super busy now... I'll come back as soon as I can though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:44 am

I'm back in uni now, which means it's a bit more difficult for me to get ahold of Internet. -_- However, I'll do my best to still be active, but replies might be a bit slower now (plus I don't even know if I can connect to Skype, so there D:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:19 pm

Hey guys, sorry for being MIA -- mostly just in the replies I owe. This weekend my great grandma passed away and because of family affairs, I'm really behind on my work and finding muse is really hard at the moment. I was supposed to start two threads with Z and Ben and I've made no progress. I really wanted to apologize for that. After a few days I'm starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel so should be back into the swing of things soon but please bear with me. Sorry again for making you wait.
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:26 pm

I'm so sorry Addie Sad

I've got the flu so I've sort of been out o commission so to speak. Should be feeling better in a few days, but I have ugly migraines right now, and tomorrow I have a non-negotiable beach trip with some friends. Should get on threads this weekend. I'm going through some stuff too, so the little sick break was probably my body telling me I needed to relax.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:11 am

Addie, I'm so sorry to hear that. Sad And Aria, I hope you feel better soon!

Hate to post here again, but I thought I should be honest about this. I've been having anxiety attacks again recently for some reason, and it's rather difficult to RP as an outgoing and perky humanity-loving character in this state. I know I shouldn't let my mental state affect my responsibilities, but it gets difficult (plus there's school to worry about). So I'll be taking a break for about a week or two (depends on what happens in a certain major subject). I'm really sorry about this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next