Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning and leaving thread

+21
Charlie Fairley
Ana Larive
Emilia Song-Caro
Violet Clarke
Nicola Delton
Max Farraday
Flint Solus
Robyn Walsh
Olivia Serenity Steele
Naomi Brooks
Ruby Chen
Sarpedon Illicon
Myka Galanis
Calla Torquatus
Mia Ioannou
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Vanessa Monroe
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Will Solace
Cara
Adelaide Reid
25 posters

Page 28 of 41 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 41  Next

Go down

Returning and leaving thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Returning and leaving thread

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:39 am

So I am back from camp and finally back on a proper sleep schedule and actual sleep unlike at camp XD (beds are hard to sleep and and its cold) I also went through a break up while at camp with my boyfriend Brandon who went to the camp too. So yeah time was needed but I am back now to those I plotted with or have threads with please PM me the links to those threads or pm me reminders so I know which to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:50 pm

Well then, Dany didn't turn out that well for me. But Ojo is back and I can't wait to start plotting with him again! Pm me if you have an idea ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:32 pm

Just a heads up that my classes start tomorrow so it's possible that my activity drops even more with classes, work, gaming, and friends(lol what is sleep) takes over my life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:29 pm

I'm back from my trip to Germany! (And it was freaking amazing.) o.o
Just thought I'd let you all know!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:37 pm

Bro, welcome back!! I saw your post and I was like 'How in Zeus' name is he still up?' XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:04 pm

Awesome, Hades! I'm sure you had a blast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:21 pm

Hiiiii. So school started earlier this week, meaning I'll be spending eight hours in what feels like prison, then I get to do a boatload of homework, as almost all of my teachers assign it nightly or bi-nightly. With school comes extra curriculars, meaning even less time to write. And since next year is high school, I get to prepare for it all year, so I'll be trying my luck at straight A's all year to get into AP classes. This will result in much more studying than I've ever really done, and me being tired all the time. When I'm tired I never have any muse, so that will effect my activity and post length as well (I apologize if we have a thread with long, good posts and I come back with a short, cruddy reply). Another thing my lack of sleep will cause is for me to sleep in on weekends when possible, and since my computer has parental lock that makes it shut off at night it's impossible to attempt a post. Sorry if I just seem to disappear, or if it takes a while to get to my threads - please just be patient, or PM me if you think it's been too long and maybe put it higher on my to-do list. I promise I won't be offended haha. Anyway, thanks for understanding guys, and good luck for those of you also in school.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:39 pm

Hey y'all, so since school started today and this by far my hardest year, my activity is going to drop significantly. I'll still get on (mainly OOC probably, though), but it won't be as frequently as before. I'll still RP as much as I can, but I apologize in advance for the inevitable late replies!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:20 pm

Good luck with school, Mal Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:39 am

So I am trying to get back, school starts next week so fair warning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:39 pm

ARIA! *flails*
We would like you to come back, yes. Aria has been missed.
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:49 pm

Especially by one Noelle Ly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:06 pm

Yeah, so school is back and session which means there's lots of homework. I get a lot of homework every night so I won't have any time to write or be online during the weekday. I won't be online on the weekends sometimes because I might have things planned. I'll try to be online as much as possible. Until then HBH...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:48 pm

Hello! This is me officially coming off hiatus. I was having a lot of personal issues, but now that they've cleared up, I should be okay. C:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:21 pm

And so my time as Eleanor Vale, daughter of Ceres Obtentui has come to an end.
I thank all who have rped with me as I played her.

Her departure (death) may be found here:
https://halfbloodhillrpg.forumotion.com/t6934-blood-spilt-and-sacrifices-made-eleanor

Galen Heartstrong son of Eris will be returning to our midst

greets Eleanor, Fergus, Galen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:23 pm

School starts in a couple of days, and with all the stress a new year of classes brings, I wanna take some time off. Please don't expect any replies from Jayden or Caleb for the next month or so. And if I do post anything, it will probably be short or out of character. I'll try to be up and running as soon as I possibly can, but not promises I'm afraid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:52 pm

I started college and it's a lot more exhausting than I thought it would be. It's a lot more hours than I'm used to, and it's just... yeah. Emotionally draining too, honestly. And I haven't even been there long. Oh, joy.

I have Fridays and weekends off, so I'll be able to post then. But until then... sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:26 am

To everyone I owe replies to, I am so sorry.
I will try to get to them as soon as possible, but my muse is being a banana bun that's incinerated by the gods right now.

Once again I apologise and I promise I'll try to reply asap
Greets from both Fergus and Galen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:17 am

Ouch... been there. -gives cookie-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:55 pm

'Kay, so, school has just started for me and it's been a little hectic. I am still gonna be replying, but maybe not everyday. I'm definitely going to stay though, as I have tons of muse at the moment. Keep your eye out for a new character soon. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:24 am

So as it turns out, I will have extremely limited Internet access for the next two weeks. I'll mostly be working from my phone, so unless I'm in a spot with free wifi, replies won't be happening for a couple weeks. Just want you all to know. <3
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Son of Discordia Ferocimus
Third Cohort
Praetor

Male Number of posts : 2481
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:00 pm

So here's the deal. My new laptop wasn't functioning as it should so it's going back and I'm getting a new new one. This will take a while. My old laptop can't even seem to keep up with skype and a single internet tab while on the net power so I might just have reached my ending for a while when it comes to being able to write/reply/post in general.

I do have a pc but my boyfriend tends to be behind it every single night so yeah... not likely that that'll happen.

So sort of but not really on holiday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:30 pm

Oh, how I've missed you all. I've finally gotten to a comfortable level with my grades and school work so be expecting a couple replies from Jayden/Caleb within the next few days. My muse is also pretty spectacular, so if anyone wants to start something shoot me a PM c:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:21 pm

So I have a few family issues now and I may be gone for a long time most of my family issues last a month and I am sorry if it is more but I just know I may be gone for a long time I am so sorry for this. I really do want to get back into RPing here but these issues are just preventing me from doing anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:28 pm

Hi,
I want to start this post off by apologizing for my lengthy disappearance, my computer completely died recently (I couldn't even get chrome or any other web browsers to even give me the 'run' or 'open' option) and after a couple of months of letting it sit, I am proud to announce that its now working. I have missed the site greatly, and I wish my phone would have cooperated with letting me post, but all I got was lost posts, so I am back (mostly). I do have a lot of after school programs and AP classes this year, but I am excited to be back on the site and start posting again. It's honestly great to be back, and I hope you guys will be okay with my transition back into RPing. I've missed everyone here, and I hope I can rekindle some friendships I made before my computer decided to be an idiot.
Thanks,
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 41 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 41  Next