Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning and leaving thread

+21
Charlie Fairley
Ana Larive
Emilia Song-Caro
Violet Clarke
Nicola Delton
Max Farraday
Flint Solus
Robyn Walsh
Olivia Serenity Steele
Naomi Brooks
Ruby Chen
Sarpedon Illicon
Myka Galanis
Calla Torquatus
Mia Ioannou
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Vanessa Monroe
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Will Solace
Cara
Adelaide Reid
25 posters

Page 27 of 41 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 41  Next

Go down

Returning and leaving thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Returning and leaving thread

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:23 pm

I'm sorry that I haven't been on for a while, my computer was having Chrome crashing issues, where every five minutes, the browser would crash. Now I had chrome fixed, but now the whole laptop has basically died, I start it up and I get a bunch of error messages, that won't even let me use the Internet. Sorry again for my absence, computer issues are annoying. I'll try to do phone posts but its really hard to on the new forumotion set up. Sorry again,
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:11 pm

Hey don't worry we all have computer issues! but cool for the trying to post on phone been doing that lately mom uses my comp now >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:54 pm

So, I'm no longer relying on painkillers to keep me sane and alive. I think I'll try and return now.

Mkay. Peace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:08 pm

Hey guys! I'm going on a retreat for a little bit. I'll be back on Monday and then I will continue all posts and plots, but in the meantime I have to take a little break as I won't have a computer.
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:01 pm

So! guess who no longer has a laptop, and got thrown out by his mother out onto the street! That's right. This guy.... I'll post when I can. Sorry if it takes me awhile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:07 pm

Your mother is awesome.

But I hope you're doing okay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:26 pm

.... if I may inquire, how do you see my mother as awesome?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:09 am

Sunday night I'm leaving for a week and will have no electronics on me until Saturday.

Just wanted to get this out here before I forgot! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:16 am

So I'm leaving for camp today and lets just say i will be gone for two weeks i promise to whoever I own replies or graphics -cough-Bonnie-cough- so yup just LM me about it i promise I will get back to you after camp is over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:57 pm

In France for the next one and a half weeks. But got internet there, so I will linger. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:01 pm

I probably should've made this post a LONG time ago, but...I didn't? Or maybe I did. I don't even remember.

My IC activity has been down a lot, and there have been a lot of reasons for that: muse for writing other things, moving, and just life in general. However, I'm going to make an attempt to come back starting soon. I'll be finished with moving sometime next week, but even then it's not completely finished. Plus, right around then, school is starting for me. That said, I'm trying out a completely different school system, so it may or may not take up TOO much of my free time. I'm kind of thinking it won't, but since it's new to me, I have no way of knowing for sure.

Anyway, I do apologize for not being around as much as I'd like to. I can't believe I've been on this site since I was 12, and I'm about to turn 16! Shocked

So yeah. I'm going to try, but I can't promise any FULL return until my move is done. But like I said, even then, I have other things I'm working on, too.

- Isa/Chloe/Carly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:47 pm

I'm going on vacation tomorrow so no replies will be written and I doubt I'll be on at all. I'll be back Sunday night. Anyway until then…

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:49 pm

I would like to apologize that I've been in and out of activity. The internet at my house has been down for days now. We have seven people, four computers, and one little tiny plug-in that works. I can really only get on once everyone has gone to sleep.... and then determine whether or not it's working.

This weekend I'll be working and then I'll fly home next week. I'll have internet but I've only been home three times in the past year so I'll probably be too busy. I get back here the day before school starts. So - overall - I probably won't be on much for a while. But I'll do my absolute best to keep up with threads!
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:04 am

For those of you who don't know my sister is in ICU after her third suicide attempt and I am watching my brother when I get back from Florida, I will reply but my OCC Ctivity shall be dropping

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:11 pm

Haven't had access to wifi for quite a while, but I'm back now and should be writing some replies soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:50 pm

Hey y'all, so just a heads up, I'm leaving on Monday to visit Auburn, Nashville, and the University of Kentucky, and I'm getting back late Saturday night/early Sunday morning (not really sure since my parents decided that we're going to drive the 16 hours, and that's without stops, it takes to get home from Kentucky in one day...). So I won't be able to do any posts after tomorrow, possibly Sunday, until the 12th. I can still get on, and I will, but it'll be on my phone and for not too long so if y'all want to plot or anything, we can, I just won't be able to write any posts until after I get back and sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:42 pm

HBH Meetup Alert!

As some of you know and some of you don't know, the lovely writer behind River Halvorson and Jack Wheelan (aka my bestest friend and sister) is quickly making her way across the country to visit moi! Obviously, since we'll be together and working hard to make sure the world doesn't explode from the sheer awesomeness of us uniting, neither of us will have much activity around these parts starting tomorrow night and ending the eighth.

However, we will be recording vlogs for everyone to ooh and ahh over. I'm hoping we'll get a short one up tomorrow night when she gets here, although it will be late. I promise we'll be posting at least a few!

<3
Elijah/River/Jack
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Son of Discordia Ferocimus
Third Cohort
Praetor

Male Number of posts : 2481
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:11 am

Hey guys! Off on holiday today, will be back in like two weeks but I'll prolly lurk allittle in this time.

Oooohhhh..... another HBH meet up alert! Im going to see Seph/ Luth on Tuesday!!!!!
Amsterdam is one of my port of calls so yay!!!
I think this will cause the world to explode.... Two hbh meetups going on at the same time?!?!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:11 pm

So my work schedule is pretty terrible right now. I've worked 3 days straight and have tomorrow off before I go 5 straight days of working.

I want to say I'll do replies tomorrow but I probably won't. And I definitely won't during the days I work because I won't be in the mood.

So, yeah, I'll be lurking and might post in the OOC threads but don't expect RP posts for anything unless I decide I feel like it tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:37 am

Hi, so I've been absent for a while so I figured I'd post here-
I'm going to be on hiatus for personal reasons. It may be indefinitely, or it could just be for the summer. There's just stuff I need to sort out first.  Anyway, thank you all for everything! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:44 pm

So I'm aure I forgot to tell the world

I have band camp 5 days a week for three weeks. If that wasn't bad enough it's 12 hours aday.

So for the next 3 weeka I'm gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:09 pm

Hey guys!
Sorry for my vanishing act - real life was hitting me hard, and I can only ask on behalf of your future roommates: respect your roomates' stuff, keep it clean, don't damage it, be hygienic, etc.
Anyway. School does start up for me the week after next, so this and next week will be the last times you see Jan and Adele until December, at the earliest. I probably won't do a good-by, see-you-later post, so consider this a brief and loving see you later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:29 am

Sooooo, I'm going on holiday to Germany (Berlin) today....and I won't be back until Thursday. I'm not taking my phone or laptop, so I shall subsequently be vanishing from the internet during the time that I am there.
Tschüss! ;D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:41 am

I am going to Turkey for a week. The hotel is supposed to have wifi but not sure how much I will post. Maybe not at all. But back in a week!

Cya!!!! <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:29 am

Totally forgot to post here.

I'm on vacation now, and will be for a week. I can come online every now and then, but overall, no posts until I'm back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 41 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 41  Next