Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning and leaving thread

+21
Charlie Fairley
Ana Larive
Emilia Song-Caro
Violet Clarke
Nicola Delton
Max Farraday
Flint Solus
Robyn Walsh
Olivia Serenity Steele
Naomi Brooks
Ruby Chen
Sarpedon Illicon
Myka Galanis
Calla Torquatus
Mia Ioannou
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Vanessa Monroe
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Will Solace
Cara
Adelaide Reid
25 posters

Page 15 of 41 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 41  Next

Go down

Returning and leaving thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Returning and leaving thread

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:03 pm

I HASH RETURNED

Aria is finally adjusted to her crazy life of Art, Being a School Super fan, Drivers ed, and Chem, and Alg. 2... Spanish oh, and an extra class in the mornings.

That being said, I shalt be around! PM me, start a thread, I'll join. simple as that.

Off to create my application ^^ Just because I'm not online ATM doesn't mean I'm not around Smile I might be typing on my laptop, which doesn't get internet, so I just won't be online when I'm typing my replies sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:47 pm

I'm still alive guys, but nobles still, so I won't be on for a bit longer DX I miss you all and I can't wait to actually get back on and rp with you all again. Luke and Lys want back!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:49 pm

good to know your alive mate, but you better come back soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:33 pm

I really really want to! You need to get your next chapter up soon mate - I still lurk and read every post on there that gets posted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:34 pm

Good

haha I´ll try I´ve been working on it XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:39 pm

Whoo! I look forwards to reading it. I still need to get on with mine XD
Anywho, enough spam for now! I'll be back! ... Eventually XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:07 am

I'm still lurking. I'd post if it was my turn anywhere, but apparently the threads I'm in froze when I dissapeared. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:26 am

Mmm So I know it seems that I disappeared off the face of the planet, but I'm still here! My goal is to finish three RPs (two more than likely) tonight. SO THERE.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:05 pm

I am temporarily back (and has no idea what to do anymore) and is ready for any RP!!! 8D So happy to be back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:36 am

would anyone hate me if I said I was coming back again because I do that and then crazy RL crap happens?

I mean, hooplah! I'm back... again. My mom had a lot of health problems recently, so I've been dealing with that.

But I'm back...someone better help me get my muse going!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:05 pm

Mainly just checking in, I'm gone right now until after Cross Country more than likely, maybe here and there. But Monday I was diagnosed with basically Hip Bursitis so I'm out for a week, cross country will last until at least Regionals which is October 21, but being ranked 8th in the state in 3A, I bet we will make state which is a week later

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:26 am

checking in, apologies for continued absence... I'm just dealing with some emotional stuff...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:28 pm

Just FYI, due to a recent increase in some of my stuff at work I'm not going to be able to RP for a little bit. Those topics that include me, I'm sorry and I'll try my best to make some time to post, but it may take a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:45 pm

Grace is grounded. That means no computer so just telling everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:19 pm

No worries, I haven't left! I'm just getting run over by Homecoming Parades.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:54 pm

I will be away for about two weeks starting tonight. General going away stuff. I'll see you all soon! <3
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Son of Discordia Ferocimus
Third Cohort
Praetor

Male Number of posts : 2481
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:24 am

Hey Demigods and Goddesses, listen I just wanted to apologize for my absence. I was trying to save a relationshipthat was going nowhere but the ground, and about four weeks ago that relationship ended after five years. I am good now, and have moved on, but I am sorry that I forgot you all. I SHALL RESUME POSTING NEXT WEEK AFTER I SORT SOME STUFF OUT!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:48 pm

I'm still alive, in case anyone thought the opposite, but only to give a final goodbye. I'm sorry to make it sappy, but everything below is true. Just a warning.

To be honest, I don't really know how I'm going to function without knowing that all of you have my back at any given time, for any given situation. I can't even describe how much I love this site and how much it's helped me - personally, emotionally, as a friend, and as a writer. You guys have helped me discover who I am, which was a huge wake up call for me, and I can't thank each of you enough for being there for me in the best and worst of times.

It's just time for me to leave. It's been a wonderful, what, year and a half with you guys? I'm crazy-busy and I've got so much going on with university applications and scholarships, and for the first time ever, I really, genuinely love my life, as cheesy as that sounds. I'm happy that, for the first time, I'm so full of hope and promise for the future that it keeps me going day after day.

I wish you all luck with your future endeavors. Good luck to May and Ben with your novels, and to anyone else who is currently writing something that I've forgotten about. Razz Good luck, Chloe, in your movie-making, if you're still doing that. I wish the best for all of you.

If you want to contact me, my fanfiction pen name is "oceanspurplesun", and I'll tell you my email address if you tell me who you are. Sorry, internet paranoia. Razz But remember that if you ever need someone to talk to, or if you just want to chat, I'm always here, just like you've all always been for me.

And y'all should come to Canada sometime. Just sayin'. (:

With love,
Holly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:10 pm

Charlie, I've got to say, even though we never spoke very often, I'll truly miss you. You're a great writer, a very kind person, and you're the reason I've been at least somewhat successful with graphics. Thank you for your note about the movie-making, I'm still trying to go for that. Thank you for your wonderful contributions to this site, and I'm glad we were all able to help you, too. <3 Goodbye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:43 am

I'm back everyone! I've been sick for the past week but I should be more active on the site now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:53 pm

Awkward, I wasn't planning on checking this again. But thanks, Chloe, that means a lot to me. (:

Also, I totally forgot. I have Skype, if anyone wants to Skype sometime. "holly.molson76".

Okay, now goodbye. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:19 am

Hey everyone! It's been quite a while :/ I've still been trying to check in as much as I can, but that's rarely any. Though, volleyball season just ended and the quarter just ended, so I think I'll have a bit more time. Not much, but enough to start doing threads again.

For now, I'm going to try and come back, get caught up on the site again and everything.
I really miss it and everyone and I hope it works out! Very Happy
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:38 pm

Alright, guys, I'm not leaving, just..
Something's up with my wifi or something, because whenever I try to come on at home - iPod OR laptop - it won't let me on. It says 'the server can't be found'. It works at other people's houses, on their wifi, so I'm currently at my grandparents..
So I might not reply to a thread imeadiatly until i figure this out.
If anyone has any idea how to fix this, please PM me..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:35 pm

Taylor, I'm not sure if it's just your wifi as I have the exact same problem from time to time (it's annoying) and a friend of mine has it too. Sometimes the servers just sort of crash and you're left on your own. It's probably a bug or something in the site itself and not in your wifi... at least, it's not in my wifi and I have the same problem (along with a few others I know that use forumotion (and associated sites)

But yeah, good luck anyways and just keep trying to get on. It usually fixes itself (at least for a while)

Sorry if it counts as spam but I just thought I should mention it....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:40 pm

Thank you, I appreciate it. So...I should just keep trying it?

Not sure if this is spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 41 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 41  Next