Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calla Torquatus, Jenn Mason, and Myka Galanis

+6
Devin Casales
Mia Ioannou
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Myka Galanis
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Calla Torquatus
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Calla Torquatus, Jenn Mason, and Myka Galanis Empty Calla Torquatus, Jenn Mason, and Myka Galanis

Post by Calla Torquatus Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:48 am

Calla Torquatus, Jenn Mason, and Myka Galanis CallaTorquatus_zps5489bba9
Calla Torquatus, Jenn Mason, and Myka Galanis Tumblr_inline_n0hrk9XZbt1rfz2tc
21 (April 5th) || Heterosexual || In a  relationship with Calix Kiril
Legacy of Mars Translaticius||Centurion of the Second Cohort

Short Character Description:
In a nutshell, Calla is a sometimes quiet, dedicated, strong, stubborn girl with a strange obsession with show tunes, and training.  She has had issues in her past with obsessive perfectionism, and OCD.  She is generally a sweet girl when she wants to be, but doesn't trust men--at all, based on reasons described in history.

Desired plots:
~Friends--self explanatory...though, 'friends' could be traded out with 'allies'
~GREEKS.  yeah. weird, right? BUT I've been thinking, I kind of want to see her interact with some Greeks.  She'd be hesitant, and on defense mode...but yeah.  SOO If anyone wants to help with that, I will be very grateful
~Training buddies :3
~Old friends from Camp/various places around the US (she traveled around with Sienna Linslee between the attack on CJ and coming to CJ2.0
~Enemies--this will probably end up being more Greek chars than Roman chars..but yeah.  Legacy of mars...kind of expected.

Anything else?
I'm really open for anything!  Soo, if you think of anything that would work, or you have questions about...I'm game!

Calla Torquatus, Jenn Mason, and Myka Galanis Jenn_zpsk8u5ycok
Calla Torquatus, Jenn Mason, and Myka Galanis Tumblr_static_bless
19 || Heterosexual || HA JOKE'S ON YOU NOW 
Daughter of Iris||Huntress of Artemis  

Short Character Description  
Jenn is definitely herself, and can't be bothered to change that.  She is bubbly, ignorant, soft, and thoughtful.  She loves anything to do with music, poetry, or anything that interests her.  She has a passion for art, and problem-solving. She is a good friend, and will stay loyal to her friends.  She is very independent, and doesn't like to feel like a charity case.  She is a confrontational person, because if there is something going on, she isn't afraid to get to the bottom of it.  Jenn is a very sarcastic person.  Her fatal flaw is her self-reliance.  She thinks that she can do anything by herself, and truly hates having to rely on other people.  While she is quick to learn, Jenn really skips the crawling part of learning how to walk.  Jenn also has gotten a bit quieter over the years.  With the events of her years at Camp in the past, she has gotten just a little bit less light, and a little more dimmed.  For the most part, she is the same as who she was, but now, she is more thoughtful, and pensive.

Desired plots
.:FRIENDS
.:Maybe someone to help her get back to normal?
.:Someone to help her ease back into Camp life
.:Someone to play music with? XD  She's a very good pianist...
.:Someone who wants their hair coloured? Maybe?  

Anything else?

.:I'm literally open to anything that won't shatter my baby

Calla Torquatus, Jenn Mason, and Myka Galanis Myka_zpsxabkbca5
Calla Torquatus, Jenn Mason, and Myka Galanis 12416568374_c92f749de7_m
5 || Um... || Lol. Um.  Yeah.  Kthxbai
Legacy of ____________

Short Character Description:
Myka is so freaking cute.  Like, for real, guys.  She's Mia's...daughter?  Adopted daughter?  Some stuff happened with her dad, and no he dead, and her mom is a druggie...So, now she's in New York (because she was born in Greece.  Her favourite colour is pink (hence the text colour).  She's going to have a hayday when she meets Calix's unicorn, because unicorns are her favourite animals.  She LOVES dresses....and she's used to makeup because pageants were a thing for her :3  But yeah...she's so freaking cute...everyone needs to play with her.  And colour with her.  And everything.  Because Dang.  She's so adorable.

Desired plots:
~EVERYONE <3
~She's super curious about everything, so she'd probably get lost on Greek side of Camp and relate to some people.
~Good influences <3
~Maybe bad influences? I dunno.  Then Mia might get involved.  
~BABYSITTERS ARE THING GUYS.  SHE TURNS 5 ON DECEMBER 28TH.

Anything else?
She doesnt' do cars...because she was in a wreck that killed her dad...Also, her mom is a Greek demi and her dad is a Roman Legacy #funfact

Thread tracker ignore the pluses, minuses, and numbers <3 they're for me ^^"
Calla x/3 CURRENTLY FULL.  Though, I am still very open to threads at a later time <3
Can You Like Not.  For Real. with Elijah+(1)
That's Christmas to Me with Calix and Mia-
Thank the Stars It's Friday with Prim/Sarenrae-
Come What May with Calix- 

Capture the Flag*
Valentines Day with a whole bunch of people-+(6)
Hey, You.  Watch out. with Joe(*)

Jenn 4/3 OPEN FOR 0 THREADS
Re-Joining the Colours with Iris kids-
Sanctuary with the Huntresses-

Colourful Christmas with Iris Kids+(3)
Water and Bridges with Artemis-

Myka 3/3 OPEN FOR 0 THREADS
Entrance with Mia, Calix, Lorne, and Hope-
Just Sitting In with Tyler+(6)
Victims Are We Not of Happenstance with Izzy+(4)
_____________ with Alyssa*(5)

.:.
New feature!  Click on the names for links to the profiles of my characters for more information about them!

Last edited by Calla Torquatus on Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:55 pm; edited 40 times in total (Reason for editing : reogranising tracker and updating it; click on the names for character sheets and PM stuff)
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Legacy of Mars Translaticius
Second Cohort
Centurion

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Back to top Go down

Calla Torquatus, Jenn Mason, and Myka Galanis Empty Re: Calla Torquatus, Jenn Mason, and Myka Galanis

Post by Jack Emmanual-Wheelan Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:06 pm

Hi there. I would like to offer Hanalise. She's a Greek AND a daughter of Ares. I can see some very interesting things happening with those two.
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Son of Venus Amatorius
First Cohort
Centurion

Male Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2013-01-01

Back to top Go down

Calla Torquatus, Jenn Mason, and Myka Galanis Empty Re: Calla Torquatus, Jenn Mason, and Myka Galanis

Post by Calla Torquatus Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:41 pm

SOUNDS LOVELY!
Want to do a short thread set in about March? (Calla is coming back for the wedding, and possibly staying for more than a weekend :3)
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Second Cohort
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Emmanual-Wheelan Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:44 pm

We can do that! Hanalise would be relatively re-established back at camp by that point, so she'd be less confused about things. (Though the legacy bit might still throw her off. XD) Would you like to start something, or should I?
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Son of Venus Amatorius
First Cohort
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:47 pm

I'm fine with either of us starting!
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Second Cohort
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Emmanual-Wheelan Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:51 pm

In either case, the soonest I can post is tomorrow. Shall we just say whoever gets it up first?
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Son of Venus Amatorius
First Cohort
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:02 pm

Alrighty XDD  I'm going to be busy between tomorrow night and Saturday XD
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Second Cohort
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:13 am

Hey! How've you been? Spring break approaches and Aron's looking to know more about the Roman camp and its residents. Aron would be totally down for helping Calla with her aversion to Greeks, pretty much anywhere around Camp (mind you I'd imagine a bit more tension in the Arena =P)

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:51 am

Herro!  
hehehehe arena tension is nice I totally see her raging about how inefficient the Greek way is...'cuz that's just how she rolls  As for the 'help' ...I'm not entirely sure if that's the right word for what she'd need >.> It'll work for now until I'm actually awake and find something.  But she's all in for explaining Roman things :3

Do you wanna start a thread? Very Happy
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Second Cohort
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:11 am

Brillaint! Aron would probably agree xD To him, everything on this side seems to be aimed to promote individualism. I'm about to head off to bed, I'll start writing it once I've slept, unless you want to jump right in? =P Finals have been pretty draining ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:16 pm

I actually might be able to get a thread written and typed up before the weekend!  SO!  I can work on it :3
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Second Cohort
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:25 am

I await your post eagerly then =) SPRING BREAK!!!! WOOO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Myka Galanis Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:37 pm

Updated with a new character!  Plots galore!
Myka Galanis
Myka Galanis
Unclaimed Legacy

Female Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2014-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:22 am

Hmm, Aron and Adrian/Hugo/Jan/Yan sounds like a potentially volatile and interestingmatch up. Aron can look pretty rough after a day in the forges, a place I have a feeling his curious side will gravitate to at some point? What do you think? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:39 am

Ohhhhh me gusta!!  I am definitely up for that!
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Second Cohort
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:00 am

Sweet xD ill get the thread started within 24 hours then Razz Armoury aye?

Back to top Go down

Post by Myka Galanis Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:01 am

That works for me!  And, armory is good :3
Myka Galanis
Myka Galanis
Unclaimed Legacy

Female Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2014-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:33 am

I think Dante could be absolutely spectacular at helping Adrian out and finding his voice again.
Dante was a trainwreck once upon a time (as you may remember), but now he's healing and I think he'd love to have a little someone to help out, too. :3
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Son of Discordia Ferocimus
Third Cohort
Praetor

Male Number of posts : 2481
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:32 pm

:3.those were the days Wink

Sounds good to me!
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Second Cohort
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:36 pm

Those were totally not the days. XDDD
But yeeeeey! Can you start this one? I'm sort of swamped, since I was sick and now I'm not feeling as nasty.
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:37 pm

I shall do so!  Erm, latest by Saturday!
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Second Cohort
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm

Thank youuuuu! I'm hoping to be caught up soon...if so, I may be able to start sooner.
I'll have my people (me) call your people (you). XD
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:41 pm

Razz I'll be sure to pencil you in Wink
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Second Cohort
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 5:09 pm

Friends, or at least people to trust

Since Irene is only a year older then him, do you think maybe he could meet Irene sometime? All of her sisters are 17-19 and all her acquaintances are at least 2 years older then she is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus Sat May 31, 2014 9:18 pm

OH HEY!  WOW -just saw this-
I'm totally up for that XDDDD
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Second Cohort
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next