Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sienna Linslee and Cicero Torquatus

4 posters

Go down

Sienna Linslee and Cicero Torquatus Empty Sienna Linslee and Cicero Torquatus

Post by Sienna Linslee Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:08 pm

Sienna Linslee
On ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur. L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux ~ Le Petit Prince
Sienna Linslee and Cicero Torquatus Lyndsy_fonseca_by_whitewinged-d3k4i0y
23 || Bisexual || Single
Daughter of Venus Protervus, Centurion of Fourth Cohort

Short Character Description:
Sienna has been through such radical changes over the last few years that she’s suffered through an identity crisis. Having taken a good, hard look at her life, Sienna was not pleased with what she saw and so the girl has been making modifications to her lifestyle (and by extension, her personality).

Si runs a tight ship when it comes to the Fourth Cohort. She strives to push every legionnaire to be the best they can be, so she’s attentive to the cohort members and strict about schedules. Still, she’s lenient about rule-breaking and her ultimate goal is to create a well-bonded cohort that can act as a unit, and she loves to brag about her legionnaires to anyone willing to listen. Her personal life isn’t run with the same precision as the Fourth Cohort, however. Sienna’s all over the map when it comes to interactions with other demigods. She gets aggravated easily by Greeks (but can still have pleasant encounters), she loves to befriend other Romans (but can still make an enemy for life), and she’s dedicated to her friends (but can still go days or weeks without a conversation). Si’s life has always been full of contradictions, and she’s doing her best to reconcile all the different aspects of her personality.

Now that Si is resettled in camp after having been on sabbatical during the summer, she's beginning to look to the future. Training her (very distant in the future) replacement, thinking about life outside of camp...Si isn't quite sure where she's headed in life, but she's not planning on going quietly. Headstrong, considerate, and quite the romantic, Sienna always knows what she wants and when she wants. She’ll give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but don’t get on her bad side or you’ll be on the wrong end of her dagger.

Desired plots:
~As always, Sienna would love to meet other Romans (whether they be friends, enemies, or something in between)
~ANYTHING (seriously)! Si is great for any kind of plot you might need, and as she's going through a transformative period in her life needs a wide variety of interactions. Please let me know if you're interested. Smile

Anything else?
If you have any ideas, please PM me!

Cicero Torquatus
Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in face of certain defeat ~ Invisible Man
Sienna Linslee and Cicero Torquatus Cero_p10
19 || Straight || Not looking right now...
Son of Bacchus Dexter, Legionnaire of the First Cohort

Short Character Description:
Cicero is a proud Roman, but not loudly so. He holds a deep pride for his Roman lineage, and is fiercely loyal to Camp Jupiter. Still, he tries to be a humble guy and generally avoids conflict. He’ll do what it takes to keep the peace, and he keeps a calm head. In that way, he doesn’t like to call attention to himself. He’ll go through his daily routine, make his friends, but do so without attracting the spotlight.

Still, don’t take that to mean he can’t be a fun guy. He likes to play music, following a long musical tradition in his family. With people he trusts, he can be silly and he adapts to the situation pretty quickly. That’s true in a bigger context, too. Cero’s had a rollercoaster of his teenage years, and although that means he can occasionally turn despondent it also means he reacts quickly to new environments.

The boy’s not all sunshine, though. An unfortunate side effect of his long lineage means Cicero can get judgmental at times. It’s a case of nature vs nurture, and he has both working against him in this case. He’s also rather explosive when he’s angry. He’ll lash out at the source of the anger, and will usually regret it later. Not enough to apologize, however…

For those of you with a memory span longer than a goldfish’s, you might remember Cicero left for a year-long traveling journey in Europe. This is absolutely true. What was he up to? Well, a little traveling, a few encounters with demigods, and a LOT of good food. But he’s heading back to Camp Jupiter to spend time with his family and friends, and after a year away from home is ready to stay.

Cicero…is not in a good place right now. He went through a lot of trauma during his early teen years, and he’s very much ignored the psychological effect it’s had on him. Unfortunately, that’s not how it works and these years of ignoring the problem are catching up to him. He’s only 19, after all, and very emotionally vulnerable. So he’s not in any place to be making big life decisions or taking care of other people when he can’t take care of himself. He needs lots of support right now…As such, Cero is currently splitting his time between Camp Jupiter and Manhattan. He's seeking professional therapy in the city, while working several jobs, but he always makes sure camp has his attention on the weekends.

Desired plots:
~Cicero is always looking for buddies of any kind (Roman, Greek, training, casual, etc)
~Music-related things, maybe? Cicero can sing, dance, and play guitar.
~Cero needs a lot of love and support right now as he finally begins to confront his demons.
~Anything! Please PM me if you have an idea.

Anything else?
In general, I tend to do my plotting over PM so don’t be discouraged if I don’t post often in this thread.

Last edited by Sienna Linslee on Wed May 24, 2017 1:04 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating information)
Sienna Linslee
Sienna Linslee
Daughter of Venus Protervus
Fourth Cohort
Centurion

Female Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2015-10-01

Back to top Go down

Sienna Linslee and Cicero Torquatus Empty Re: Sienna Linslee and Cicero Torquatus

Post by Calla Torquatus Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:04 pm

Um.  Hi.  Best friend thing is still a thing.  kthnxbai.
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Legacy of Mars Translaticius
Second Cohort
Centurion

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Back to top Go down

Sienna Linslee and Cicero Torquatus Empty Re: Sienna Linslee and Cicero Torquatus

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:14 pm

Care to RP?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicero Torquatus Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:41 pm

Hey guys! Check out Metis, my new character!
Cicero Torquatus
Cicero Torquatus
Son of Bacchus Dexter
First Cohort

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2015-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicero Torquatus Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:23 pm

SFTDP, but this is an important message.

I've updated Metis's section of the plot page, and I'd really appreciate everybody checking it out. I'd also like to add something here.

Although Metis may have some devious plans, she's NOT a 2D villain who knows she's evil and does evil things for the fun of it. She's been seriously hurt in the past, and she's never had anyone to confide in or turn to. She's had to learn how to process all these emotions by herself (as the Titan of wisdom, she doesn't do emotions well), and this is how she's dealing with them.

She's looking for people who can understand right now. She's looking for people she can have conversations and debates with, she's looking for people who can teach her new things (and not all knowledge can be learned from a book). She wants somebody to understand the situation she's in right now.

Has your demigod/legacy/character ever felt rejected, or abandoned, or used? So has Metis, actually. She doesn't do the things she does out of spite...she does them out of necessity, because it's the only thing she knows how to do. She wants to be accepted, for once, not to be shunned or "taken care of" because she poses a threat. It's precisely because she is pushed away that she does what she does.

Metis doesn't want to be seen as the bad guy...but if she's pushed, she will become the 'wicked' that everyone expects her to be. She hopes it doesn't come that far...
Cicero Torquatus
Cicero Torquatus
Son of Bacchus Dexter
First Cohort

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Song-Caro Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:58 pm

Metis wrote:Has your demigod/legacy/character ever felt rejected, or abandoned, or used? So has Metis, actually... She wants to be accepted, for once, not to be shunned or "taken care of" because she poses a threat. It's precisely because she is pushed away that she does what she does.

Oh boyyyy this is so perfect. My character grew up feeling neglected by her mother (not to mention there's the whole hey your dad's a god thing she has to deal with now), and she's never really felt like she fits in anywhere. So I've been looking for a character who can give my character affection/attention, and in turn 'corrupt' Gabby because Gabby will do anything for anyone who shows her the sort of love/affection her mother never showed her. And given what you've just said about Metis, I think Metis could be the character I'm looking for.

If you think so as well, I'd love to plot with you. xD

Also, I forgot to mention: Gabby is kind of turning into a reckless rebel kid now, the opposite of who she tried to be when she was still in California. So yeah.
Emilia Song-Caro
Emilia Song-Caro
Legacy of Neptune Sensitivi
First Cohort

Female Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicero Torquatus Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:33 pm

That's excellent! I'll PM you and we can continue the conversation Smile
Cicero Torquatus
Cicero Torquatus
Son of Bacchus Dexter
First Cohort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Linslee Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:25 pm

Hey everybody! I've updated my plot page with all the most recent information on Sienna and Cicero. Please check it out and PM me if you're interested. Smile
Sienna Linslee
Sienna Linslee
Daughter of Venus Protervus
Fourth Cohort
Centurion

Female Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2015-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down