Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning and leaving thread

+6
Thalia Grace
Diego Aspen
Mia Ioannou
Molione Timoleon
Cara
Adelaide Reid
10 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Returning and leaving thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Returning and leaving thread

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:54 pm

I added you Smile And I also hope to see you back again soon Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:28 pm

I learned some disturbing news about the Internet. It has to do with none of your business XD

So every month I will be absent for awhile (one reason)

No reason for you guys to know. I might post sometimes but..I'm sorry. It's hard to explain.

~Lily Granger/Bonnie Frye~

(XD Me and my IC sister are 'absent' ish!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Good luck, Miles, and may you become less stressed soon. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:55 pm

Okay people.... My computer has been going crazy and this is one of the few times its working so I won't be on for a while till its fixed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:47 pm

Same here! My router is going wonky. Might disappear for a while.

Cara
Admin

Female Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Yep............................
My muse is really dumb right now. It decides to leave me when ALL of my papers for the stupid trimester are due....while we're working on them.........and my tendency to procrastinate...........................so I'm going to be on a leave of absence until my three papers are done..................or until the weekend of March 10th.....which ever comes first :/

Sorry Addie.....my Kell reply is probably going to be rather late. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:21 pm

IT'S SPRING SPORT SEASON!!!!!!
And as I'm managing lady's LAX, expect me not to be on in the afternoons.

Edit: Actually, my comp time has been severely decreased, yay school. I will not be on OOC as much anymore... If you wish to chat with me, feel free to hit me up on FB (I'm in the group) or Skype, but try to leave my PM inbox a relatively business-related place - plotting, questions, or modly duties. Thank you, loves!

Last edited by Adele Frye on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:54 pm

Hey, guys, I'm back! <3

Sorry to have been missing so long, but the second I could breathe again, school kicked my butt. SO! I'll be on again this afternoon, after a long needed nap, and I'll get to answering PMs, the competition thread, and hopefully some other threads, too!

You should know, however, that over the months I've found some RP sites that don't have anything to do with HBH (unlike normally, where we find it and take over. Smile ) and so I'm trying to divide my time evenly between you all.

AND I GOT INTO A COLLEGE!

Love you all,

Connor/Ana
AMA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:03 am

Welcome back Ama Smile It's good to have you back.

Congratulations Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:57 pm

And yay!
School overwhelmingness is gone....however, I'm going up nort'...and I'm not sure if I will have internet access. >.> If I do, then I will more than likely be online, if not...well...then I won't. soooooooooooooooo yeah ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:11 pm

So guys.

You may have noticed a lack of activeness from me on this site, and that goes for both OOC and IC. I read the most recent announcement and thought I should post here with an explanation. I do NOT plan to go "inactive" anytime soon. I love this site and I'm trying my best to keep up with it. I'm most likely about to become pretty busy, meaning even LESS time to RP/post in OOC threads.

I'm not entirely sure if I read this correctly (I tend to mis-read things), but in Addie's announcement, did it say that I would be considered inactive if I went a month without a RP post, if I DIDN'T explain here? Meaning, now that I've explained my lack of posts, I wouldn't be inactive if I didn't RP as often? But once again, I'm not planning on dropping off the face of the website anytime in the near future. I'm just asking for a clarification if, for some reason, that WERE to happen. However, I need to keep up with school, I'm even starting to get frustrated with my easier classes, and I'm about to start doing new things outside of school. I know I have threads with some of you and I really, really intend to reply to them soon. But if I can't get to them as often, now you know why, and I sincerely apologize.

Like I said, I'm NOT "leaving". I'll post here again if I were to be sure of that happening; this post is really just to say that I'm still here, just not as much.

~ Chloe <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:15 am

Okay...I'm just going to say this again so I can remind everyone.
I am not going on here a lot. I'll pop on, maybe do a few RPs, but I gotta get my grade up.
Love you all
-Laurel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:00 pm

So, you may or may not know I'm in a play. One of the principles got kicked out, so I have four days to learn their part. I may not be posting IC for a while. I get on my iPod to read threads, and post OOC, but yeah. Sorry, and bye!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:35 pm

I'm not actually leaving but, I'm just really stressed out which is why I'm not posting that much. I'm saying this so I'm not considered inactive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:26 pm

Sup, guys. As many of you know, I have a Hunger Games website and our goal is to get the Games up by the end of this month. However, my whole Spring break (next weekend on) I will have no time to configure the Arena. So, I basically have now until Thursday to do A LOT. I'll still drop by here, but I'm going to be spending nearly every waking minute on that site, so my activity will drop.

I'll be on more after Spring Break and if I have a computer there, then it'll be next week.
I'll reply to threads and do staff stuff as best I can. I'm in a couple threads... starting one, so I'll try to keep up with those.

But other than that, later! <3
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:30 am

I really sorry about this, I really am. I was gonna make a vlog about this, but I'm gonna drop it because I ended up crying my eyes out, and I really don't want you guys to see me like that.

So I'll explain it here.

I think y'all know about my arm. But there is one thing that only Ben/Hades knows so far, if he haven't told it to anyone. (I see no reason why he should, butbut. x33) I recently had and accident, and I'm quite so traumatised. Long story short; I fainted with a glass in my hand, and it broke. Best thing is that I most likely had an epileptic seizure in said glass.

My mom is forbidding me to be near glass, I only drink out of plastic cups. So does she.

Let's just say that I was lucky. The glass wasn't sharp, so I have no deep cuts, but weaking up in blood like that? My forehead was wet. I had stopped a bleeding in my left arm with my hand. Had the glass been sharper, it would've cut right into my right hand wrist.

And since I didn't know I was weaking up in glass, it didn't go too well to stand up.

Also, as you might've noticed, I'm pretty much just posting in the 'Show It Off!'-thread and that is because my focus is in other places than RPing right now. I'm actually hopin on getting a job within graphics design next year.

So, please, just... I do not want to talk about this. In any way.

I guess what I'm saying is that I'm trying to be here, but just can't.

I'm not leaving, but I might not be posting.

Please bare with me on this. If not I have no idea what to do. I'm not gonna RP in a while, sorry guys. I can't do it. I just can't. A bit because of the things I just mentioned, and because I can't find any muse whatsoever. My fingers just won't write ANYTHING down.

-Ekki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:31 am

SFTDP

Sorry 'bout my typos. Forgot to write that in my previous post. Sowwy. ._.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:26 am

Oh dear... well uhm... Have a good recovery?? Don't know what else to say but I'm really relieved that it wasn't any worse, although this is way to aweful/ already.

I hope all will get better and good again soon and good luck until then!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:51 am

good luck Ekkanné, I hope your arm gets better soon Smile Just so you know your graphs are great so I'm sure you'll get that job Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:57 pm

Thank you, guys. And that's really awesome to hear, Angel. ^^''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:10 pm

O.o Get well soon, Ekki! <3 Hope you're alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:20 pm

GUESS WHAT?!
I GOT ME GRADES UP! I AM NOW ALLOWED TO GO ON THE COMPUTER! YAY!
But...I will not be a lot. Until the 22 or 23 because 22 is when my chior festival is, and 23 is when HG comes out...so yeah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:11 am

Sooo....

I'm Back... I think...

I've been missing the site and everyone on it way too much, and now I've hit a wall in my novel and seem to be feeling muse for my charries on here!

So yesh, I am back for now.

Just note though, I will not be on as often as I used to. I'm in my last semester of college, so I have a lot of work to do. I also have a job, and so it is unlikely i'll be on on a Thursday, or a Saturday night.

~Abigail Winters/ Arriane Ravenwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:28 am

It's great to have you back, Ari! ^^ We've missed you <3

After tonight, I'm going to be gone until Sunday night! I'm sorry to those I'm in threads with, especially Aria and Avery as our threads are reaching a whole new level of awesomeness and the weekend is usually the only time I have to write, but I'll do my best next week <3 thanks for putting up with me! Everyone is brilliantly wonderful. Very Happy
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:54 am

Hey guys. Sorry I've not been on much... The reason is that my mum hasn't been letting me on. I can only get on my iPod during college, so I may randomly lurk, but I don't know when I'll be back to rp. Sorry to everyone I'm in threads with - I'm missing all of you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next