Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning and leaving thread

+6
Thalia Grace
Diego Aspen
Mia Ioannou
Molione Timoleon
Cara
Adelaide Reid
10 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Returning and leaving thread - Page 20 Empty Re: Returning and leaving thread

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:19 pm

I know my absence wasn't really annouced, but I went through some family things, and with Eli's help, got back to the world again. Sorry to all of those I left hanging, but my muse is slowly returning and I'm glad to get my mind off of life and on the writing scene again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Ioannou Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:01 am

Not sure if I'll be on tomorrow, becuase I have to watch my baby cousin while her parents move into their new house.
Mia Ioannou
Mia Ioannou
Daughter of Jupiter Unitio
First Cohort

Female Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:46 pm

Lilly Green wrote:Hey Guys,

So I won't be on much for the next 2-3 weeks cause of trips and camp. I might be able to rp but not as much or any long post.
Sorry,
Lilly

Hey guys, so its been one week and I should be able to RP until the 9th when I leave for camp. They won't be very long, my muse is on a semi-vacation.

So yeah...
~Lilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:29 pm

I'm leaving tomorrow to go up north on vacation...Ill be back on the 10th. I'll try to reply to any hanging threads before I leave, but don't expect me to be online next week...because I'm pretty much in the middle of nowhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:17 pm

-coughs- Uhm well hi there.

Haha I'm back from Govvie school. May I just say that it was so amazing? Because it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:37 pm

I'm back, but sadly my muse is stuck in Greyson's closet. /shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:05 pm

i'm back... grounding + vacay + computer issues = long time gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:41 am

I'm technically back... But I may take a bit before I'm back to RPing. I leave in two-ish weeks for a four-week camp, have to do CP calc summer hw, finish four graphics, and reply to two threads, so please, bare with me! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:30 pm

So, I'm going to be at my grandma's house for all of July. I will still be getting on, but not as much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:34 pm

James Rowe via facebook wrote:Hey hey Guys Smile I am heading to France now till the 20th it is easier to post this on here instead of the site as I'm on the phone. If someone wouldn't mind posting this in the Returning and Leaving Thread on my behalf I would love you lots and lots Smile ta.

yeah so james wanted someone to say he won't be back till then!

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:23 am

I'm doing this from Percy's account because it's where I'm logged on right now. XD

Tomorrow, I am leaving for New Mexico for a week. I don't know what my internet access will be like...I'll probably have some at some points, but it'll be patchy at best, probably. Plus I'm going to be out and about almost every day. Anyway, today is my last day of definitely replying to posts, but I'll try throughout the next week. To make a long story short, expect few - no posts from Galia Viktor and Percy Jackson.

Love love love!
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Son of Discordia Ferocimus
Third Cohort
Praetor

Male Number of posts : 2481
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:37 am

My goodness....the Poseidon kids these days... -shakes head-

Actually, I think now would be a good time to mention the fact that I'm actually away at a camp which means not so much internet access over the weekdays and even the weekend is not guaranteed. Therefore, responses will be late and activity will be rather iffy. =/ I'll be back home at the end of July though!...if I'm not too exhausted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:10 am

I figure I should lay out the rest of the month right now, so there's no confusion, as it's a bit hectic for me.

Ok, so I should be good until the fifteenth wherein I'll more than likely go see Harry Potter and then maybe have people sleep over, which means I'll be out of commission muse-wise for three days. After that, I'll probably go to my step-dad's parent's house for about a week. I'm bringing my laptop, but I don't know if they have wireless and, bluntly, I hate their computer.

And then my birthday.

THEN! ... Band Camp. The band room doesn't have Wi Fi, but if I go to my friend's house during lunch break, I might be able to get in a few replies. If any of you have actually been through band camp, then you know that all you want to do is sleep, so I'll probably have two replies a day, one in the morning, and one before I go to sleep.

What does this mean for people I RP with? July is a VERY busy time for me. I'll TRY to keep up with all my RP's but please know that if it takes me awhile, I haven't forgotten... I'm probably just asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:36 am

I'ma go ahead and post my end of the month plans, plus tomorrow.

Tomorrow, I'ma be at the beach until late so nothing from me.

July 24th - 29th or so I'm going with my best friend's family on the annual beach trip I do with them. I'll be near Myrtle Beach for the time and I'm not one to RP when I'm with friends, so expect nothing at all from me. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:12 pm

So.... I might be back... XD On Sunday i leave for the best camp ever and will be back by next Saturday? At least i think think so...

I was in my tahoe house wake boardin' it up for a week, i do 7 sports altogether, over the summer work and I'm just an idiot so that explains why i was gone... DX

No more poofing from me, until school then we'll see! XD

- Cammie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Cammi!! -huggles- You promised to email me over the summer. Left me hangin' no?

Soooo Im back..again. Im going to just leave it like this: I'll be on and off, active and inactive. BUT will always at least pop in to say hi, maybe a rp or two. Soooo As of now im back ^.^

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Ioannou Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:47 pm

I wont be on Saturday becuase I'm heading home -nodnod-
Mia Ioannou
Mia Ioannou
First Cohort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:45 pm

*hums* My dear parents decided to put a password on my laptop...which I haven't been able to guess as of yet. *grumbles* This being the case, I probably won't be able to spend as much time lurking on this site...and my replies/graphic requests will be replied to/filled, most likely, in a rather...less timely manner than I'd like. X_X My parents have also assured me that it is likely we'll be relocating to an 'as-of-yet undecided location' this summer. Taking this into consideration as well, it is more than likely that my time will be drafted into assisting in all the lovely stuff that accompanies such. Just a heads up. *nods*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Ioannou Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:20 pm

Hey, Guess what, people of HBH! I'm home!
Mia Ioannou
Mia Ioannou
First Cohort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:57 pm

The people who I'm RPing with have probably noticed how my replies have been slow lately, but this time I may not be able to lurk in the OOC boards too... I'll be back soon-ish, but I'll be checking every now and then for the graphic requests and whatnot. If I don't post in the threads I'm in within a week, you have the right to kick me out of the thread. 'See' ya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:43 pm

Im leaving on wednesday for camp, and won't be back till saturday. But that upcoming monday i head to the east coast beaches. So I'll be back on possibly around the next tuesday or wednesday. Oh, and i will have computer access at the beach. Hellooooooooooo laptop(:

Bon Voage! <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:20 pm

I will be fairly inactive this coming week, for I hash a drama thingy from 9-4:30 here.......all week. though I may pop on for a little each day. -nodnod-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:27 pm

So...my computer just fatally crashed and I don't think I'm going to get it working any time soon. So I'm going to be on a lot less until I find someway around that little problem XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:20 pm

still in France so excuse the inactivity Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:31 pm

Hey guys I'm back from camp and visting family. I will be here for about a week before I go back to camp.

So... what did I miss?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next