Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexander Orion

Go down

Alexander Orion Empty Alexander Orion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:15 pm

Alexander Orion
Alexander Orion Be71b22e43c82c637dc1cffa3c3d5950
16 || Straight|| Single
Son of Eros

Short Character Description:
Alexander, or as he prefers Alex, is a talkative type. He always has something to say, Because of the death of his mother he has a bit of depression, he likes to hide it behind a mask of humor, and a smile that is most obviously fake. He has been missing for some time and has returned. Much of what happened to him on the outside haunts him, and he buried it deep down in an attempt to forget. Alexander also has a ring given to him by his father that helps him suppress emotions, when he feels too much it bites him. He has also been known to be a little bit of a player. Okay a lot of a player. He gets with a lot of women but if he commits to one he stays with her.  

Desired plots:
~Romance: Any type really, as an Eros child he finds himself in all kinds of strange situations with girls, so if you want to be in one, I'm your guy. Wink
~Conflicts: Not really with him so much as he stumbles upon something that he shouldn't have. An argument between lovers, a hatred turned deadly. It gives him a chance to use his peacemaking abilities.
~Danger: Fight some monsters, get some beat up a little, get some cuts.

Anything else?
Open to pretty much anything else.

Last edited by Alexander Orion on Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:20 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Claimed!)

Back to top Go down

Alexander Orion Empty Re: Alexander Orion

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:19 am

Wel, I think we've already set up that James and Alex would basically be brothers from other mothers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:46 am

I have Noelle here who is a humorous and sarcastic kid, but a kind one.  She can be Alex's friend, and perhaps she can coax him to reveal some of his true self?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:45 am

@James, Yeah but I want other people, too. You can't have me all to your self, J.

@Noelle, That would be great. I can start up a thread or would you prefer that you start it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:23 pm

If you don't mind, can you start it? Thanks Smile I'll post quickly in there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:31 pm

If you want unattainable for love, I'll throw Calla at you XD  AND maybe, she can end up an enemy...because she's kind of not nice XD :3

Adri might be able to poke at Alex's past...Adri is 11, and doesn't talk much...but he likes to listen. He's a bit skiddish, though
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Legacy of Mars Translaticius
Second Cohort
Centurion

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:50 pm

Calla,

I would love Alex to interact with Adrien, for two reasons mostly, One: the kid will probably remind Alex of himself when he was younger, which will be really interesting, it will help Alex cope with his own problems, while helping someone else. Two: Alex just might be falling in love with Adri's older sister, and getting close to him might get Alex leverage over her, which will add to that plot wonderfully.

Calla might be fun to interact with as well. As you already know Alex is already falling in love. But he would still like to interact with more people.
Whichever you chose will people cool with me.

Alex

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:54 pm

OMG YES
OKAY
DOUBLE ADRI PLOT.
kk
so
XD  -done with spacing now XD-

We can drop the Calla plot idea, that's totally fine XD.  AS FOR ADRIAN.  It actually might be beneficial for him to learn to trust Alex...Again, he (adrian) doesn't talk much...but if Jan gets into things, he's mentally a six-year-old, so he'd be ALL over Alex.
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Legacy of Mars Translaticius
Second Cohort
Centurion

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:18 pm

I think this will be great. It's going to be wonderful. I can PM with more details if you please.

Alex

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:18 pm

SFTDP but need update.

Updated 9/6/14

NEW THREAD PLOX(that means please)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:08 pm

You need enemies you say. Then Moira is the girl for you. Also it would make it all the better for those who read Song of Ice and Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:18 pm

Sick, maybe it could be kinda twisted too. Like they are attracted to each other but they hate each other, that would be so cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:24 pm

I mean Moira is a lesbian, but scratch that I'm down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:34 pm

Well that would cut out that option but yeah the rest is cool. Maybe you can shoot me with some arrows? haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:21 pm

SFTDP
I'm back and better then ever. Feast your eyes demigods! The child of Eros is back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down