Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexander Francisco Keyes

Go down

Alexander Francisco Keyes Empty Alexander Francisco Keyes

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:40 pm

Alexander Francisco Keyes

Alexander Francisco Keyes 200px-David_Henrie_2010_alt
18 || Straight || Single
UNCLAIMED

Short Character Description:
Alexander can be very rude and blunt without meaning to because he isn't really used to dealing with people his age. He is very intelligent and thoughtful, and has the potential to be very long winded. While he had warmed up considerably since his arrival at camp two months ago, he still is a very reserved person who feels weird around new people. He is a very honest and self righteous person, which tends to annoy or anger other people. If befriend by another person Alexander holds onto the bond recognizing it as something special.  While he loves the camp and most demigods, he despises the gods and wishes to bring them down.
Desired plots:
The Basics
Friends - People that Alexander can respect and actually wants to talk to on a regular basis
A Companion (or two) -  Someone to go on adventures with, some, to help explore every secret the camp has to offer
Your Basic Enemy - Someone to "hate" and have a fighting thread or two

The Twin
Just something I have been thinking about recently, I kind of want Alexander to have someone he is like twins with. Sort of based off of the idea of parabatai, like someone who always has his back and they fight together very well. I am trying to find some kind of complementary personality to Alexander's oddness to help develop him a decent amount. Having another person he understands and likes but is completely opposite would be interesting, and I feel like it could lead up to some decent plots. 

The Archenemy
Someone that is not just an object of Alexander's annoyance, but some he actually hates. These two could go from openly fighting to plotting the others downfall, to just casting evil glances at each other. The difference between this and normal enemy is that this will be the one person always in the back of Alexander's mind that he just wants to destroy and will work to do so. The Archenemy has a girl he likes, Alexander will want to swoop in and try to take her. Think like that. While the Archenemy works to destroy Alexander. Could also maybe even somewhat of a Professor X and Magneto vibe?

The Mentor and the Pupil
Preferably someone who is the same age or older. Someone that is very knowledgeable in the realm of the world of Mythology and demigods. I want someone who can teach Alexander how to live his life as a halfblood, from fighting, to learning the myths and monsters, survival in the real world, all the way to just how to really understand that magic is real. I want this to be more than a one time thread, but several over the course of some time that shows the changes in the confused Alexander. I want the relationship to be somewhat personal after awhile. Like a Father or Older Brother kind of feel to it all.

Update
The Invisible man
So Alexander has now been cursed by Aphrodite (for being well.... Alexander) and will now be in different stages of invisibility. Basically the curse is the more some likes Alex and becomes his friend the less they will be able to see him. Like a best friend would no longer be able to see him at all while someone who hates him could see him clearly.  If someone is say an acquaintance Alexander would appear slightly foggy and see through. I feel like it would be an interesting dynamic in some threads and relationships, would anyone be up for rping with a somewhat invisible Alex?

Anything else?
Any ideas just PM me!

Last edited by Alexander F. Keyes on Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cause I updated it duhhhhhhhhhhh)

Back to top Go down

Alexander Francisco Keyes Empty Re: Alexander Francisco Keyes

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:42 pm

Bumpity-bump-bump. So ya I somewhat updated Alex, post here or shoot a PM if you want to plot or RP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:11 pm

Would you be interested in RPing Alexander and Aurora? uvu)

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:10 am

I see you're back on the boards!
I'd like to throw Devin out there (I'm too lazy to switch accounts at the moment).  I think he and Alexander would make for really good friends, possibly even in "The Twin" role.
Devin could use some friends at all, though. Razz
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Son of Discordia Ferocimus
Third Cohort
Praetor

Male Number of posts : 2481
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:33 pm

Jenna and Alexander could be friends! They could have a sibling-fued-friendship thing. Just PM me and we can discuss it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum