Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning and leaving thread

+21
Charlie Fairley
Ana Larive
Emilia Song-Caro
Violet Clarke
Nicola Delton
Max Farraday
Flint Solus
Robyn Walsh
Olivia Serenity Steele
Naomi Brooks
Ruby Chen
Sarpedon Illicon
Myka Galanis
Calla Torquatus
Mia Ioannou
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Vanessa Monroe
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Will Solace
Cara
Adelaide Reid
25 posters

Page 25 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next

Go down

Returning and leaving thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Returning and leaving thread

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 10:07 pm

You know how we writers have points in our lives where we don'y have muse for writing or graphic making. Well I don't have muse for either. But I don't think that's the problem. the problem is I don't have muse for life anymore. I don't see the point in waking up. I don't see the point in going to school. This is not just some 14 year old melodramatic reason not to go to school. I don't see the point in texting my friends. Waking up on Saturdays or Sundays. I don't hang out with my friends because I just don't see any reason to/ I don't do homework I could do. I don't turn in work that I've done. I put up such a show during my classes because I feel so bad that my sadness could make any of my friends feel bad. How can I put the weight that's on my shoulder and even give some of it to someone I love. I can't . So I say that I'm tired. I saw it's been a low week. I say my dad's sick. I say I'm fine. But I am anything but fine. I am failing English. That was the one class I never thought I would fail. And look at me. The energy I took to write this could have been used to write a reply. But I'm selfish so I tell everyone how I feel instead.

(9this is up in the rant section but I thought I should tell people why I am gone so often))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 10:21 pm

Returning and leaving thread - Page 25 Tumblr_ma9n5kilwp1qc4uvwo1_400

((i dont know what to say...i wish to make you feel better))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 10:59 am

I'm sorry to hear that, Grace...hope you feel better :3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 11:22 am

Chin up, Grace. It'll all come together in the end. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 10:04 am

So... I got grounded... but now I'm ungrounded. Hais, I'm back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:15 pm

I'm grounded from my laptop, for I don't know how long (I'm writing this from my phone), so I won't be able to do much but I'll try to manage for now. I can do short posts, but long posts probably won't be possible. So I'll be back to long posts whenever I get my laptop back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 9:50 pm

Well survival camp was a bust it rained and our tents were all muddy and I was covered head to toe with mud when I got back had to take a two hour shower and plus at night the tent was leaking water on me e.e worst FTX ever although it was my first and my worst. Well at least I am back I need to get sleep my eyes are drooping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 12:12 pm

LOL! That sounds so epic, Aly! Sorry you had to go through all that though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 10:29 am

So here's the deal. I'm not exactly leaving. I'm just giving a warning about my activity.

There's an explanation in the spoiler to those who want to know why but what you need to know is that my replies will be extremely slow. My graphics too. If you worry I've forgotten you, please do send a PM my way. If you just want to cut off a thread you have with me, same story. I know some of you have been waiting on me for over a month but I just... can't.
I'll be back and properly active as soon as I can but for now it's going to be a bit of a mush.

Now, as for the spoilered why:
(Also, if you know me IRL as some of you do, either don't read this or pretend you didn't. I don't want to be treated any differently because of this. It would hurt my feelings)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 12:49 pm

Hey guys.

My replys are gonna be a little slow as well. I only have eight days of school then four days of finals. Once school is over i can be active again but for now I need to focus on getting school work done and hbh is really distracting. I get on now and then but I won't be able to write replys until final days or after finals.

Sorry guys!

~Jes

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Tue May 21, 2013 8:42 pm

Yeeeah, the reason why I'm am SO INCREDIBLY BEHIND on every last one of my threads and duties to the site is because I'm in finals week as we speak. I would like to apologize for my absence. After this, I'm moving in the first week of my summer break and then I am all yours. Promise.

Sorry to everyone I'm in a thread with, I'll get to them as soon as I can,
Addie
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 10:47 am

I will be taking off for a few weeks so that I can get a couple personal things worked out; I should be back early to mid June, but don't expect any posts from me until then. I'm sorry to anyone I'm in a thread with, and I promise I'll be back as soon as possible :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:34 pm

Just so you all know, I'm beginning a move to a house that theoretically won't have internet until the 12th. I'll always have my phone for quick, non-typing intensive posts (no RPs), so just a heads up. I will have semiregular internet access about everyother day, those if you waiting on my posts will only have to wait twice as long as you normally do Smile

EDIT: There's a situation going on that affects the time I have with the computer and internet, so all RPs will most likely be postponed until the 12th or after.
DOUBLE EDIT: I'm sure you guys now think I'm shunning you for adding two more reasons to not post, but I just realized I'll be moving an additional two people into my house (the one with no internet) within the week, so I'll be spending more than every-other day with them/without internet. BUT! I'm seeing if I can get a new battery for my laptop on Sat, so... There's at least one electronic plus in this mess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:40 pm

Sooooooo I'm going to be gone for most of tomorrow throughout most of the week shall return with full activity next Sunday ^-^
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Legacy of Mars Translaticius
Second Cohort
Centurion

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:37 pm

i have been horrible and disappeared... sorry about that. work is just not being very nice now that summer has started and more people are coming by. Sad

so my activity will suck for the coming months. sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:03 am

I'm not going to be. RPing today because I'm studying all day for my final exams tomorrow. So don't expect any replies from me at this point because I really need to study.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:42 am

I'm back! All personal issues are mostly resolved, and since school is over I'll have more time to write. Expect some replies from me soon :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:17 pm

And herein starts the busy part of my summer. I leave for Girls' Camp tomorrow, and will be there from the 12th-15th of June! I will be back again for a week, but I then leave for a youth trip from the 24th-30th of June. Then again I leave for a family reunion from July 1st to July 14th(during this time there will be days where I will have access to the computer and internet, but not very often). From the 15th-19th of July I go to a day camp, so while I will be posting, I won't be on as much. After that however, I should be back for the rest of the summer and into the school year!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:15 pm

Hey, look, it's me posting again, but just as a heads-up, not necessarily as a firm "I'm going away."
Those of you in the southern stretch of the Rockies know what I'm talking about, but for the rest of you: Colorado and New Mexico are being hit really hard for the second year in a row by wild fires. Since both states are a desert, the dry climate and high winds (that's mountains, for ya) make the fires nearly impossible (and sometimes truly impossible) to fight. Assuming these fires follow the same path they did last year, my college town will be highly smokey and hot - if Golden catches fire, I will be gone. If the fires get reasonably close to any part of the Denver Metro area, I'll be gone.
Also, I'm applying for another job, so less free time for me. Just so you all know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:23 am

I was grounded, for failing English and lying to my parents

And have very few computer privileges so sorry about my extra lack of activity

I am thinking it's only fair I should most likely get rid of Marius and stick with only one character for now, but that's a conversation I need to have with staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:20 pm

To explain my absence, I am so sorry to everyone I had threads with and had plans to keep up with, but I went to the beach and then camp right after. I was supposed to have wifi at the beach for five days, but that ended up not happening. And right now, I literally have a 18 hour break before I go camp and staff for a week. Unfortunately in these few hours, I will be showering, laundrying, and sleeping, so I don't think I can write many threads. (By the way, this camp is the camp I go to that Riordan went to, sends his children to, was a music staff director for a few years, and made the layout of Camp Half-Blood to look like). 

I'll be back for real soon enough and writing-it-out-wise, I may have to postpone Addie's giving birth thread and all, but as soon as I can, I'll try as hard as I can to work everything out.
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:36 pm

So...I said that I was going to be back today, but my grandpa is not doing well...so I don't know exactly when I'll be back...
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Legacy of Mars Translaticius
Second Cohort
Centurion

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:28 am

Hi, my replies are going to be pretty much dead for a while. School is almost done but the overload of work is killing me. This week includes 3 science reports, 4 tests and probably more.... Point is, I dun really have much time. I shall try but don't expect too much please....

So yeah, not as many replies for Seph and Tac as school is evil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:15 pm

Okay, so. . . My activity has already dropped to dangerously low levels the past week or so and it won't get any better for a bit. In fact, I'm going to make it get worse.

I'm taking a break. It could be short or it could be pretty long. It depends on how I feel about getting back on.

Lately I just haven't even wanted to log on to the site but I've tried my best to check in at least once a day. My desire to RP is even worse. I can't even bring myself to open a word document to even attempt to pump out 600+ word responses and I know forcing myself will make it worse.

And with my job I actually have money to get out and do stuff now(Or I will next Tuesday when I get my first paycheck with hours I'll actually be working every week and not the crappy one with my training hours) and that's what I'm going to want to do.

I'll still be around on Skype and FB and texting if you have that info and feel free to PM me if you don't and I'll get it if I actually check it. Or you can get my Skype from under my username here.

Cheers,

Avery/Jackson/Travis/Miles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:23 am

Hey guys!
I know my activity of late has been pretty nonexistent, and im sorry about that because I love hbh to bits. Things have kinda been crazy for me.
Anyways I just bobbed in to say that I'm going on holiday today,  so ill be gone for the next week or so. And then after that I should hopefully be back and spewing out replies. 

~ Ari/ Abi/ Evie/ Emily <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next