Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions Thread

+15
Katie Dorden
Flint Solus
Calla Torquatus
Olivia Serenity Steele
Naomi Brooks
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Will Solace
Wyatt Walton
Ronnie Riley
Adelaide Reid
Diego Aspen
Thalia Grace
Cara
Molione Timoleon
Mia Ioannou
19 posters

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Go down

Questions Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Questions Thread

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:52 pm

I don't think the Mist would do that, otherwise why would Chiron bother with a wheelchair? Unless, of course it was because of Percy and mortals that could see through mist...

If you don't want a wheelchair, what about those scooter-like things for people who can't walk? Or... yeah, I don't know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Wheel chair is fine! Thanks! -hugs everyone-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:16 am

hey guys i have been completely blind and somehow missed the blatant sign saying BAN ON DEMIGODS! this made me incredibly sad Sad so um i was thinking of maybe making a monster character like a hellhound or something for the time being. but how can i do that and still RP easily as they don't exactly talk to people? is it possible to be some kind of i don't know.... were hound or werewolf that doesn't want to kill everyone and i meet and interact with people somewhat normally, or do i have to be evil if i go down that track?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:52 am

I have no idea about monsters, but its probably best not having one as an RP charrie. Aside from the fact that you wont be able to talk, most -if not all- of your posts would be you getting killed by a demigod...And that'll be no fun now, will it!

I'd recommmend (sp?) a Satyr Charrie, cause gods know that we need more of those. Or you could be a Centaur. Or...we're always in need of more Canon charries.... And that way you'd be able to RP as a demigod!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:50 am

True but a least monsters never truly die i would just keep coming back maybe be somewhat of a pet dog to the sons and daughters of Hades when i was around camp haha i could probably talk to them mentally like pegasi do to Poseidon and Zues's . I would rather not rp as a canon charrie though because would much rather build my own character because that way i don't have to follow as strict a guideline if you know what i mean. -sigh- ill have to keep thinking about it. thanks anyway Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:35 am

Hellhounds eh? Well Hades is really quite reprensive about sending them to Camp, after all the place is protected anyway, Hades wouldn't send them, unless he wanted someone dead. -cough- like Percy Jackson or Thalia Grace in the books. -cough-.

You could be a minor god/godess that isn't in the books though.....-nods-

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:08 am

Well... Maybe we could get permission from you, and she could be like Mrs. O 'Leary... She could randomly show up, maybe injured and we don't have the heart to kill her off if she pleads for help in our heads or something...

I dunno, just a suggestion.
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:17 am

Did it ever say that Nico could understand what Mrs. O'Leary could say though??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:03 pm

meh might be alright but i don't really know. how many more unclaimed demigods are there to be claimed until i would be able to make a half-blood does anybody know? because i have this character in my head and i cant use it Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:14 pm

ohhhh... I HAS A QUESTION!!!!

Are we doing anything for Halloween?? Or November 5th (Guy Fawkes night...yeah i prolly spelt that wrong... fireworks night!)?

Hmm...we're having the roman camp thing soon...maybe you could be a roman demigod?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:25 pm

well if that's the case i could probably live with that. how does it work though is it going to be like a whole new camp half-blood but with the roman gods? because will that really work seeing as the Greek and roman gods are very similar but just have different names and appearances? and how would the forums work would they be inter connected with the original camp half-bloods....... sorry too many questions that you probably wont know he specifics to as its not here yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:30 pm

WELLLLLLLLLLL....
I haven't a clue....XD
The staff have been (being? IDK....those two confuse me something rotten....) talking about it in their little area thats all secret and hush hush.... But we don't know much other than whats been put in the thread....

I'm guessing they're gonna be seperate... but maybe have some events together (capture the flag would be so awesome!) But yeah... NOT A CLUE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:51 pm

I haven't read the books yet, but the camps are separate in them, right? I would think that the staff would most likely try to make it as true to the books as possible. Or maybe the camp could be right next to Camp Half-Blood, and that way the demigods of each ethnicity could interact and stuff. As I said, I haven't read the books yet, so I don't really know.

But we should totally have something for Halloween. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:54 pm

@Ari: It's been.

@Charlie: Oh, Hades yeah, we should totally Halowe'en it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:59 pm

What could we do IC that would apply to everyone, though? How would people in Mannie and people at camp all be included? :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:58 pm

Um... you know with this Roman thing... do you guys think it would be possible to completely exclude my characters from it? Because I really despise that series with a passion. I considered leaving the site, but I'm a Senior Member y'know?

D'you think that would work?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:11 pm

FOR PEOPLE WHO USE GIMP:

When I try to use paths, the menu to actually make it work doesn't pop up. WHAT DO I DO?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:17 pm

'Aight. On the top menu bar there should be a 'Window' option...right next to 'Filters'. You'll want to click on that, then go to 'Recently Closed Docks' and then click on the 'Layers, Channels, Paths, Undo' option. That should work...I think. O.o *nods*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:54 am

I'm a bit confused about the Roman thing too, May... I don't really want to be a part of it either. XD I don't 'despise' the series, but there's nothing like the original PJO stories. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:03 pm

I agree Smile I guess we'll find out more information on it soon...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:41 pm

May I make the suggestion of lifting the demigod ban soon?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Yeah, I completely agree on that subject. We have more and more people joining and it's not really 'fair' to them that they can't make demigods. If the site is getting too big for the staff to handle, then make sure you have mods/admins that are actually active.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:55 pm

I think the whole point in the ban is because there are so many people joining. Senior Members are meant to help, though we have to wait on an "okay" to claim someone, and most of the mods aren't actually active, so they don't get approved very quickly.

Though you can't really "make sure" mods and admins are active unless you get new ones. I guess everyone's just busy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:05 pm

People who join the site can always become demigods later, though, in all honestly, I don't really see the point in the demigod ban. Some of the registered demigods have only a few posts, whereas some of the roleplayers that we've been turning away might have had three thousand posts since the ban started. I understand that the admins and mods are really busy, since they have, you know, real lives and all....which I can definitely relate with. :/ But, I think a good idea in this situation is to promote some of the more active senior members to mods, and if the need arises, make more senior members. Or even just change the rules so that senior members can decide on claimings, as long as they're agreed on by three or four senior members.

Maybe two senior members equals one mod sort of thing? And two mods equals an admin? So, say you need four senior members to agree in order to claim someone. You could have four senior members, two SMs and a mod, two mods, or an admin, and then it would pass. Does that make any sense?

And the rules could definitely be changed. For example, the number of votes needed could be turned to six, where one vote is a SM. So, six SMs, four SMs and a mod, two SMs and two mods, etc.

Just a suggestion. But I do think that this conversation should be relocated to the Ban on Demigods thread, anyhow. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:36 pm

I'm confused. You're saying some of the roleplayers we've been turning away have many posts, but that's not really possible as it's only new members that can't be demigods.

But I kind of agree with the last bit. There's no real point making Senior Members mods, as we basically have the same "powers" and such. Though I think it would be a good idea for Senior Members to be able to decide on claimings. Though to be honest, only two of us are active, really. Galia and I. James is on sometimes, but not that often.

I also think Laura should be made an admin, as she's the active moderator. I'm not sure if she can change rankings and stuff, but there's a few claimed demigods that still have "Unclaimed" under their name, like you for instance. Only admins can change that. The four senior members thing definitely wouldn't work though.

I'm not sure if that's locked, actually. I think it's alright here, unless there's a suggestions thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next