Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning and leaving thread

+6
Thalia Grace
Diego Aspen
Mia Ioannou
Molione Timoleon
Cara
Adelaide Reid
10 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Returning and leaving thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Returning and leaving thread

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:57 pm

-pops in- So...I know I've not been as active as the past......especially right now with school and such...but I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still here....though I will be fairly inactive, at least until further notice. I will pop on every once in a while...but not for an extensive time, as I have done earlier this year.
-waves- I shall see you all soon...ish...hopefully! -poofs out-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:28 pm

Sorry I've been MIA. I posted this in the looking for RPs but I thought I would post it here too

if you want to RP with a son of Aeolus, shoot me a PM or an email. I check my email more than I check this site. As it is, I will RP with you after we have plotted. I want to get back on this site, but I can't without your help in setting up some awesome plots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:42 pm

Ack, to those I was in threads with, I apologize from being MIA this past week I got swamped with school work and volunteering this weekend, but I'm back and replies should be coming soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:30 pm

Just so you guys know, I won't be on in a long time, I'll be on Zeus on my cell phone so I won't reply to threads that much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:45 pm

Doo be doo doo. the next week is homecoming so... i cant promise anything. sunday i will try and be around... but after homecoming week ill be back in my evening two hour time frames! Very Happy its also difficult because we cant run the tv and the computer at the same time because it overloads the routge (self diagnosed of course...) soo yeah. so sorry to all my fans out there! ahahaha. Love Aria!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:12 pm

Sorry for disappearing- i'm back for now, though. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:56 pm

Ok, so lately being a teen has been hard for me. Mood swings, homework, dance. It's getting a bit hard. I be inactive just for a little while. I'll pop up on my phone and stuff but for now I'll be a bit off.

Love,
Laul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:40 pm

I think..maybe..I might possibly be taking a small break from hbh (for the 400th time)
Because well.. life just got much more difficult then i thought it was.. and well, i have some issues i need to work out, that really don't involve spending an hour+ a day on the computer.. And well.. yea.
We'll see how thinsg go in a few weeks before i come back. I may check in but i won't be doing much.. So yea. Sorry to anyone im rp-ing with or anything..

Cya.. maybe..

Much Love ,
-Leyna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:54 pm

This is a little late, but I've been in the hospital since Monday, and you just shouldn't expect any posts from Galia or Percy for a few days still...I'm on pain meds and stuff, so stringing together a coherent post is just very unlikely. I'll be back soon! <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:37 pm

SFTDP

I'm back now...still on pain meds and stuff, so I can't guarantee any replies, but they're not being pumped into me through an IV anymore, so I'll probably be a bit better off. At least I'm not in the hospital anymore! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:20 pm

\: Guys I feel awful for not responding to pms/being active lately. This past week has been pretty stressful with me and it doesn't help that my social life is starting to be created either. So I'm going to assume for like the next few weeks I won't be very active. I say this because I'm a sophomore and I've got two tests schoolwide tests sophomores have to take (PLAN and PSAT) then I've got to write an essay this weekend, finish two projects for biology, complete my bio terms (so manyyy DX), finish a comic for World Myth, get and read a book for World History class for this wednesday (even though the class is next semester DX).

I feel really bad about this, but I really can't help it. I need every moment I can get

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:22 pm

Sorry i've kinda been MIA this past week or so...
Life got hectic and i didn't get a chance to get on and post.
Those who i'm RPing with i'll have the posts up for both Ari and Abi all up in the next week or two, depending on RL things... So yeah.... I'll prolly be lurking a lot more than posting....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:23 pm

*raises hand* Same here... sorry I've not been very active. I'm at college (Btitish version of junior and senior year) and have a job too, so I haven't got as much time to be active :/ I'll RP when I have time and muse. Once again, sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:29 pm

I know I promised a few people threads and plots in here (and in other sites... *coughGHandXMNGcough*) but I believe I've been inactive for a month. Please accept my apologies for this. I really really want to RP but I've had to deal with quite a number of things lately and I had to do so by staying away from ze Internets. I'll truly understand if you don't trust me when it comes to plotting now, but I swear I'll do my best to post at least... a few times a month. I don't want to leave the site completely because you're all so awesome and I learn a lot from you guys. So, it goes without saying but I'm sort of back and that I might have replies sometime soon. I'll start with my threads here and then I'll post at the threads in the other sites if the plots are still ongoing. I still won't be active in OOC though, but if anyone needs to talk feel free to send me PMs--and to the unreplied PMs I'll really type up replies soon. So, thanks you guys for understanding. I've missed all of you and I can't wait to RP here again soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:34 pm

-huggles Klara- It's all right, real life happens to all of us. I would be quite happy if you have time to keep our plot going
If you need time, do take it <3, though speaking for all of us I'm sure we'd all be sad if you had to leave entirely. Last school year, I had had to put myself on an OOC ban, so I know how that is and I bet others do too.

Even if you can only reply on the weekends, that is fine, just thanks for informing us what the deal is and that you didn't just ignore plots/threads and poof.
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Ioannou Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:32 pm

ok, so Laura wanted me to tell you people that she MAY be unable to get on the computer. Her dad was being his usual jerk-face self, and took away her computer until he leaves. She might be able to change his mind about that, but I dunno. She says that if he doesn't change his mind, she'll be back friday, at the earliest. So yea...

That is all.
Mia Ioannou
Mia Ioannou
Daughter of Jupiter Unitio
First Cohort

Female Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:28 pm

-prances in- Soo.....I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be gone most....if I'm not gone all day...on Friday....and most of the day on Saturday...for I will be up nort' -nodnod- However, I should be back Saturday....afternoonish....or Sunday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:58 am

Hey all, moday til friday I'm going to be in London so that means little to no activity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:22 am

You're probably not gonna see this, but have a nice trip! :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:29 pm

I saw XD sadly we mised our flight and we're going to go by train tomorrow XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:36 pm

hahaha....i saw on facebook.....
i laughed at your misfortune......is that mean of me?? ^_^

Andddd....I'm ill, so i doubt i'll be RPing much or on much until i get better.... or maybe i'll be on more....but i prolly wont be RPing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:37 pm

Only a little bit Arriane... :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:57 pm

Aw, that sucks :/ Though, your trip shall still be great tomorrow Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:59 pm

Yesh indeed Very Happy btw I send you the fanfic XD -stops spamming-