Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning and leaving thread

+6
Thalia Grace
Diego Aspen
Mia Ioannou
Molione Timoleon
Cara
Adelaide Reid
10 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Returning and leaving thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Returning and leaving thread

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:55 pm

This Thursday I leave to go back home to Utah, and the upcoming Tuesday School starts. So sad to say, I won;t be on for at least a week starting Thursday... after that, I won't be on much anyways with school, and Swim try outs, Babysitting, etc etc. I'll try to come on I swear!

You can always Skype me though!! Pm me for my User!!!!!!!!!!!

<3 you guys!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:19 pm

I may not be on very much in these coming weeks...my grandad's really ill (he may have had a stroke, or he may have a brain tumor, he's having a scan tomorrow to find out what it was). And so is my stepmum (she's had a really severe allergic reaction to an insect bite). So i'm going to be helping out a lot more around the house, visiting my grandad in hospital and doing coursework and i have a job as well so i'll be working....
Sooo... If ya need me you can reach me by PM... But other than that i won't really be around much.. I may still RP depending on how much time i have spare..... but yeah...

BYE FOR NOW!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:23 pm

I was gone this week because of school starting and this weekend I did 20 hours of volunteering, but I should be slowly getting back into things starting tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:45 am

I'm starting school Thursday, so I don't know how much I'll be on. I'm having a full load including APs, Honors and an online class, so, yeah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:07 pm

I just started school today! HUZZAH!

Erm. I'm not sure how much I'll be online. It's all tentative. XDDD But I don't think I'll have that much of a problem. Two Pre-Ap classes and Geometry shouldn't be that much... but I also have FFA and NJROTC... so I'm not sure how that'll turn out.

BUT. For now, I shall be stalking and doing the occasional RP. Like now, I'm off to write one XD

Cara
Admin

Female Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:51 am

I'll also be doing CPLTW this year, so that may take some time away from my free time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:51 am

Just giving you guys a heads up that I may not get online everyday like I was in the summer. I had to create a rp schedule for the five sites I have and HBH/Laura Arai is Monday (meaning I was working on Laura Arai yesterday XD) Just letting everyone know [:

(So I'm not really 'leaving' I just thought this would be the appropriate place to say this XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:57 pm

Arriane Ravenwood wrote:I may not be on very much in these coming weeks...my grandad's really ill (he may have had a stroke, or he may have a brain tumor, he's having a scan tomorrow to find out what it was). And so is my stepmum (she's had a really severe allergic reaction to an insect bite). So i'm going to be helping out a lot more around the house, visiting my grandad in hospital and doing coursework and i have a job as well so i'll be working....
Sooo... If ya need me you can reach me by PM... But other than that i won't really be around much.. I may still RP depending on how much time i have spare..... but yeah...

BYE FOR NOW!

Soooo My grandad had a brain hemorrhage....it wasn't a stroke, or a brain tumor like initially thought. However due to his age and medical complications they couldn't operate to drain the blood... So he had a choice to either stay in hospital and possibly catch an infection and die... or go home where he'll be (hopefully) fine as long as he rests and relaxes.... They're gonna do further scans to asess the brain damage in the next (few) week/s....
So anyways...he went home, which means I wont be visiting my grandad in hospital anymore....
My stepmum is getting better and has been able to move her arms today so i haven't really had to help her all that much...

SO yeah... I still have coursework and a job, but i'll be on more than i initially thought i would be...^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Ioannou Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:00 pm

I'm doing the same as Laura -nodnod- I haven't decided what sites will get what days though XD
Mia Ioannou
Mia Ioannou
Daughter of Jupiter Unitio
First Cohort

Female Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Molione Timoleon Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:43 pm

I'd like to be organized like Laura, but I'm not yet. xD

Like many of you others, though, I'm in school and that means less time on here. I know I haven't been great with RPs, apps, and sometimes PMs, but when I do get on I'll try to get something done.

Also, please note that I do get messages, I'm just usually lurking on my iPhone, which means replying is much more of a hassle. I do read the stuff I get sent and such. Smile
Molione Timoleon
Molione Timoleon
Admin
Daughter of Apollo

Female Number of posts : 1463
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:36 pm

Okay guys, I obviously returned after a week in sunny Prevance, had great fun with the un-British weather. I forgot to mention it.

Next scheduled holiday starts on Friday and goes on til Monday. It's only Firday evening, but I'm going far away. So... There we go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:14 pm

Alright, I'm going to be gone for the next 5 days which means little if none posts. Sorry for those I'm threading with (but as you've probably discovered, it takes me a while anyway >.>), but I'll get on it once I'm back and settled. =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:42 pm

Aira is moving homes, just across town, but still. My family is "You wake up and you don't take a break until you are either A bleeding or B going to bed!"

So, I will be working until I am dead for possibly the next week. My apollogies. Heehee, Apollo. Get it? xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:26 pm

So, as you all may know, THAR BE A HURRICANE A BREWIN'. And it's heading for NC. <.< Possible power outages/internet outages, so, just a warning so hopefully you guys won't think I'm dead, and hopefully I won't be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:24 pm

Stay safe, Miles!! We shall miss you!

Cara
Admin

Female Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:49 am

I AM FINALLY BACK!!!!! 8D

However, as of September the 14th, my activeness will be going down a fair bit, because I start school again then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:59 am

hey!!! sorry i was gone for so long, but im back now Very Happy i dont know how active i'll be because of school and marching band but i'll get on as much as i can!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:08 pm

IM back, but my lap top is very, very dumb. I dont know when i will have cable, thus the uncertainty of my onlline-ness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:47 am

I'm back the same time as my friends, how cool is that? XDD

Anyway, yeah, I'm back, and I've got quite a number of replies to write... I'll have them up this weekend, so yay! I'm not sure about OOC activity though, since school and other IRL demands could take a huge amount of my time. But if you're my friend/contact on Skype/MSN I go online once in a while (and we could even RP there, if you're up for it). So yeah, that's all... for now.

And this is not Hogwarts, but... man, I'm glad I'm back. X3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:49 pm

So I know I've been gone for a week or so, but this is the first chance to get on for a few days. I'm going to be gone for some more time though, probably. First of all, school's been really tough, and I won't be able to get on much in order to balance my school life. Secondly, there was a fire near where I live, and the smoke(that's been here for days) is maing me really sick. I feel horrible, so that will keep me offline as well. Finally, there's a few hurricanes/ tropical storms possibly headng towards me, so that might cut my internet access. i might be able to get on every now and then, but it might be a bit before I can fully return. Sorry to those i'm in threads with. I'll try to get up a reply eventually, though probably not soon. So bye! :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:29 am

Im not gonna be so active this next few weeks... My parents thought it'd be fun to go all strict on me and have decided that I'm not allowed on anything unless it's to do with coursework... Lucky for me though they seem to have forgotten that I have Internet on my phone and iPod.. So I shall prolly be lurking in the shadows on here and shall be trying to get posts up in the few minutes I get spare... Or when my parents go out and leave me to do whatever I want! ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:02 pm

Hey guys.. So Im going up to my cabin tonight, so don't expect any replies from me till at least tuesday.. possibly monday night. Bye guys cya laterrr!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:15 am

I not gonna be on for the rest of the day. CLASS SLEEPOVEEEER!!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:29 pm

Okay, so remember how I was supposed to have replies up by the weekend? Well turns out I only replied to some of the threads I'm in... And well, I can't reply to more at the moment. I'd certainly love to, but I've got to deal with IRL stuff for now... not to mention my emotional health. As some of you may have noticed I'm quite emotionally unstable and so as to refrain from giving this forum negativity I'll be 'on the DL' for quite a while. Replies may pop up once in a while but I won't be very active... And to the people I talk to through PMs, sorry I haven't replied yet. I'll reply soon once I'm feeling well enough. I do wish you all pleasant back-to-school experiences. See ya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:30 pm

See ya, Klara! I hope you feel better soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next