Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning and leaving thread

+21
Charlie Fairley
Ana Larive
Emilia Song-Caro
Violet Clarke
Nicola Delton
Max Farraday
Flint Solus
Robyn Walsh
Olivia Serenity Steele
Naomi Brooks
Ruby Chen
Sarpedon Illicon
Myka Galanis
Calla Torquatus
Mia Ioannou
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Vanessa Monroe
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Will Solace
Cara
Adelaide Reid
25 posters

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Go down

Returning and leaving thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Returning and leaving thread

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 11:01 pm

ALPACAS???? I love those. it's okay, my neighbors had chickens. Every year when the snow came around they would all die though. I spare you gruesome details of the coyotes and headless chickens.

Wish y'all fun on your "leaves" xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 2:31 pm

Sorry guys but real life has taken over. I have to concentrate on the few exams I have this month seeing as I can't resit them -shrug- I will try and reply to all my threads but it might not be until the beginning on June. Sorry again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 5:49 pm

It's been like a month or so, but I am back. School just let out, and I finally have enough time to get back into RP'ing. It may take me a few days to RP again because I need to catch up on what's going on on the site, but here I am. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 9:02 pm

Okay, so, I know I went AWOL for a little while, but here's good new:

I passed Spanish, so I'm graduating! Yay~ So, yeah, graduation's crazy, and it's tomorrow, so it'll finally be over.

Um, but that's not the only reason I've been missing. I have this friend on Tumblr who's been having a hard time and, we thought that she was dead, but... One of her friends logged into her Tumblr and said she'd gone missing, so there's a chance she's still with us.

So, really, I've been panicking over her a lot.

Anyway, I'll try to work on everything tomorrow, and if I don't have at least two replies by Tuesday, feel free to throw things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 9:21 pm

Hey guys! I know I haven't been IC for a while, and school and stuff has been totally loaded. Plus, my dance practice decided to go from Fri + Sat to Thurs - Sat, which bothers me a lot. Well, for a few weeks I'm gonna be off. I'll still be going OCC and graphics but IC I can't do, and it's not because my muse is going low.

Well see ya soon! When I come back I'll try to catch up with threads and stuff!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Mon May 21, 2012 11:06 pm

Addie is officially back, guys! Very Happy And I'm so excited to be back!
Catching up on my threads is going to take a looooong time, so I won't be posting as regularly for a few weeks, but I'm going to get back into the swing of things! Finally!
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Oklay guys. I got my muse with Cat back, and school is almost over! In short, I am officially back! ...Except... yes, I know what you're thinking. She's leaving again?! Yes. Kind of. I'm going to try not to post OOC unless it's here or in the looking for RPs thread. I'm trying to make it so I post more IC then OOC, so it'll be all Cat and no... Cat? All Cat and no Catherine? I dunno, just go with it XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 3:28 am

Still here and lurking guys. I should hopefully be back soon. I hate been inactive DX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 11:35 pm

I'm back!!!! for just a bit. It's almost the end of school and my teacher just gave us like 10 assignements. ( I spelled that wrong didn't I?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 2:13 pm

ok, I won't be on the Memorial Day Weekend, sorry... in fact, I gotta go Now. bais!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 4:32 pm

So I'm pretty sure I'm going to quit the site. Not role playing overall, but just the site. Its very major in PJO role plays and I cant keep up with the fact that the staff requires you to RP at least once a month or else you're deleted. And seeing that my other character was just deleted without notice makes me a bit unappreciative.

I might stick around for a day or two, but I doubt it. And I might come back, who knows. But I guess this is farewell.

EDIT: I WILL be on some of the minor sites like percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com. So if you want to get in contact with me again, go right ahead.

So bye everyone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 6:55 pm

Awww! Jason! No! Can you join my site camphalfblood7.forumotion.com please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 8:12 pm

Nooooo! Gonna miss ya even though I never really knew you. -_-" That's so sad...Bai Jason. Aww......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 11:32 am

So, guys.

I never thought I'd post something quite like this, but I'm leaving the site.

Not permanently, but just for a while. I don't even know if there's a point to posting this because my activity has gone down quite a bit in the last few months anyway.

Since some of you may want to know the reason, let me just say that it has NOTHING to do with the site or the rules or even the people on it or anything. If I left permanently, I would seriously miss being able to talk to some of you in the OOC threads. I've never met you guys in real life, but we've had great conversations and you're great people.

Anyway, the reason I'm taking a HBH "vacation" for the time being is purely because I've just lost interest in RPing. I might try to get re-interested during the summer, but I'm not sure how long it'll take.

However, I will still lurk around the OOC threads once in a while, maybe pop in and say hello every now and then, but for the time being, I'm out. I do plan on returning in the (hopefully) near future, so I'm now asking the admins and moderators to kindly keep my portrayer claims for Carly and Chloe up and to not remove me from the gods & their children list. I'll also still be on sites like CHB7 and PJORPG and THGRPG, but still, not as actively.

Until I return, if any of you would like to keep in touch with me somehow, I'm in the HBH facebook group.

See you all soon! <3
~ Chloe Butterfield Haynes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 2:03 pm

I'd like to add to that.

I will also NOT be permanently, but just for a little while until finals are over and I can actually RP again WITHOUT the most retarded computer ever. So...yeah. I'll still be HERE, just not online as much as usual.

And how can I leave all of you awesome people? (Not to mention Fiffy's graphics are to die for).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 2:04 pm

SFTDP

Correction: I will also not be leaving permanently**

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 6:21 pm

I'll be gone until next Saturday at a camp, so I can't get on. If you must go on in the threads, go on without me, I might be on today a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 9:24 pm

Okay, I'm not exactly leaving, but I'm not exactly staying.

I've seen a writer's workshop thing, which said, '"Get started on that book!" so recently, I've been developing characters, plotlines, yaddah yaddah. In short, I'm writing a book. About people who can talk to trees.

A lot of my muse will be taken up, and you guys will be the first to know if it actually gets published, except my RL friends. (My mom actually knows an author, who can hook her up with a publishing company and stuffs!)

So, I will probably be either posting horrible posts, or just... not...

If I don't post in a month, please don't delete my account, and keep my portrayer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 10:26 pm

hello Halfbloodhill!! sorry about randomly going inactive... ive didnt have any muse and didnt see any point of getting online... I'm gonna try being active again because i have some muse and i feel bad about just randomly leaving... if anyone wants to rp please pm me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 4:47 pm

Total surprise, but I'm not leaving after all. It was a completely stupid idea to tell you all I was leaving. So yeah. I WILL NOT be role playing that much because 1) I can only be on here on my Kindle/iPod and it's a pain in the ass to RP on and 2) finals are this week and next. But I'll be posting OOC every now and then until finals clear up and I FINALLY get my MacBook. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 5:44 pm

So, yeah, Miles has been entirely inactive for like . . . a week now?

Well, reasons have come up. I know I said I'd try to stay OOC active but some things have taken up my time for that with personal reasons(some of you know what's going on there, most don't), being a senior is not all it's cracked up to be towards the end, I've been quite sick lately and haven't left my bed very much until the last few days in which i spent with my friend gallivanting around town and being awesome.

I don't expect to be back until this weekend, either. Exams start Wednesday and tomorrow will probably be spent finishing up my final project in my online class and then I need to study some for my other classes. But this weekend will be spent posting Jackalope and whatever else I need to post(Maire, Cara, and Seph threads)

I have not forgotten about you guys, I'm just having trouble managing my time right now.

DFTBA,

Miles/Avery/Jackson/Olivia/Travis/Traviles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 7:17 pm

So I have been MIA this weekend and will be most of this week. Finals start tomarrow and end monday. I'll be back soon as I can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Mkay, SO I'M NOT LEAVING! but I feel like I need to make an explanation...

To those I'm currently RPing with:
I'm sure you've noticed great delays in my response times. This is due to be finally starting to get a social life with the friends I've had for the past four years and will abruptly stop seeing come fall and the increasing presence of a certain boy in my life and a job (and it's just really hard to post off of my phone in the day. I might get some response-ish type things done when I have a night shift, but no guarentee).
Also, my response order is going to be jumbled from here on out depending on the threads I have muse for and their overall importance to my character's overall plot lines.

To those who I've promised a RP with (mostly the sinusitis people):
When the time comes for those threads, understand that they will be my top priority. I just can't start them yet on top of the other threads I have.
I also kinda refuse to start them until my thread count has gone down...

And as a reminder to everyone!
Your character will only be deleted if you've been inactive IC for 6+ months. Doesn't matter if you post OOC during that period of IC inactivity, you're still IC inactive (unless you have a freakin' good excuse). There's an announcement about this, I suggest those with questions go and read it!
Enjoy your summers, dears!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 8:10 pm

ok, this is uber cheesy, but IIIIIIIIIIIIIII"mmm Baaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! to those i owe threads to, please PM, as I honestly can't remember them all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 1:49 am

Okayyyyyy!

I didn't want to have to post here, but I seem to have no choice in the matter right now.

My muse, as of late, sucks.
I've been ill all weekend, started with a cold and then some other stuff decided to join the party while my immune system was busy trying to kill the cold.
Im just struggling to write, and I only have five weeks left at college to catch up.
In those five weeks my activity is going to seriously go down. Though there is a weeks holiday next week for spring break, I doubt I'll be on much during that.

I'm trying not to abandon my posts, but there's going to be serious delays in my responses, sorry to those I'm RPing with for that.

I may lurk sometimes, on my iPod. But like I said, I'm not going to be brilliantly active.

Sorry guys!

~ Emily/ Evie/ Ari/ Abi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next