Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aron Awaad and Sarpedon Illicon

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Aron Awaad and Sarpedon Illicon - Page 2 Empty Re: Aron Awaad and Sarpedon Illicon

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Wed May 14, 2014 5:16 pm

I feel like Elijah and Sarpedon would properly hate each other, if you're up for that. XD
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Son of Discordia Ferocimus
Third Cohort
Praetor

Male Number of posts : 2481
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down

Aron Awaad and Sarpedon Illicon - Page 2 Empty Re: Aron Awaad and Sarpedon Illicon

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 7:32 pm

That seems likely, but Saar respects the title Praetor A LOT, and wouldn't let anything show. I have a feeling that they would hate each other to start off with, but as they understand more about the other, they'd warm up =P Watcha think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Wed May 14, 2014 7:46 pm

Like if quick static when they first meet, but then sort of making things civil (though still with a degree of dislike?)
It would be funny if we could have a full thread without Saar knowing Elijah is a Praetor, to give a good basis of disliking each other. If that makes sense.
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 8:44 pm

Perhaps... Saar is quick to judge people who he believes have judged him quickly (He's a bit of a hypocrite like that). If there was something that Elijah did that seemed like an insult, Saar might lock in a negative opinion of the Praetor. Definitely interested in this thread =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Wed May 14, 2014 8:47 pm

I think there's a lot Elijah could do to spark bad feelings. XD

Maybe we should move this to PM? Or Skype? I live on Skype. XD
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 8:54 pm

PM would be better right now, I'm leaving to a conference on Mental Health issues in about 2 mins =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarpedon Illicon Sat May 30, 2015 10:51 pm

Okay! A long needed update!
Sarpedon Illicon
Sarpedon Illicon
Legacy of Mars Gratis
First Cohort

Male Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2014-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2