Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erik Larsen

Go down

Erik Larsen Empty Erik Larsen

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:14 pm

Erik Larsen

17 || Asexual || Not seeking any form of relationship
Title Unclaimed roman demigod and a member of the third cohort
Short Character Description:
Erik is in short a huge brutish looking guy with anger problems. He is not really interested in making friends or socialize in general when he can avoid it. He spends most of his time training and reading books. When he gets into a field that interests him then he will dedicate all his time and effort into reacting mastery of that field. He does not tolerate failure from himself in fields that he actually cares about, but if it is something completely uninteresting to him then he frankly does not care at all. He is an unhonorable bastard to be honest and he has no problem with hurting people if they annoy him. He is not really interested in gaining a position in camp and he frankly just wants to be more skilled at stuff he cares about then anyone else is.

Desired plots:
~Rivalry
~Sworn enemy
~Anything that is not romance and has the least amount of small talk possible

Anything else?
Well i hope someone will partake in plotness.

Back to top Go down

Erik Larsen Empty Re: Erik Larsen

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:18 pm

I'm throwing LĂșthien at you. She absolutely HATES small talk and is in his cohort. I see possibility of them getting along. They are fairly similar as neither is interested in ranking and has no issues hurting people. She just has far better control of her temper, I think. She's also a lot less driven about things but apart from that *shrug* Up to you ^^

PS, indeed no romance as she's engaged already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:27 pm

yay no romance Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum