Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tacitus Kapsetakis

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tacitus Kapsetakis Empty Tacitus Kapsetakis

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:54 am

e
Tacitus Kapsetakis
Tacitus Kapsetakis Tumblr_mxnleuLeIK1qemcq6o1_250
9, nearly 10 || Loveless || Single
Legacy of Pluto Transitus

Short Character Description:
Tacitus is the young legacy of Pluto Transitus. He's evil to the bone but his charm and charisma hide this perfectly. He loves death, destruction and suffering and revels in seeing them happen around him all the time. As Pluto is technically his grandfather, Tacitus still has a fairly strong power going and his seeing the spirits of the dead is something that he enjoys more than anything. He loves seeing them die over and over in the most horrible ways. All in all he's a sick and twisted little man with a large black hole where his heart should be. He witnessed his father murdering his mother shortly after he left camp jupiter after a few months at the age of eight. When his father broke down crying from regret, Tacitus considered the weakness in his father such a disgust and shame that he took the life of his own father. After spending a lot of time in fostercare, he finally managed to find a family close enough to camp to run away from them to the camp he knows he can fit into, up to some point. He's literally incapable of speaking and communicates in sign language or through a note block and pen. He might appear to be a little angel most of the time but he's anything but good. His grandfather gave him a coin that can allow him to speak for short periods of time, but he rarely uses it. Pretty much only when he intends to kill, as nobody would believe confession if he's supposedly speaking in them.

Desired plots:
~ EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING
~ If you need one of your characters killed, he's your go-to guy.
~Friends of sorts.
~ Maybe one or two that feel nervous around him without knowing why so he can charm his way into their hearts xD
~ People to help him improve on his combat skills more.
~ Archenemy

Anything else?
Open to any suggestions!!! I need to get going so even plotless threads would be appreciated ^^

Last edited by Tacitus Kapsetakis on Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:16 pm; edited 33 times in total (Reason for editing : Here we go again?)

Back to top Go down

Tacitus Kapsetakis Empty Re: Tacitus Kapsetakis

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:54 am

Kris and Luthien could go chaos hunting together <3 sisterly bonding?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

Yes! Sisterly bonding sounds wonderful! Are you up for anybody joining in with the chaos girls if hey feel like it? (And can handle the chaos, lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:06 pm

Do they have to be Roman, for Luthien to not kill them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:23 pm

Lúthien isn't going to be killing people just like that....

She isn't going to be kind to them unless Kris took them to the chaos outings, as she'd see them as intruders otherwise (unless they are Roman, Lúth likes Romans)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:51 pm

Other people could join then kris could be childishly possessive of her sister XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:17 pm

Okay, so it's still open, this time it's joining both Lúth and Kris in going out for chaos outings! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:35 pm

Maybe Kris could bring Thomas along to see how a non-Eris kid reacts to the chaos outing, IDK.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:14 am

Updated! New plots available for both Seph and Lúth!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:50 am

You may not agree to this but I think it is interesting if Noelle and Luth at least converse, since shes a kid of Hermes and Luth used to travel with a son of Mercury and cared for him. They can talk about him, but I don't know if it'll work since Luth be suspicious all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:35 pm

It sounds like a plan. She will be willing to do some talking but she's not going to get friendly. And she might decide to mention the fact Noelle stole something from her brother (without acting like a police officer or something like that)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:43 pm

Sounds good!! So will Luth go to the Greek camp or Noelle goes to Camp jupiter?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:47 pm

Lúthien doesn't really leave the Roman camp that much so that's unlikely. I think Noelle coming to the Roman camp is more likely actually.... But if you wish I can think up a reason for Lúth to leave the Romans for a tiny while... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:49 am

I think Noelle will come over to Camp Jupiter. I think I'll start the thread but it'll take some time since I have other ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Walton Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:27 am

Not sure if Wyatt will fit into any of Lúthien's desired plots. But he has had experience with really bad reoccurring nightmares and the effect they have on the mind. Perhaps he could help Seph with her nightmares and be a good friend to her.
Wyatt Walton
Wyatt Walton
Son of Hephaestus
Cabin Leader

Male Number of posts : 775
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:27 pm

It's more like the other way around... I want Seph to help people with their nightmares. She's the daughter of Dreams, she's cool xD So yeah, she needs people to help with their nightmares (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Walton Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:32 pm

Oh I thought she was having problems with nightmares ok I get it now. Let me know if you think Wyatt can fit into any of your plots.
Wyatt Walton
Wyatt Walton
Son of Hephaestus
Cabin Leader

Male Number of posts : 775
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:35 am

Seph, I'm sorry for not posting in our last thread but we should TOTALLY do something like that again! It was fun rping with Lúthien and plus I got to practice with Shin's flirting skills! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:31 am

UPDATED!!
Lúth out, a new plot for Seph and loads of fun.

Am going to miss little Lúth though. *sigh*

Will include my new char when she's done, accepted and such (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:03 pm

Sephrenia Sparhawk wrote:~Sephrenia really needs a sparring partner too, and perhaps somebody who can help her practise shape shifting and getting the hang of new shapes.

You think Thomas could help with that, seeing as he's wanting to be a weapons teacher himself?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:21 pm

Whaaaaatttt?! Lúth is out? T.T I just got my reply ready!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:23 pm

We can still try and finish the thread but I'll exchange her about halfway down April. If you still want to thread it out, just post the reply and I'll reply and all ^^
She's dead but not gone just yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:26 pm

Hahah cool! Thanks Seph! I'm glad she's not dead yet, however, I'm also ready for a new and awesome charrie! ^.^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:23 pm

Hi! This is Nic's brother here. I was kinda invading his account while mine is going through the works and stuff. My character is a dancer so I would be open for the dance partner stuff. I gotta go tho before my sister boots me off her phone again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:31 pm

Teehee, just send me a PM or post in here again when the character is up and we'll plot something out or just start a thread. What kind of dancing does your char prefer?

(Thomas, we'll see about that, she doesn't need lessons though, just sparring partner so if you're up for that we can give it a try. No worries, Seph cheats if she can)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next