Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just You and Me ((Calix. PG-15))

Go down

Just You and Me ((Calix. PG-15)) Empty Just You and Me ((Calix. PG-15))

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:10 am

She stood on Pompam Terram, one arm folded over her stomach, the hand holding onto her side, the other raised to her mouth, where she slowly and methodically bit her cuticle away, shaping it rather than reducing her thumb to a few bloody scraps of flesh. It was a skill she had learned on the road, once she'd gotten past her dislike of putting anything grimy near her mouth: tending to a large, easily-infected wound was not worth the difference in effort it took to get decent shaping. Anyone that passed her by would simply think that she was lost in some memory or another if they noticed the way she seemed to stare off beyond the door she faced. To some degree, they were correct, though Janelle was being for more analytical and calculating than she let on: there was something behind that door that she wanted, and the only way she could get it, or at least take the first steps along that path, required careful planning and the optimal setting. If this first, well, second, try did not go the way she wanted, then Janelle would, effectively, be SOL with no chance of redemption.

The door open and closed a couple of times, and a few Romans stepped out of the barrack, which reduced the number remaining inside to two, if her calculations were correct. One of them she knew well when it came to appearances, but the other presented the issue. Janelle needed to be alone, and she needed to have some sense of authority that both the inhabitants recognized. If they just saw her for a lowly member of Cohort Three, someone who would never be able to command an ounce of respect, then Jan's carefully-crafted, but not-so-finely detailed plan would fall through her fingers and... Well, the result would be messy. A few more minutes ticked by and no one else entered or exited the barrack, which gave the girl a small glimmer of hope that her counting had been correct. With barely any change in her posture, Janelle spat out the piece of skin she'd managed to rip off cleanly and wiped her thumb on her jeans, removing the excess moisture. Quietly, but not confidently, Janelle walked to the door and slipped inside, drawing as little attention to herself as possible until the outside world could no longer see her.

Luckily for the girl, the thing she sought after was not immediately aware of her presence, which made it easier to get rid of the extra Roman, who had seen her step in. Before he could choke out a sound, Janelle tilted her head towards the door before glancing at her target, letting this unwanted idiot know she wanted time alone with the other occupant. He gave her a lazy grin and she rolled her eyes in response before he walked out of the door, which Janelle quickly and quietly locked. There would be no intruders, not this time. The game had changed, and Janelle would no longer appreciate her cousin attempting to be heroic when he was anything but. Nearly silently, Jan crossed the room to where he stood, allowing herself a small confident smile when she saw the chair. Carefully, she sat down in the seat and turned her eyes to him, watching his movements. Slowly, and just as carefully as before, Janelle draped her legs over the chair's arm, curious to see what he reaction would be. The girl that had denied him more than a month before now sat in what was presumably his chair, showing off an equal amount of skin, though the nearly playful look made it look like more - the horizontal slits in her skinny jeans, the cuts that opened her shirt from the arms to three inches above the waist, the spider's web of holes in the back. If one didn't know any better, they'd think she was there to finish what he'd started in the woods.

Last edited by Adele Frye on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title >.<)

Back to top Go down

Just You and Me ((Calix. PG-15)) Empty Re: Just You and Me ((Calix. PG-15))

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:03 pm

The sounds of footsteps. Rustling. Voices whispering. Calix rolled over in his bed, inching a bit closer to the wall where the sounds of what he assumed to be his barrack-mates getting ready for the day. He'd have another five minutes. Just five. Then he'd get up too. The voices getting louder and louder. The voices almost screaming. The voices changing. Switching from English to...Spanish? A face appeared in front of Calix: the girl. The girl from the woods. Calix slowly opened his eyes, a frown on his face. The Roman sat up but not too quickly or he'd rattle his brain so bad he'd have a headache for the rest of the day. Calix's rubbed his eyes to get rid of the lingering tiredness. As his hand ran over his right eye, Calix felt the eye throb. He cringed. The ugly black and blue bruising had faded over the course of the month; quicker with the help of some Ambrosia and Nectar. But for some reason, he felt the pain return for that one split second. Ah well. Just a dream. This particular dream probably came to him for the sole purpose of getting his lazy ass out of bed and ready for the new day. The dream hadn't failed in its mission if that were the case.

Calix threw back the covers of his bed and stood up. His suspicion from before had been correct: A lot of the people in his barrack WERE already up and about, changing into their gear for the day. He spied a group pulling on a full Legion uniform, possibly to man the gigantic borders that had been impressively set up in no time at all by some of the older, more experienced campers. Some others changed into more casual forms of clothing, most likely to venture off and do other chores. Calix himself had duty in the Armory that morning. To do what? He hadn't the slightest idea. But Calix wasn't going to go against his leader on his first full day as a Legionnaire. He walked sluggishly but still with his head held high behind his bunk, where he hefted his backpack. The other people didn't pay Calix much mind, and he returned the favor wholeheartedly. He did, though, steal a few glances at the females in his barrack, taking into account that their preferences in clothing weren't exactly... 'school' appropriate. Some of the girls caught Calix in his staring and they scowled at him before taking leave of the barrack, hips swinging as they exited. Now only him and another boy remained. Smirking silently to himself, Calix changed from his sweatpants to a pair of jeans. He was just fastening his belt when the door swung open again.

The girl. Calix blinked away from the sight, his expression unchanged. He wondered curiously why she was here? Didn't she have tea parties to attend to? Or what did the little girls do nowadays? Definitely not ask for alone time with Calix Kiril. Out of the corner of his eye, Calix saw the girl nod toward the direction of the door. His barrack-mate seemed to get the picture and left the two of them in peace. Calix folded up his sweat pants and put them back into his backpack. He pulled a tee-shirt, pretending to not notice the girl. She disappeared from his peripheral vision and appeared again on the opposite side. The girl slowly settled herself in Calix's chair, dangling her legs off of one of the arms. Calix fought to keep a smirk from his face. He thought about how to proceed. This shouldn't be too big a problem, he decided. What could have changed in a month? The girl might have thought that she was ready and able to handle Calix, but he was going to get rid of her and leave in time to make it to his Armory shift. Calix, sighing, stripped himself of his torn up sleeping shirt. He held it in his hands for a few seconds, only his left side visible to the girl. He changed into a blue striped button-down. As he turned down his collar and began to button the buttons, he spoke. "You're here again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:01 pm

It wasn't long before he acknowledged her, but Janelle felt that he had taken his sweet time doing so, allowing her to return to her nails, though she cleared dirt from underneath than with her other nails rather than continue to chew her cuticles off. Even through his poorly-fitting and tattered night shirt, Janelle could see his form and she kicked herself for allowing things to turn out the way they had. He was, for the lack of a better word, hot, and if Jan had allowed herself to be more aggressive rather than teasing, there was a distinct possibility things could have gone her way, and Jan's way, if gossip was to be believed, was very pleasurable for any boy she singled out. Resisting the urge to hum out her annoyance, Janelle forced her mind to return to the matter at hand, a task that was surprisingly easy given the fact that he had of-so-kindly removed his shirt and allowed the girl a new appreciation of his body.

With the new expanse of eye candy, Janelle swung her legs down in a more normal position for the chair, chewing on her lower lip. It was definitely a pity she'd denied this, and any subconscious thoughts she had been having of Rychard disappeared. He paused, as if teasing her, and Jan bit back another urge to verbalize her disapproval. It was inconveniently amazing that he was so attractive, but it was a mark of Janelle's desperation that her daydreams had run off with her normal "charm" and left her with a nearly tactless entrance, that was, if her focus hadn't returned just before he spoke. This must be what other girls feel like, She thought, disgusted that someone had finally managed to reduce her to the stereotypical, week at the knees girl, especially when she had chosen to grow up living the way she did, striving for physical/i] relationships - no one had forced her to become the bad girl on the block, and she had more than earned her stripes in that rink. No one had ever simply handed her a position [i]after she'd had words behind closed doors with them. Those conversations were rewards, not requests.

And it was a request that had brought her here, as shameful as it was to admit it. Exhaling, Janelle stood from the chair and crossed roughly half the distance to him, pausing at the end of his bunk. It was frustrating, to say the least, that he insisted on covering himself up in intact clothes (Janelle, at least, had the decency to give imagination some fact to base itself off of, even if those clothes were more destroyed than whole), but it gave the girl an opening, and she'd have to take it since it was up to her to get what she wanted - this one wouldn't hand it to her like anyone else, unfortunately. "You look better without a shirt," she said. It was a lame, ass-kissing compliment to start with, but given the whispers she had heard in the past few minutes, the girl knew it could grab his attention faster than she could snap. "And yet, the girls in this cohort just keep walking." At the end of the sentence, Janelle raised an eyebrow only slightly, giving him barely enough lead-way to figure out what she was hinting at. Hopefully it wouldn't expose the extreme cravings she felt for her old lifestyle of bouncing from boy to boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:09 pm

Calix's fingers deftly completed his buttons. He smoothed down the front of his shirt and combed through his blonde hair with his fingers. Still in his peripheral vision, Calix saw that the girl stared at him more intently than before. Obviously she liked what she saw. Calix did his best to not smile. On normal circumstances, Calix would have been more than happy to give any girl what this particular one was clearly asking for. But, unfortunately, this particular girl didn't fall under 'normal circumstances'. Calix loved control. He hungered for power. And, frankly, it frustrated him when it didn't come to him easily. When it came to power like control over an army, Calix of course, knew when to take a step back and let the more experienced, known and influential individuals take over. His time for THAT control would come eventually, with his new Centurion position and all. But THIS type of control was far different. And usually Calix obtained that power within the first few minutes. But not with this girl. In their first and only encounter, she had actually attempted to grasp the same power as Calix. And for a moment, she had it. Calix had no patience for such folley. He got what he wanted. That was that.

She stood up from Calix's chair and sauntered over to him. Calix turned to his right and faced the girl, his expression as neutral as when they first met. The Roman looked down briefly to roll up the sleeves of his shirt. While he did so, Calix took into account the girl's clothing. Just for him, he supposed. As delicious as the concept of a scantily dressed girl in his barrack with the door locked and his bed not made seemed, Calix didn't see himself succumbing to her sloppy attempt at seduction. He rolled his second sleeve just as the girl spoke again, deciding to jump right in, skipping all casualties. Talk about desperate. Calix knew that this whole thing was to redeem herself for the weakness he saw in the woods a month ago. Calix had been too much for her. She punched him in the eye for it. Calix felt the eye throb a second time. Looking over her, someone could assume that this girl knew what she was doing. Calix thought she did too... but now he knew better. It was only a show; she was a little girl dressed in adult clothes. Calix had only shown her a fraction of what he could do, and she had retreated. He would brush her off easily.

"That is because they have duties to attend to." Calix turned his back to the girl and walked to the corner of the barrack where he had his backpack stashed. He bent down and picked up his golden gladius. Calix drew it halfway from his sheath, saw the sunlight that streamed in reflect off the immaculate blade and resheathed the weapon. Calix, still turned from the girl, attached the sword to his belt. Now he felt complete. Calix turned around and saw the girl hadn't moved from her spot. The boy matched her eyebrow-raise, but his was accompanied by an amused look that someone would give a young child who wouldn't follow simple directions. He let out a sound that sounded vaguely like a chuckle and walked to stand in front of her again. He rested his hand on the pommel of Phoenix. Calix let his eyes roam freely over the girl's body. Attractive, sure, but not worth struggling over only to know that it would lead absolutely no where. "And I believe you have duties as well. So if you don't mind, I will be taking my leave." Calix stepped off the girl's side and began walking to the door.

((NOT WHERE YOU EXPECTED THIS TO GO, HUH? HEH-HEH.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:02 pm

And he was... less than impressed. Janelle felt her facial expression drop as he continued to get ready for the day, the exact opposite of what she had been hoping for. Tearing her clothes off would be very likely to get the result she wanted, but Jan wasn't that desperate yet, and letting him get her that easily would only create for a very messy future that Janelle didn't expect she could tolerate. Surrendering a little control was OK every now and then, but simply handing it over in bulk with no hope of reclaiming it was never an option. Jan would, for now and ever, always be in control if she could help it, and if that meant being celibate and exclusive for another few weeks, then she could deal with it. Probably. And if her learned needs over took her, then there were certainly other men to be had other than this blonde idiot who clearly didn't know what he was tossing away, even if they weren't as impressive.

The idea that he didn't blame the girls in the First Cohort for not trying to flirt with him was infuriating - the girls in question had passed Jan, complaining about how he had ogled at them, not even twenty minutes prior. He was lying about his opinions in a move that Janelle assumed was made in order to piss her off, and she hated it. No one, under any circumstance, was able to get under her skin in the way that this, this pendejo had managed to. The agitation was clear on her face, though it told any observed that she was much less annoyed than she actually was, which could function as either a blessing or curse. In this case, she considered it to be a curse. The irritation had clearly let him know that this wasn't going her way; that had to be why he began to walk off with no consideration for what could be, even though his eyes had told her that he still wanted what she thought he did.

"I mind," she said, placing a hand on his shoulder that would (hopefully, if physics was on her side) stop him from continuing. In a smooth movement, she pivoted on a heel so that she faced him again, even if he didn't look at her. "I bruised your face; you broke my wrist. You owe me some time and I demand it now," she continued, moving the recently healed joint in a circle that produced a pop in order to emphasize her point. Taking control around him could prove hazardous again, but if he hurt her a second time around, it'd be so much easier to place the blame on him this time, when all of Camp would see her walk out of the barrack in a worse condition than the one she had walked in with. "Do not try to lie about what you want, I have enough sense to know that you are trying to brush me off... I came here to fill my needs. If they match your wants, why are you turning me down?" Her face now matched his in expressionlessness, now that she knew her first strategy had fallen flat.

((RUDE. But I think I recovered well. Still a tad desperate for my tastes...))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:19 pm

Before Calix even made sufficient progress to his exit, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He stopped, irritated for a moment. Then, Calix smirked. She obviously wouldn't leave him alone unless she got what she came for or Calix forced his way past her. He prepared to break free of the girl's grip, but in that moment she had moved to be standing in front of him. Calix raised an eyebrow again. Persistent. Calix actually looked down and into the girl's eyes. She looked a mix between pissed off and... desperate. At this new development, Calix felt his ego get a ten fold boost. Desperate to reprove herself? But to whom? Herself? Test her nerves against Calix's? See who would break first? Who would fall under whose power? Calix knew that she would end up catering to his every whim, but this girl had lived under the illusion that she'd get Calix to do whatever SHE pleased. That was her biggest mistake. It caused the bruised face and broken wrist. If she hadn't been so arrogant, none of the following altercation in the woods would have happened and the two of them would have already been in the middle of what the girl wanted.

He raised an eyebrow in response to her second proclamation. And this girl knew what Calix wanted? What Calix WANTED was to get out of the barrack and go fufill his duties. Calix glanced over the girl's head to the door. His eyes went back down to look at the wrist she just popped. That had been his fault. Calix didn't like having that thought swimming around in his brain. Calix didn't MEAN to hurt the girl. Once again, the responsibility ultimately fell on her and her stupidity. Calix had thought it a million times before and he would continue to think it. The Roman relaxed his posture a little bit. His line of a mouth curved downward and his eyebrows followed into an almost frown. "Who exactly are you trying to prove yourself to?" Calix asked flatly, coldly and genuinely curious. The girl claimed it to be a pure need and assumed that Calix had a want to match. As true as that was, Calix kept doubting the girl's ability to keep up with him. He definitely didn't want someone going around spreading rumors about him and his... ways.

Yet Calix heard something else in the girl's voice that contrasted greatly with the desperation. Demand. The way she spoke, the girl practically commanded Calix to drop everything he was doing and to turn his full and undivided attention to her. She only wanted a physical relationship with him, that much was certain. And as Calix kept staring at her, he saw that the girl's clothing was a lot more revealing than he first realized. This made Calix severely rethink his initial decision. Surely someone who dressed like this knew what she was getting herself into? Maybe the intervention by the annoying cousin was the only reason their meeting turned out the way it did. Calix's eyes darted from the girl's face to the wall behind her, to the clock above the door. Calix sighed and crossed his arms. He knew she only wanted him for a physical relationship, but that in itself flattered Calix to the point that he might've humored her. Uncrossing his arms, Calix took a menacing step toward the girl, testing to see her reaction, if she really could handle him.

"I'm not still all that convinced that you can handle me, girl. I can't promise your complete safety..." The frown transformed back into his line. He stared steadily at her. "But of course..." Calix reached down and gingerly took her wrist. "You already know that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:12 am

He was still unfortunately stand-offish about the matter, but a raised eyebrow indicated that she was making a point, even if he proceeded to check the clock that she assumed was somewhere above her head. The clock - or whatever it was he was looking at - seemed to give some sort of satisfactory response, displayed by the fact his shoulder slouched slightly, a possibly sign that he no longer was as aggressive or annoyed by her. But no, of course he was still clearly upset by her. Even though Janelle resisted her urge to roll her eyes, a sigh of discontentment escaped her lips, punctuated by the sudden appearance of her hands on her hips, fingers resting just inside the cuts along the side of her shirt and against her skin. Flirting in this way, for the girl, was a difficult task simply because she had to balance the things she wanted to say with the ones he wanted to hear; it was one of the many reasons why she preferred dark settings lit only with lasers: no one could see her mocking facial expressions.

For the sake of not upsetting the situation, Janelle bit back her still-forming response that contained plenty of Spanish swearing and watched as he looked at the wall behind her again. There had to be a clock there if it pulled his attention away so often and continued to bring new glimpses of body language that only just kept Janelle in the loop. Suddenly, he uncrossed his arms and strode towards the girl. Even though it was a move she had almost anticipated, Jan still fought the urge to flinch, well aware that this was a test to see if she'd do just that. Calmly, Janelle continued to breathe normally, watching his eyes with a level gaze incase he decided to look at her. There would be nothing to find besides perhaps a slight bit of curiosity and boredom. Either would emphasize the fact that Janelle wanted to know where he was going with this, since it wasn't in "her" direction, the one she'd so half-heartedly pitched at the beginning of all this.

"You are the only one doubting me," she said, allowing only a hint more of a Spanish accent to creep into her voice (she remembered the change in expression her outburst in the woods had caused) as the annoyance left, leaving only the expecting tone he had seemed to react to.His hand closed around her wrist and she smoothly brought it even with his shoulder (even though there was a large internal barrier of comfort to jump over), placing it at an area that would be easy to observe if he needed, for whatever reason, to examine the unbruised, generally not cracking, solid wrist. "I know what I can do. The question, really, is whether or not you are simply a boy who thinks he is too much for me..." Janelle placed the same emphasis on "boy" that he had on "girl," hoping to get the desired response out of him for once. "Are you too cocky to believe I can have you? Or are you going to let me take a test drive?" she continued, half expecting to get hit for that comment. It would, most certainly, come across as an insult of sorts, and knowing that he had what she thought was tender skin, that idea would not be well-recieved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:21 pm

Calix's eyes went from the girl's wrist to her face when she spoke again. He noticed that she had slipped into that Spanish accent of hers. On purpose, no doubt. She probably saw the coy smile he had given her the last time it had happened. Even though Calix knew it was intentional, it didn't change his thought on how amazingly seductive it sounded. Calix gave the girl a curious glance. "Only because you have given me reason to," He replied steadily, allowing no emotion to show whatsoever. That became difficult when the girl took advantage of Calix's hand on her wrist. She brought her wrist to his shoulder, resting it there. A month ago, that same hand had been running through his hair. Feeling it so close to where it belonged frustrated Calix to the point of annoyance. He kept his eyes locked on the girl. She had seemed to regain her composure and slipped easily back into her previous attempts to sway Calix to her side.

Her words affected Calix greatly. In a positive or negative way, he still didn't know. But they affected him. The girl may have thought that 'what she could do' would match or even surpass what Calix could do, but Calix hadn't seen it yet. Not the full extent of it, at least. So naturally he didn't buy it. Sure, the girl had a touch that Calix found pleasurable. She could bat her eyelashes and lower her voice to a sultry whisper. But anyone could acquire those skills by watching any movie based on a Nicholas Sparks novel. Instead of moving Calix toward the girl, that statement only made the doubt that Calix felt grow. Hah. And she thought HIM arrogant. It was the epitome of irony. He continued to stare as her suggestion blossomed into something almost like an insult. Calix didn't find it that way at all. In fact... He smirked. Calix plucked the girl's hand off of his shoulder. He took another step toward her. If she didn't move, they'd have only about a foot and half between them. Calix wondered vaguely how quickly one of them could close the distance. Calix reached out his arm and brushed his fingertips across the girl's cheek. The smirk grew.

"I don't think, I know." His hand moved from her cheek down to her jaw. Calix chuckled. Of course he was too much for her. By the gods, he caused her to punch him in the face! To add to that, he BROKE her wrist. It didn't take a Minerva child to figure that one out. The concept of the girl only pulling away because of her cousin still ran through his head every now and again. She DID seem to want him. And what better opportunity to obtain what he was so close to getting before than now? He thought on the girl's request. A test drive? Well. Maybe soley on the basis that Calix was curious as to exactly what this girl 'could do'. Calix's hand moved back to the girl's cheek. He cupped it and took another halfstep forward. Only a foot left. "You'll have to say please," he drawled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:32 am

He smirked. She raised her eyebrows in expectance. The distance between them was growing steadily closer, but it was truly too slow for Janelle's tastes. By now, it was obvious that he was playing with her, and rather than regard it as a taste of her own medicine in the style of what she had done in the woods, the girl resented him for it. Things could've gone so much more smoothly if only he'd listened to her the first time around, when her proposal was still fresh. By now, even though it was still perfectly agreeable for him, the words she'd spoken only minutes before had seemed to grow stale and highly conditional. But his fingers stopped at her jaw and she allowed a smirk of her own to reply to his. Just for that moment, it was one that held strong hints of her signature coyness that he had most certainly seen many times over in the woods before Griffin had had the sense to interrupt them.

Slowly, as if daring him, Janelle allowed her head to move, lifting her chin slightly higher, incase that touch had been an indication he wanted to see her react to him. Even as she moved, Janelle's smirk grew, knowing that she was finally getting to him. The problem, of course, was to know how to react properly: she could throw herself at him, but that would only prove him right in the idea that she was too eager and a mere "girl" as best; she could remain stand-offish and demand control, but that'd simply tell him that she still had her reservations, and that would certainly be enough evidence in her eyes to simply toss her away. Neither option was acceptable, but the answer only came to her in bits and pieces with the time she bought from tilting her head to the side (chin still raised) and giving him a very controlled sultry look, one that was more watchful than wanting.

Slower than he had moved, but just as lightly, Janelle walked her fingers over his shoulder and under his collar, allowing her pads to push through the fabric ever so slightly against his jugular. The touch was far too light to cause any panic in Janelle's mind, but she decided to cushion her wispy barrier of protection by bringing her other hand to his stomach, where it traced an equally light path down his stomach to the top of his pants' waistline, where they stopped to rest, applying the same faint pressure downwards. His hand moved and Jan straightened her head, following the path his hand created. Eventually, it came to rest on her cheek and she pressed against it slightly, letting him know, again, that she didn't fear his touch, even if she did appreciate if he'd stay away from her wrists. Her eyes narrowed at his last comment, though they never lost their sultriness. It was better to just go with the flow at this point; a sudden increase in sassiness would get her nowhere. "Por favor... Centurion."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:06 pm

Calix gauged the girl's reaction. She didn't shrink away from Calix's touch nor did she stand there like the defiantly obnoxious person back in the woods. Instead, she gave in, leaning against his hand and pushing slightly on his fingers. Calix smirked. This pleased him greatly. Obviously she had learned her lesson from the last time. It was much easier for her to let go, relax and have Calix take complete control. For the both of them. This girl wanted another chance, and Calix, now seeing her submit willingly, would give her that second chance. His hand rested on her cheek, and he stared at her. Calix didn't move his eyes from the girl's face. The question now was, how MUCH of a second chance would Calix allow? Even if the girl acted completely submissive at the moment, there still remained a chance of her punching his other eye or trying to turn the tide of power in her direction again. Calix would perhaps allow the girl small freedoms, but the whole of what would come next would generally fall into his hands.

The Roman raised an eyebrow at the girl's suggestive look. Did she assume that he'd fall into one of her traps like he did the last time? Calix then realized that the look mirrored his almost exactly. She was gauging his reactions as well. Still scared? Calix knew how to control himself... to an extent. As long as the girl didn't give him any reason to, Calix wouldn't hurt her. On purpose. Calix's eyes narrowed slightly when the girl made her move. Calix didn't tell her to do anything. She assumed that this was a two-player game! Calix couldn't allow her to take control! He breathed in through his nose. Small freedoms, he reminded himself. Calix's expression melted back to his line of a mouth, bent a bit at the corners in a bit of a smirk. He remained staring at her, and his nerves strained to feel the feather-like touch of the girl's fingers. One hand pressed barely through the collar of his shirt. Calix swallowed and the beating of his heart grew a bit louder in his ears. It didn't help the slightest bit that her other hand rested at a very vulnerable place. Calix's smirk fell away. This girl...

She called him by his title. She called him 'Centurion' with that DAMN accent. It was all Calix needed to lose it. His eyes grew dark, narrowed and he straightened his posture. He smirked widely. "Good girl," he chuckled. This was how things were supposed to be. Exactly. Like. This. He moved his hands down to the girl's waist. Calix took a half step closer to the girl, trying to build suspense. He felt the pressure on his stomach slightly increase like it did back in the woods. But this time it wasn't so bad. In fact, Calix welcomed it. Calix's hand found one of the many tears in the girl's shorts. The smirk grew. Slowly, he moved a finger over the exposed skin while leaning in close to her face. He moved to her ear and breathed, "This is your last chance, girl. Do you wish to continue?" Closing his eyes, Calix gently (yes, gently) kissed below the girl's earlobe. He trailed his lips as softly as he could down the girl's jaw line. He stopped at her chin. Calix opened his eyes. "Or shall I stop here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:23 am

There were certainly times when simply watching, as she had been doing, payed off. It was the watching that told her something was off - the way he narrowed his eyes at her movements wasn't right. Any one else would've made an advance right then. Any one else wouldn't have cared for at least a few seconds that she'd made a move - they would've been reminded that she was there and offering herself, no strings attached. All games of trying to get her to submit would have been forgotten for just enough time to Janelle to make a foothold for herself and usually disuade the pushy idiot from wanting to make her a toy. But this idiot was indeed pushy, a fact that the girl guessed, had only aided him in becoming a Centurion, as the uniform in his closet suggested. He, unfortunately, seemed to be resistant to her usual ploys. It was a fact Janelle didn't like.

But it seemed that she had bought herself the time she'd so wanted. Finally, but not too late, his expression changed to the familiar one of hunger. Everything about him changed, but Janelle was careful not to; even though his shoulders moved, her touch stayed as light as a feather and as teasing as she allowed herself to be. But still, he refused to be like the others. His next words made Janelle's skin crawl, but if one examined her face, as he did, then that knowledge would remain hidden. She allowed her eyes to open slightly wider in a motion that could very easily be taken as a signal of interest and curiosity rather than the slight offense she felt. Demeaning terms like this were never hers to take, always hers to give. Sometimes, it truly was amazing what those who didn't speak a language could say and have no idea what the words truly meant when prompted to. But again, it wouldn't be smart to treat this one like anyone else - he had power, unlike the rest of them.

Janelle was distracted briefly as his hands moved to her waist, a fact displayed only by the slight movement of the hand on his lower stomach. As his hands settled, her first two fingers found their way to the inside of his waistline, though they stopped as soon as the bottom of her nails were even with the top of the fabric. He drew closer and stopped by her ear - a common place for him - and saved the Janelle the embarrassment of thinking of the goosebumps his touch on her leg had brought. Normally, such a touch wouldn't bring about any physical response, but the fact that it had told Jan that she had spent far too much time away from this life. He was getting to her, and while she had to let him see that in order to get what she wanted, she had made virtually no dent in him. The contact was a welcome surprise, and she closed her eyes in enjoyment (the hand on his shoulder tightened slightly as shivers ran down ehr spine), deciding that physical pleasure could exist, even if her pride was neatly removed in the process. Slightly, Janelle shook her head before she opened her eyes, not surprised to find he'd already opened his. "No. Please continue," she whispered, her eyes full of want.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:07 am

Venus Litigo The Sassy Goddess of Love, Passion and Beauty

“Haeeeell No.” was the echo travelling down the empty corridors of Olympus that morning. The birds in the trees and the insects chirping quiteneed as the echoed travelled by again, sounding ever more angered. “I said. Haaaeeeeeeeeelll. No.” Silence followed, and soon enough all hell seemed to have broken loose. The birds scattered as the doors to the marble pillared beauty salon which boasted itself as the ‘Olympian Salon’ flew open, revealing a site to behold. Storming down the steeps was one very flustered Venus. Her hair in gorgeous waves, with a figure to die for and dressed in a roman woman’s toga – altered to show a little more leg than would have been allowed back in the day. Her face, despite being made up to perfection, was expressing a real expression of natural, animalistic rage; “OH HAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL NO!”

“What were you doing!” she screamed at the rabble of serving nymphs trailing behind her, “This mascara and eye shadow does NOT work!” Flustered, she continued down the steps, stamping all the way in her high heels. The squabbling among the attendants was annoying the goddess a little too much, and stopped suddenly. The nymphs all crashed into her back in an attempt to stop as well, and the goddess pivoted on her heels. Staring at the present company, she raised her fingers and snapped, turning the closest one into a potted pansy. The others, now absolutely terrorised, hiked up their flowing white gowns and sprinted back to the salon for fear of being potted likewise. Smiling with her ability to still scare the attendants at the Salon, she picked up the small terracotta pot and began walking again.

But then, something in her mind clicked. Her eyes widened as the goddess started running gracelessly towards the end of the tiling, taking a running leap off the edge of one of Olympus’s higher tiers. Instead of hitting the ground, she floated casually as the space around her warped from the glorious buildings of Olympus to the inners of a barrack in the New Camp Jupiter. She was aware of its political circumstance regarding the Legion, but she was more interested with the two before her. A girl – she seemed to be rather enjoying herself – and a boy – rough, rugged and rather masculine – in an all to sensual embrace.

“Oh, haeell to the no!” she exclaimed, laughing a little bit when she grasped the couples attention. “Look at you, following in your grandmother’s footsteps already!” claimed Venus, jumping up and down a little bit in excitement. Taking rest against a pillar, a sudden gust of wind entered the room, the slow motion hair-in-the-wind thing making the goddess giggle. Taking the potted pansy, she brought it to her face to state at the centre of the flower. Instead of a regular centre with pollen, there was the small face of the nymph, outing her lips. Smiling with her thoughtfulness, Venus took the pot and put it on the floor. “I’ll just leave this for you, dear,” she said, beginning to make her way to the door, “I see you’ve got your hands full”. With that, she offered a small wink to Janelle and left out of the door. However, she doubled back on herself, poking her head through the door with a cheeky smile on her face; “Oh, don’t think you’re being a tramp, my dear – He made out with your exalted leader”

With that, she left, to return to the salons of Olympus to get her makeup done again.

((Congratulations Janelle Carilllo – Legacy of Venus Litigo! ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:50 pm

The smirk on Calix's face was nothing less than wicked at the girl's reaction to his touch. He felt her hand on his shoulder tighten and a whisper of a tremor shake her. This was the reward for her easy submission. If only the girl acted this way on their first meeting and not like the defiant annoyance she had been. A lot of the unfortunate events needn't have happened. But better late than never, Calix assumed. Through the pleasure Calix knew the girl felt, she still managed to give him her own taste of what she could offer, the thing that ultimately convinced Calix to give her a second chance. He hissed quietly feeling her fingers barely snake into his jeans. Through his own spike in desire for her, Calix reminded himself to not give her that much freedom. If she somehow took control... the end result would not end well. The thought didn't stop him from completely closing the distance between them when the girl looked at him with an almost pleading look in her eyes. Smiling, Calix moved his lips to the girl's and kissed her fully.

With that kiss, Calix was intoxicated. He closed his eyes a second time and scrunched his eyebrows. Olympus. Calix took the girl's waist and his kiss deepened. Before Calix knew what was happening, the two ended up against the back wall of the First Cohort barrack. Calix lost his sense, the only thing he felt being pure want. Calix tried to pull himself back to reality. If he kept doing this, acting out of a random burst of emotion, he'd lose his head, and, eventually, his power. But his rational side was quickly drowned out by his other, more recklessly agressive side. What could the girl do? Calix had her against a wall. If she tried to make a break for it... hah. She wouldn't. Both of Calix's sides knew that. Obviously she was enjoying the attention, and Calix wouldn't stop giving her that attention any time soon. Calix's hands went from the girl's waist to her hair, making sure to slide his fingers in a ghost-like motion over every inch of exposed skin he could find. Calix remembered her shudder the first time. He loved the feel of it. But as his fingers breezed up her neck and he pressed his body firmer against hers, a voice filled the barrack.

Calix spun around, his hands and the rest of his body leaving the girl's. Calix's hand (which had just been stroking the girl's throat) went to his gladius. A beautiful woman stood behind them, and Calix felt a strong godly aura fill the place. His hand slightly loosened on the weapon. The goddess adressed the girl, something her following in her grandmother's footsteps. Grandmother? Calix almost looked back at the girl but refused to take his eyes off of the goddess in case she decided to turn on him. But it didn't seem that the goddess disapproved. In fact... she looked like she commended the girl's actions. The answer hit him. Venus. Calix released his hold on his weapon but kept silent throughout the exchange. He looked curiously at what Venus left the girl, a potted plant that had a face. An odd gift. A whisper of a smirk came over him. He thought it to be a good moment to respectfully (yet arrogantly) introduce himself as First Cohort Centurion Calix Kiril and mention how he was at her service but what Venus decided to mention made the words stick in his throat. She knew?! Well. Of course she knew, Venus was a goddess who could see anything but... Calix locked his jaw and fought to keep himself look dignified. He turned to the girl as if the last comment hadn't happened. "Congratulations."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:12 pm

Like before, Janelle found her back pressed against a wall, but this time, she didn't mind. Yes, there was a brief moment of discomfort as she hit the barrier, but the girl was comfortable enough with this result not to complain - their mouths were locked together, and their hands were certainly familiarizing themselves with the others' body. As his hands traveled up her body to her hair and neck, her fingers plunged ever deeper into his jeans (the remaining two fingers of that hand wrapping themselves in the nearest belt loop), and the hand on his shoulder moved up to his neck, no longer caring if the motion messed with his collar. But hands pulled him closer and he seemed only too happy to oblige, pressing more firmly against her and the wall. Slowly, her hand in his pants worked its way towards center where it pulled on the buckle of his belt, showing that she wanted more, but also setting the foundation for a test. It was clear he didn't want her to have the control she was used to having, but Janelle was going to push that boundary.

Just as she found the nerve to start undoing the buckle, he pulled away and the voice of someone else broke through what had been silence, if one ignored the sounds of their kissing and exploration. "What the fuck?" She asked, fully aware of the fact she'd locked the door, and that it had not opened after she'd shut it. The woman that caught her attention, though, stole her focus, even as the girl's hands fell to her side. This person was unmistakably Janelle's grandmother; the goddess and her mother were almost exact copies of one another, and the legacy was amazed that Venus didn't even have to introduce herself for the two mortals to know who she was. Litigo. The word entered her mind only after her grandmother had set the flower on the floor and Janelle had returned the smile. There were certain things a mother would never agree with, like the situation that had been happening, but a grandmother could afford to be looser about that sort of stuff. As the head of blonde hair disappeared, Janelle found herself laughing, at it wasn't until the first few exhalations happened that she was able to clap a hand over her mouth, though the amusement clearly showed in her eyes. So that was how he had jumped all the way from non-citizen to Centurion in one day (and had managed to block her usual game so well), and it was definitely a secret that she could use to her advantage.

Even though her laughs died, the coy smirk remained in place, her eyes focusing on him, away from the strange flower that would have to be figured out later. Janelle maintained the smile as she stepped in front of him again and looped her fingers through the belt loops and pulled gently but firmly enough to get his mind back on its former path. Her eyes, though still displaying her want for something more physical, were not as needy as they had been before. The claiming had certainly reminded her of who she was - a girl that no boy walked over and simply got his way with. She got her way with him. Smile intact and taking more than a half-step closer, Janelle placed the hand that had previously been on her shoulder back in its spot, deciding that that move was enough. All he had to to was bend his neck slightly and the two would be where they had been before, and her putting a bit of pressure on the back of his neck might be taking steps backwards. "Does that complicate things, or can we try this again?" Jan asked, brushing aside his one word of acknowledgement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:47 pm

Calix's jaw locked a bit indignantly hearing the girl's slight bits of laughter. No doubt her chuckles related to Venus' revelation about his and Emperor Wilhelm's first meeting. But it hadn't been like that! The Emepror had fainted in the strain of saying Calix's last name and Calix merely resuscitated him! That led to... other things, but they had nothing to do with the current situation OR the fact that he had earned the title of Centurion so quickly (a little suspicion Calix had himself at first). But now he knew. It wasn't a personal favor! Calix was more than eligible for the position! And Wilhelm knew raw talent when he saw it! Calix prepared to tell the girl exactly this, but her sudden change in expression from her laughing smile to a more suggestive look made the thought slowly begin to diminish. Then, when she returned them to their previous actions, all his negative feelings evaporated and was replaced by the growling lust from before.

The girl tugged on his belt loops. Calix took a surprised and unbalanced step forward. The boy's eyebrow was raised in an amused fashion at the girl's sudden boldness. This new development of the girl's claiming would surely be interesting. Now that this girl knew her origins, would she try to push the limit with him? By her demanding gesture, Calix assumed so. But he wouldn't let her get very far with her advances. It didn't matter that she was a Legacy of Venus Litigo. She might have gained a bit of confidence in her self-proclaimed 'abilities', but Calix still held complete control over her. He looked down to his hands dangling at his sides. Maybe not at this exact moment but up till the goddess' interruption, Calix had the girl eating out of the palm of his hand. Soon that would be the case again. One of the girl's hands left Calix's pants and settled back on his shoulder. She still wore that smile from before, a smile much different than her begging expression a few minutes prior. This sent off something like alarm bells in Calix's mind. He quashed the suspicion. Her confidence would shatter as soon as Calix got his hands on her...

He did a millesecond after the thought. Calix's hands left their stationary position at his sides and rested on his hips again. He pulled her nearer to him like she had done with a smile also similar to hers on his face. "Why would this complicate things?" he purred, brushing some hair from her face, making sure his fingers drifted barely over her skin. That hand went over her shoulder blade and down her back. It rested on the small of her back. He smirked and began to make little circles there. "In fact, that just makes everything all the more.... interesting." The boy licked his lips absentmindedly, and his eyes twinkled. Calix leaned down to the girl again, shifting his body closer so they almost touched. Calix stopped his lips a little ways from the girl's. His hand on the girl's back gripped and bunched up a little portion of her shirt. Of course Calix wanted to get to the main event as quickly as demigod-ishly possible. But a part of him wanted to find out just how... talented... people related to Venus could be. He restrained himself on the mere curiousity. "Your move," he murmured breathily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:23 pm

Oh good: he was still attracted to her. That wasn't a detail that she had expected her claiming to change, but the confirmation of that suspicion was still appreciated. Even though his eyes showed shadows of more calculating thought, his hands still ended up on her hips, face, shoulder, back, and the distance between them still shrank. If he was second guessing himself, that voice of reason wasn't doing such a great job of keeping him out of her grasp - the motion of the hand on her back and the smirk on his face told her that he thought he could go back to the way it was before. For the most part, he was wrong. Janelle, now that she knew a fantasy of hers was, indeed, the truth, there was most certainly a greater limit on the control she would allow others to have. She, when it came to stuff like this, was the one in charge. After all, the contact of his fingers on her cheek as he'd brushed her hair had raised only the smallest of tingles, and the rubbing on her back did not cause her to shiver, although she pressed against him as if he had - it was important to keep up that pretense until he could accept he wasn't in charge.

But, annoyingly, he stopped. They weren't kissing, and even though the flicker of annoyance shone and faded, Janelle's face remained in the same smirking position it had been in before. His words expressed his intention clearly enough, and Jan forced herself to be satisfied with a small of display of a look of please confidence out of the corner of her eye rather than showing him how truly irritated she was over this. Why he couldn't carry on with his former strategy with her adjustments, she didn't know, but the position this new turn of events put her in was definitely favorable, even if he'd be judging and critiquing her every move. Janelle would simply have to be at the top of her game, as if she hadn't taken the break she had due to the traveling through the wilderness with Griffin and the pinning for Rychard. If he wanted to see what someone like her - with her relations - could do, then she was happy to oblige as long as she got what she wanted. Just so long as he didn't expect her to change her habits too far out of the ordinary. Unfortunately for him, the girl was an unbending figure with plenty of hypocrisy and double standards to explain why he was the one to bend, not her.

Taking only a second to consider her strategy, Jan gave him a look that only asked for him to go with his instincts before she kissed him. The kiss itself was slow and gentle, setting the standard for the rest of her moves, which would have to be equally slow and controlled. Only once he returned the kiss did she allow her hands to move back down to his belt, where they only loosened the buckle so that the strap could be freed easily and quickly, but not at that moment. She took her time returning her hands to the top half of his torso, careful to keep her touch light enough to cause shivers, a trend that seemed to have turned into a competition between the two. The one hand returned to his shoulder and played with the hair on the nape of his neck; the other drifted to his shirt's buttons and began to undo them, their kiss still not broken. It wasn't until the third or fourth was undone that she pulled away from his lips (the one sudden move she'd make) and made a trail from his jaw to the last bit of exposed skin before returning to the original kiss, still careful to go as slowly and teasingly as she dared, pulling back every now and then in an attempt to get him back into the chasing mood he'd been in back in the forest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:29 pm

The gentle nature of the girl's kiss slightly surprised Calix. He expected something aggresive, sloppy, explosive. But. He wasn't complaining. Calix tilted his head, smirking into the kiss, moving his lips in time with hers. Calix tightened the hand on the girl's waist to keep himself from taking back control. He ached to finish what she had started but coached himself to wait it out and savor all the sensations her kisses sent down his spine and through his body. Calix's hand slipped up the back of the girl's shirt. The pads of his fingertips came in contact with the girl's warm skin. He pulled back for a second to groan. The urges started up again, and it took all of his willpower not to throw her against a wall or somewhere more comprising than their position now. Calix started up the circles again, this time making them a bit rougher and desperate. Impatience, something that Calix made a habit to feel, started to build up in his gut... and someplace a bit lower. But it seemed that Calix wasn't the only one who wanted this show to move on quicker.

Her hands returned to their place on Calix's jeans but instead of going down the waistline, the girl's hands fumbled with Calix's belt buckle. He briefly pulled back a second time to exhale thankfully. That made things a LOT easier for him. Calix's hand left the girl's waist and pulled off his belt along with Phoenix. He threw it behind him to who knows where. The weight of the blade left him and Calix felt so much freer. Freer to move around and re-take the lead in their little... dance. Calix made a move to rid the girl of some clothing of her own, but she moved before he got the chance. Something flashed in Calix's mind; he shrugged it off. Soon enough, he'd be in control again. He'd give her these few moments of dominance. To be honest, Calix was quite enjoying the girl's attention. Maybe he'd extend her trial...

Calix let out a little growl of approval at the girl's hands. She was almost as good as him when it came to this kind of teasing (he couldn't ignore the little goosebumps his hands caused to appear on her legs when he stroked there). The pressure of Calix's lips on the girl's grew as he felt some of his buttons becoming undone. And the air, hot with their desire, hit the little part of his chest that was exposed. Calix moved the hand under the girl's shirt from the back to the front. He started to trace again, but, this time, moved the hand slowly up. Calix rested the hand nearly halfway up her shirt. The one at her waist drifted over to the front of her shorts, his thumb pressing on the button and his forefinger finding the zipper. Calix's eyes opened for a second when the girl pulled away. Then, his head fell back a little bit when she took a page from his book and started kissing down his jaw. Calix hissed under his breath. Gods, she was good at that. Soon, her lips found his again, and the agonizingly slow kiss started up a second time. Calix, thinking her kiss was a bit too innocent for his liking, allowed his tongue to slightly portrude and caress her lower lip. He murmured against her lips things that Venus would definitely approve of, as he deftly took care of the button at her shorts...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Despite his frequent pauses, Janelle knew he was enjoying this. The groans and hisses were strictly pleasurable, and his hands were welcoming enough to her advances that Janelle knew she could get away with more. The belt came off and the sound of the metal of the buckle and sword clanged in a way that brought on more adrenaline - there was no way Janelle could simply turn around now and act as she had in the woods. Although he was nearly a solid block of muscle, there was really nothing to fear from him now that he'd let her in, and especially now that he was getting a treat from her. At least that was how she saw it. Their kissing had become much stronger now, and though things were still moving as slowly as Jan could bare, her heart rate had certainly increased, and so had his, if the fact that both of their breaths had become faster.

The movement of his hand that went from back to stomach hadn't caught the girl by surprise, but her stomach tightened all the same, accompanied by the slight increase of speed of the unbuttoning of his shirt. His hand drifted upwards at the same, even speed, either not noticing or not remembering the jewelry there. If he had noticed her navel decoration, then everything was fine, but if he had just managed to miss it, then there was a definite chance he would flip out on her later. The sheer number of rule-flaunting hicks that had balked once they'd realized she was more than a wanna-be bad girl was impressive and certainly high enough for Janelle to be constantly paranoid that every guy she decided to play with would react the same. But he hadn't noticed, and Jan pushed aside her fears for the time and pressed her lips more firmly against his, reaching the last button on his shirt.

It, like the last few, was undone quickly, and Janelle found herself smirking at the new presence on her lips. Before she could react to that, the kissing ended to be replaced by his whispers. She gave them as little attention as she could, the majority of her mind not only occupied by the intimacy that certainly going to happen in the near future, but by her search for the ideal location for it. Jan pulled away to look around (hand pulling at the front of her pants), and the smirk returned to full force when she saw what was clearly his bed. The button on her shorts was suddenly undone, and she turned to face him again, pressing her lips and tongue against his. Matching his skill, Janelle chose to one-up him by both removing the barriers the button and zipper provided. "Shut up," she whispered, stepping out of her beaten shoes, aware that he'd been saying things that would've made an ordinary girl blush and her smile, but only caring that he'd been talking, not kissing. Her hands pushed at his shirt, managing to get it off of one shoulder before she took a half-step back and jumped, wrapping her legs around his waist, continuing their kiss and her attempt at declothing him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 10:33 pm

In his quest for quick yet fufilling satiation, Calix did, in fact, forget about the girl's body jewelry. He had no space to think about such small pleasures in his otherwise lust-ridden mind. Calix inched his fingers tantalizingly slow but with an urgent force up the girl's torso, trying to balance his teasing actions with his carnal urges. But Calix's hands weren't the only ones busy. The girl returned to unbuttoning his shirt, but instead of feeling relief from the air hitting his bare chest, the heat increased and curled in his blood, making him more restless than ever. His murmurs grew more fervent and more profane, eyebrows contracting as he whispered intensely. When the girl pulled away, possibly to search for their final place of 'rest', Calix merely moved his lips for a second to her ear making sure she heard every single word. Then she told him to shut up. Calix chuckled a bit to himself and complied once her lips went back crashing down on his. They had much better things to do than TALK.

The girl took a page from Calix's book and the kissing grew to a new height. Calix tugged on the girl's shorts, bringing her forward so that their kiss reached new depth. Dimly, Calix heard a zipper being brought down, and it was a while before he found it was his own. Another absense of pressure from his abdomen indicated that the button to his jeans had been undone as well. Slowly but surely they were nearing the main event. Calix felt his shirt slip off of one shoulder and he shrugged that one shoulder completely off. Calix removed his hand from the girl's shorts to shake off the other shoulder and once his shirt hit the ground, the girl was on him. Calix rooted himself so he didn't stumble but let out a grunt of pleasant surprise. Instinctively, Calix's arms snaked around her back and tangled into her long hair, leaving her stomach with some breathing room. Now.

Calix took a step forward then a step back. He backed up quickly as he could without toppling over and turned at the last minute so they fell on his bed with him on top. Before Calix could actually fall on top of the the girl, he threw his hands in front of him and on either side of her. This caused their lips to free themselves of each other and shirtless, nearly pantsless Calix smirked down at the girl. He raised an eyebrow curiously. Something was wrong with this picture. "You still seem to be fully clothed. Let me take care of that for you..."

((CUE THE SUPER-SPECIAL-AWESOME- FAST-FORWARD THING! :DD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 12:20 am

((AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND! end fast-forwarding))

A last smile flashed across Janelle's face before she found her own spot on the bed. What had happened had certainly been exhilarating, and he'd certainly lived up to her expectations, but their time was over, as far as she was concerned. He had certainly been pleased with how things had ended, and she most certainly gotten her foot in the door. Whenever one of them - preferably her - needed a release like that again, Janelle no longer had to cast an eye about for a likely taker. Chances were that someone else would catch her eye from time to time, but he would be her first choice if she ever had to pick between him and someone else. Oh, the beauty of being a girl that went for what she wanted: the choices were hers to make, and it was a rare occurrence that she had no say in the matter.

The sheets, previously thrown about to make room for their activities, were now wrapped around her as she stood and collected the various clothing articles that had been strewn with the same amount of force as the bedclothes. Once her undergarments were in hand, Janelle wasted no time in putting them on and dropping the sheet, throwing it and the items that belonged to him in the direction of the bed and its sole inhabitant. The next thing that she put on where her shorts, and though she held her shirt, it remained off. He had been mighty busy before trying to get under every piece of hole-ridden fabric she wore to be able to fully appreciate her in the way she was used to, and Jan planned to make up for that time then, before she left. Even with her hair and make-up mussed from the physical exertion, Janelle knew she could command a room with her looks, and he was so far no exception.

Running her hand through her hair, she lazily looked him over again before returning to the bed and taking a seat on the edge. Slowly and without looking at his face, she placed a hand on his shoulder and brushed her fingers across a forming hickey - Jan hadn't been kidding when she had made those comments about biting in the forest. "You want ice for that," Jan observed, pulling her hand away in order to slip her shirt on. How he took care of that mark and the ones that accompanied it was really no concern of hers as long as the ones on her were able to be hidden or disguised in some form. How many she had, or if she had any at all was fact Janelle didn't know and didn't care to know for the time being - that was something to be found out when she was cleaning up for the day, whenever she was scheduled for the bathhouse that day. "And you do not know the meaning of 'shut up,'" Janelle continued, smirking as she stood again, still watching him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down