Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Questionable Questionaire.

+8
Robyn Walsh
Olivia Serenity Steele
Adelaide Reid
Thalia Grace
Mia Ioannou
Cara
Molione Timoleon
Will Solace
12 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Questionable Questionaire. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Questionable Questionaire.

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:18 pm

Character name: Chris Cage
Nicknames you go by(other than character name)(optional): Cage
Birthday(optional): Oct 31, 1998
Favorite Percy Jackson book: Mark of Athena
Least favorite Percy Jackson book: haven't found one
Favorite Percy Jackson character: Leo Valdez
Least favorite Percy Jackson character:
How long you have been Roleplaying: don't remember when I started
Favorite subject in school: Math
Least favorite subject in school: english
Favorite activity to do inside the house: school don't have much time for anything else
Favorite activity to do outside the house: walk
Favorite snack food: chips
Favorite food: pumpkin pie
Favorite beverage: Root Beer
How did you find out about HBH: google search
Why you chose that name for your character: name I have generally gone with for a last name and the first name is very close to my heart
Favorite music/song/artist: don't know
Least favorite music/song/artist: death metal
Favorite movie or book other than Percy Jackson: Chronicles of Riddick

Back to top Go down

The Questionable Questionaire. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Questionable Questionaire.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:27 pm

Character name: Elizabeth Gladwin
Nicknames you go by(other than character name)(optional): Liz, Lizzie, even Ellie
Birthday(optional): 3.10.1997
Favorite Percy Jackson book: The Titan's Curse
Least favorite Percy Jackson book: um..haven't found one yet
Favorite Percy Jackson character: Thalia
Least favorite Percy Jackson character:
How long you have been Roleplaying: not long
Favorite subject in school: English (Since English isn't my first language)
Least favorite subject in school: Physics
Favorite activity to do inside the house: Reading, playing the piano
Favorite activity to do outside the house: Photographing
Favorite snack food: crisps
Favorite food: fruit salad
Favorite beverage:hot chocolate
How did you find out about HBH: Honestly? Google search
Why you chose that name for your character: Well, the first name comes from my best friend, who got me in the Percy Jackson series, and the last name...I loved the meaning of it.
Favorite music/song/artist: it varies. But my favourite one is Symphonic Metal.
Least favorite music/song/artist: um....don't have one
Favorite movie or book other than Percy Jackson: I would go with Kelley Armstrong's books.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:50 pm

Character name: Aqua Rose Waters
Nicknames you go by(other than character name)(optional): Blue
Birthday(optional): 2-15
Favorite Percy Jackson book: the Titans Curse
Least favorite Percy Jackson book: The Sea of Monsters
Favorite Percy Jackson character: Luke Castellan
Least favorite Percy Jackson character: Clarisse
How long you have been Roleplaying:
Just started
Favorite subject in school: English
Least favorite subject in school: Math Favorite activity to do inside the house: write
Favorite activity to do outside the house: go hiking
Favorite snack food: Chocolates Favorite food: Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Favorite beverage: Apple Juice
How did you find out about HBH: looking online
Why you chose that name for your character: Aqua is my favorite color Rose is my favorite flower and Waters because I enjoy water.
Favorite music/song/artist: Pop
Least favorite music/song/artist: Opera
Favorite movie or book other than Percy Jackson: Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:52 pm

Character name: Aqua Rose Waters
Nicknames you go by(other than character name)(optional): Blue
Birthday(optional): 2-15
Favorite Percy Jackson book: the Titans Curse
Favorite Percy Jackson character: Luke Castellan
Least favorite Percy Jackson character: Clarisse
How long you have been Roleplaying:
Just started
Least favorite subject in school: Math Favorite activity to do inside the house: write
Favorite activity to do outside the house: go hiking
Favorite snack food: Chocolates Favorite food: Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Favorite beverage: Apple Juice
How did you find out about HBH: looking online
Why you chose that name for your character: Aqua is my favorite color Rose is my favorite flower and Waters because I enjoy water.
Favorite music/song/artist: Pop
Least favorite music/song/artist: Opera
Favorite movie or book other than Percy Jackson: Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:26 am

Character name: Irene Silver
Nicknames you go by: Etta, Germain
Birthday: August 17, 2001
Favorite Percy Jackson book: Sea of Monsters
Least favorite Percy Jackson book: Don't have one
Favorite Percy Jackson character: Clarrissa/Percy/Piper
Least favorite Percy Jackson character: Chris Rodrigauz
How long you have been Roleplaying: I have lost track for the many years I have been role playing
Favorite subject in school: Language
Least favorite subject in school: Pre-Alg
Favorite activity to do inside the house: READ
Favorite activity to do outside the house: READ/Climb
Favorite snack food: Apples/Oranges
Favorite food: Beans and Weenies
Favorite beverage: Tied
How did you find out about HBH: I just typed in: percy jackson online role playing game
Why you chose that name for your character: It's one of my favorite characters in a book series I adore
Favorite music/song/artist: Britt Nicole: Gold, Steven Curtis Chapman: Love Take Me Over, Newsboys: God's Not Dead, Live with Abandon
Least favorite music/song/artist: Justin Beiber
Favorite movie or book other than Percy Jackson: Bryan Davis's books, How To Train Your Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:35 pm

Character name :Giles Rustan
Nickname: N/A
Birthday:November 13
Favorite Percy Jackson book: Battle of the Labyrinth
Least Favorite: first(not that I don't like it I just think they got better as they went on)
Favorite Percy Jackson Character: Leo
Least Favorite: N/A
How Long you have been role-playing for: Not long forum based, however I am very fond of tabletop stuff
Favorite subject in school: computer science
Least Favorite subject in school: English
Favorite activity to do inside the house: play video game and read
Favorite activity to do outside the house: what is this outside that you speak of?
Favorite snack food: Rolos
Favorite food: Shepherd's pie
Favorite beverage: orange sprite
How did you find out about HBH: a friend, I do not know their roleplaying name however
Why you chose that name for your character: Like the name Giles, wrote random letters and made it into a pronounceable word for Rustan
Favorite music/song/artist: Anything from 60s to 80s and hipster music
Least favorite music/song/artist: Anything from this generation excluding hipster stuff
Favorite moive or book other that Percy Jackson: bad 80s movies, Breakfast Club, Star Wars(the originals, I refuse to accept that 1-3 exist), Lord of the Rings (books and movies), Inheritance a.k.a. Eragon (just the book, the movie was terrible), A Song of Ice and Fire and the Dresden Files (the last two ARE NOT PG-13 friendly)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:11 pm

Character name: Sheridan Flynn!
Nicknames you go by(other than character name)(optional): Uh... Well, there isn't much you can do with Lisa, I'm afraid. So it's just Lisa. Smile
Age: I'm 21. XD (Originally, I posted on here that I was 15, but I thought that they were asking for my character's birthday...Bare with me, I just finished a semester project and a couple of long nights will do that to a person...)
Birthday(optional): March 7th, 1993!
Favorite Percy Jackson book: The Lightning Thief!
Least favorite Percy Jackson book: I don't remember not liking one of the books, so...
Favorite Percy Jackson character: Mr. D. He's a hoot.
Least favorite Percy Jackson character: Eh...Probably Thalia. I don't really know why, but her character always "rubbed me the wrong way."
How long you have been Roleplaying: I roleplayed a bit in high school, but I had to drop it in my senior year. I'm a Junior in college now, so I might be a little rusty!
Favorite subject in school: Back in high school it was History. Now that I'm in college, I supposed I'm obligated to say "Hospitality," but really I'm a huge fan of Economics!
Least favorite subject in school: Math.
Favorite activity to do inside the house: Read? Escape my pledges? Escape my fellow APO officers?
Favorite activity to do outside the house: Hiking!!!
Favorite snack food: Snapea Crisps!
Favorite food: Ooooooo... This is tough... Eggplant Parm?
Favorite beverage: Strawberry wine! Or, well, coffee...black. Smile (Kudos to those who get the reference!)
How did you find out about HBH: I was looking for an RPG about the Percy Jackson series after I started re-reading Lightning Thief! Smile
Why you chose that name for your character: I wanted a unisex name, because I think that you can go a lot of ways with names like those. I always though that having a very short, girl's name is kind of annoying. You can't do much with it, and people always expect the girl to be a certain way. I really didn't want people to see a name and suddenly have expectations for my character, so I chose a name that isn't used often. Sheridan was a great fit.
Favorite music/song/artist: It changes day to day. Right now it's "On Top of the World" by Imagine Dragons.
Least favorite music/song/artist: Anything by Miley Cyrus. No offense, but her voice kind of hurts my ears.
Favorite movie or book other than Percy Jackson: I was always a HUGE fan of all of the Tamora Pierce books. I've fallen a bit behind due to school, though.

I hope this shed some insight on me as a real person! Very Happy I can't wait to get to know y'all!

View user profile Send private message Send e-mail http://actualmoosesamwinchester.tumblr.com Cnsfn70@yahoo.com Dudeitsmiles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 10:58 am

Character name: Andrea Capewell- "Andy"  Very Happy  
Nicknames you go by(other than character name)(optional): Let's just stick with Andy.
Birthday(optional): March 10th
Favorite Percy Jackson book: The Lightning Thief or House of Hades (because duh, Calleo Razz

Least favorite Percy Jackson book: Sea of Monsters
Favorite Percy Jackson character: Percy or Leo
Least favorite Percy Jackson character: Bianca/Jason/
How long you have been Roleplaying: Probably a year, but not consistently.
Least favorite subject in school: MATH. Evil or Very Mad 
Favorite activity to do inside the house: writing/reading
Favorite activity to do outside the house: soccer
Favorite snack food: popcorn
Favorite food: chicken!
Favorite beverage: Dr. Pepper
How did you find out about HBH: I just googled it, to be honest.
Why you chose that name for your character: I wanted a name that sounded tough and rough around the edges.
Favorite music/song/artist:The Script- The Man Who Can't be Moved
Least favorite music/song/artist: Umm. Friday by Rebecca Black?
Favorite movie or book other than Percy Jackson:Harry Potter!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 2:49 pm

Character name: Maddie Williams
Nicknames you go by(other than character name)(optional): U (short for my real name) and Iggy.
Birthday(optional): October 17, 1999
Favorite Percy Jackson book: Titan's Curse
Least favorite Percy Jackson book: I don't have one. I guess Mark of Athena, because DAT CLIFFHANGER!
Favorite Percy Jackson character: Leo or Nico
Least favorite Percy Jackson character: Drew (that really jerkish Aphrodite kid in Lost Hero)
How long you have been Roleplaying: 4 years
Favorite subject in school: Choir
Least favorite subject in school: MATH!!!!
Favorite activity to do inside the house: Computer. Just computer.
Favorite activity to do outside the house: What's this thing called "outside?" Can you buy it at Walmart?
Favorite snack food: Cheetos
Favorite food: Steak (casually a carnivore)
Favorite beverage: Raspberry Italian soda (got me feelin' some typa way)
How did you find out about HBH: Google. It's a magical thing.
Why you chose that name for your character: I don't know....
Favorite music/song/artist: Anything that sounds good to me/Monochrome/Lady Gaga!
Least favorite music/song/artist: Country/Baby/Chris Brown
Favorite movie or book other than Percy Jackson: Frozen (don't you judge me <8(), Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:49 am

I've done this before ((see here)) but I thought I'll do this again now that I'm older.

Character name: Lauren Natsuki
Nicknames you go by: Lorri, Rei, Lor
Birthday(optional): Would rather not say
Favorite Percy Jackson book: The House of Hades. It got me obsessed with PJO again. Everyone's character development was just beautiful.
Least favorite Percy Jackson book: The Sea of Monsters. I can't even find my copy of this now. I must've disliked it that much.
Favorite Percy Jackson character: Piper McLean. And, strangely enough, I find Octavian quite fascinating. There's also Nico di Angelo, who has been breaking my heart nonstop since the first series.
Least favorite Percy Jackson character: Clytius was a really boring villain.
How long you have been Roleplaying: I started RPing in 2009 or 2010. Can't remember. I stopped RPing mid-2011, but I'm back now.
Favorite subject in school: Ancient World Literature. I also really liked Literary Criticism and Theory. As for high school subjects? Hmm, probably music and gym. Art was cool too.
Least favorite subject in school: In high school, it was Math. In college/uni, it was community service, because everyone was just so lazy and it made me lose faith in humanity a bit.
Favorite activity to do inside the house: Reading, RPing/writing, sleeping (I sleep a lot whenever I'm at home), singing and playing the violin.
Favorite activity to do outside the house: Being hyper (I run around a lot), playing Just Dance with friends, shopping, dancing in general, ice skating and doing martial arts.
Favorite snack food: This is not a good question to ask me. I eat a lot and I always have a hard time choosing favourites.
Favorite food: I am a glutton okay. But if I really had to choose, I guess it would be sashimi and lamb steak.
Favorite beverage: Water, Coca Cola
How did you find out about HBH: Google
Why you chose that name for your character: It was actually supposed to be Laure Natsuki, but I used the wrong email when I signed up as Laure Natsuki so I had to sign up again as Lauren. As for the story behind Laure Natsuki? Well, I chose Laure because it sounds like one of my nicknames (Lor). I chose Natsuki because I wanted my character to be like an Asian version/fangirl of Buffy Summers, and her surname (夏樹 in kanji) means summer wood.
Favorite music/song/artist: As long as it's not sexist/racist/prejudiced and it sounds good, I'll listen to it. I'm not a music snob. Currently though, my favourite songs are Temptation Waits by Garbage and Go by Grimes ft. Blood Diamonds.
Least favorite music/song/artist: Anything that's sexist/racist/homophobic/prejudiced
Favorite movie or book other than Percy Jackson: Can I choose a TV series instead? Right now I really love Buffy the Vampire Slayer (which is something I share with Lauren, I know) and I also really love the Buffy comics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivia Serenity Steele Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:35 pm

Character name: Elodie Borealis
Nicknames you go by(other than character name)(optional): N/A
Birthday(optional): 06/01/97
Favorite Percy Jackson book: The Titan's Curse
Least favorite Percy Jackson book: The Lost Hero
Favorite Percy Jackson character: Percy, Annabeth, Frank, Hazel, Nico, Thalia, Clarisse, Silena, Luke, Reyna is a boss, Leo, and Dionysus, Nyx, and Octavian.
Least favorite Percy Jackson character: I still strongly dislike Piper and Jason. And the other new characters with the exception of Leo and Reyna.
How long you have been Roleplaying: Four years.
Favorite subject in school: English.
Least favorite subject in school: Geometry
Favorite activity to do inside the house: Roleplay and stay on the computer
Favorite activity to do outside the house: What is outside?
Favorite snack food: Top ramen
Favorite food: Enchiladas
How did you find out about HBH: Google.
Why you chose that name for your character: I was just looking for random names and found it.
Favorite music/song/artist: Paramore, Nirvana, Judy Garland, Ingrid Michealson, Pierce the Veil, Utada Hikaru, and many more.
Least favorite music/song/artist: New Taylor Swift.
Favorite movie or book other than Percy Jackson: Harry Potter, Hunger Games
Olivia Serenity Steele
Olivia Serenity Steele
Daughter of Apollo
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2014-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:42 am

Character name: Ariel Black
Nicknames you go by: Ari (air-E)
Birthday(optional): March 13
Favorite Percy Jackson book: don't really have one
Least favorite Percy Jackson book: Don't really have one
Favorite Percy Jackson character: Nico
Least favorite Percy Jackson character: Annabeth sometimes
How long you have been Roleplaying: on and off for a few years
Favorite subject in school: Photography or Challenge Ed
Least favorite subject in school: Algebra
Favorite activity to do inside the house: read
Favorite activity to do outside the house: go hiking or swimming
Favorite snack food: sour cream and cheddar ruffles
Favorite food: Steak
Favorite beverage: honey and ginseng Arizona ice tea
How did you find out about HBH: I stumbled upon it
Why you chose that name for your character: because I have always loved the little mermaid and I now have red hair like her so I thought why not
Favorite music/song/artist: Matchbox Twenty, Avril Lavigne, AWOLnation, classic rock, alternative, 90s
Least favorite music/song/artist: Justin Bieber, Rap, Hip Hop, R+B, One Direction
Favorite movie or book other than Percy Jackson: Guardians of the Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:21 pm

Character name: Alexander Orion
Nicknames: Alex:
Birthday: February 13th
Favorite Percy Jackson book: Sea of Monsters
Least favorite Percy Jackson book: Son of Neptune
Favorite Percy Jackson character: Clarisse La Rue
Least favorite Percy Jackson character: Grover
How long you have been Roleplaying: five years
Least favorite subject in school: Spanish
Favorite activity to do inside the house: Video Games
Favorite activity to do outside the house: Movies
Favorite snack food: Salt and vinegar lays chips
Favorite food: Tacos
Favorite beverage: Sprite/Sierra Mist/lemon lime soda
How did you find out about HBH: A friend
Why you chose that name for your character: I like the name Alexander, then Orion because of the giant
Favorite music/song/artist: Ed Sheeran
Least favorite music/song/artist: Justin Bieber
Favorite movie or book other than Percy Jackson: The Pathfinder Series by Orson Scott Card

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:30 pm

Character name: Aurora Aldenberg
Nicknames you go by(other than character name)(optional): My IRL name is Sofi, but people call me Sof, Dennie, Mathias, Vana, or Satan / Mama Yeehaw ( depending on what site lmao )
Birthday(optional): October 15
Favorite Percy Jackson book: Last Olympian
Least favorite Percy Jackson book: Sea of Monsters
Favorite Percy Jackson character: Hazel & the Piper
Least favorite Percy Jackson character: annabeth hhhhjhdjdkd
How long you have been Roleplaying: a few months, on HBH only 2 months.
Favorite subject in school: art, band, science
Least favorite subject in school: social studies
Favorite activity to do inside the house: editing, arting, writing
Favorite activity to do outside the house: eating... I don't leave much..
Favorite snack food: all. Well, I rea lly like Taki's & Bbq pringles & lime chips
Favorite food: Enchiladas bro bro bro
Favorite beverage: Vanilla coke or lemon juice
How did you find out about HBH: tbh it was google
Why you chose that name for your character: She was a character I've had for a while (:
Favorite music/song/artist: omg,,,, Shake me Up by the Royal or maybe Grande Finale by Studio Killers.
Least favorite music/song/artist: anything 1D, Justing Bieber, or annoying.
Favorite movie or book other than Percy Jackson: Does Hetalia : Paint it White count? >v<

HeTALIA BROOOOO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:00 pm

Character Name: Marcus Soren
Nicknames you go by: Marky-mark, Mark, "Soldier," Real life: Jack, Jack-Jack, Jacky-Chan, Jack, jackjackjack fugatoogaruga
Birthday: October 9
Favorite Percy Jackson book: Son of Neptune
Least favorite Percy Jackson book: Lost Hero
How long have you been roleplaying: Coming on two years! Six months on HBH.
Favorite subject in school: History/social studies
Favorite activity indoors: Video games, RPing, watching netflix.
Favorite activity outdoors: Rock climbing, horseback riding, singingdancingacting :3
Favorite snack food: Anything from KFC?
Favorite food: In N' Out burgers
Favorite beverage: Roy rogers for days.
How did you find out about HBH: Uhh, what are you talking about? I have no clue what google is... at all... shaddup >.>
Why you chose that name for your character: Well, Mark is an old character name of mine, but his last name Soren is a nod to Caine Soren from the Gone series, of which my first drawing ups of him were inspired by.
Favorite artist: Meerin' Ed Sheeran
Least favorite artist: Nicki Minaj
Favorite book other than Percy Jackson: LOTRLOTRLOTRLOTRLOTRLOTRLOTRLOTR LOOOOORD OOOOF THE RIIIIIINGS DUHDUHDUH DUHDUHDUH DUHDUHDUH DUUUUH DUH DUH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:25 am

Character name: Jeremiah Khan
Nicknames you go by(other than character name)(optional): Jay or Jeremy
Birthday(optional):June 23rd, 1999
Favorite Percy Jackson book: The Last Olympian
Least favorite Percy Jackson book: The Titan's Curse
Favorite Percy Jackson character: Reyna
Least favorite Percy Jackson character: I can't really think of anyone
How long you have been Roleplaying: My friend has shown me how to before, but this is my first time
Favorite subject in school: Either art classes or theology (Catholic school)
Least favorite subject in school: Spanish, but only because our teacher is too lazy to teach us so we have to learn the language by working ourselves through the books.
Favorite activity to do inside the house: Sleeping, obviously  Very Happy
Favorite activity to do outside the house: Trail running
Favorite snack food: I positively love grapes!
Favorite food: Pasta of any sort
Favorite beverage: Orange juice
How did you find out about HBH: My friend had told me about her roleplaying and I was interested in trying the whole thing out
Why you chose that name for your character: No special reason, it's just my name
Favorite music/song/artist: Anything by the band named Radical Face. Their name is a bit deceiving for the genre of music they play, but I really love their stuff, especially "The Mute", "Welcome Home", and "Always Gold".
Least favorite music/song/artist: I'm not really sure I have one...I start despising most songs after they've been played a couple hundred times over the radio.
Favorite movie or book other than Percy Jackson: The Breakfast Club, without a doubt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Walsh Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:53 pm

Holy crap. I guess I better do this again since My last one(in pink) is from 2010 and complete trash.

Character name:Robyn Parker Walsh
Nicknames you go by(other than character name)(optional):Riley, Rye
Favorite Percy Jackson book:Last Olympian
Least favorite Percy Jackson book:Blood of Olympus
Favorite Percy Jackson character: Leo or Octavius
Least favorite Percy Jackson character:Still Hera.
How long you have been Roleplaying:2 years, took a break, now I'm back here for a creative outlet.
Favorite subject in school:Psychology
Least favorite subject in school:Geology
Favorite activity to do inside the house:Nap & Netflix
Favorite activity to do outside the house:Volleyball, Gym, any sort of active activity
Favorite snack food:Nutella and a spoon
Favorite food: Pasta
Favorite beverage:Green Tea
How did you find out about HBH: By chance
Why you chose that name for your character: I love the name Robyn.
Favorite music/song/artist:Basically anything
Favorite movie or book other than Percy Jackson: The Goonies, Mean Girls; the Giver and currently Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
Robyn Walsh
Robyn Walsh
Daughter of Aphrodite
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2015-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:39 pm

Look I guess I want to do this again too. Which is funny since I made it to begin with.

Character name: Jordan Halter
Nicknames you go by(other than character name)(optional): Miles
Birthday(optional): 11/17/93
Favorite Percy Jackson book: The Last Olympian
Favorite Percy Jackson character: Travis Stoll 
Least favorite Percy Jackson character: Ethan Nakumura
How long you have been Roleplaying: Going on six years now. With some breaks here and there
Favorite subject in school: Engineering
Least favorite subject in school: Art 
Favorite activity to do inside the house: PS4/Online gaming
Favorite activity to do outside the house: Soccer, baseball, walking
Favorite snack food: Reeses Pieces/pretzels/Chex Mix
Favorite food: Steak
Favorite beverage: Dr. Pepper
How did you find out about HBH: An ex of mine
Why you chose that name for your character: I tend to just throw names of people I know around until the names work. The last name for Jordan came from a John Green book though
Favorite music/song/artist: Been big on Ed Sheeran and Cage the Elephant recently. Red Hot Chili Peppers are definitely an all-time top though
Least favorite music/song/artist: Eh, nothing really.
Favorite movie or book other than Percy Jackson: Movie-Harry Potter/The Breakfast Club/anything Marvel  Book-The Maze Runner trilogy was pretty excellent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:08 am

Character name: Ellie Francis
Nicknames you go by(other than character name)(optional): Nat, Ellie, Satan, Bae, Nae, etc.
Birthday(optional): 4/4/00
Favorite Percy Jackson book: The Mark Of Athena
Least favorite Percy Jackson book: None really
Favorite Percy Jackson character: Frank Zhang
Least favorite Percy Jackson character: Tyson
How long you have been Roleplaying: A year-ish
Favorite subject in school: Music
Least favorite subject in school: Gym
Favorite activity to do inside the house: Read
Favorite activity to do outside the house: Read Outside?
Favorite snack food: Candy
Favorite food: Poutine
Favorite beverage: Cream Soda
How did you find out about HBH: Aurora no-scoped me here?
Why you chose that name for your character: My mind.
Favorite music/song/artist: Too many (MCR,FOB,P!ATD)
Least favorite music/song/artist: Rick Roll guy
Favorite movie or book other than Percy Jackson: The Mortal Instruments series

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:33 pm

I feel like an update is necessary...

Character name:  Currently--Calla Torquatus and Adrian Spruit; Formerly:  Jenn Mason, Kellan Clarke, ...and I think that's it here XD
Nicknames you go by(other than character name)(optional):  Jenn, Betsy, B
Birthday(optional):  EXACTLY 220 years after the Declaration of Independence was supposed to be signed.  AKA July 4th, '96
Favorite Percy Jackson book:  ...Still The Lost Hero
Least favorite Percy Jackson book:  ...still don't have one XD
Favorite Percy Jackson character:  Legit, Party Ponies and Blackjack are still my favourites...but Coach Hedge is a boss.
Least favorite Percy Jackson character:  ...Piper...
How long you have been Roleplaying:  Um...5 years on June 24th?
Favorite subject in school:  Sociology <3
Least favorite subject in school:  ...Math...
Favorite activity to do inside the house:  This XD
Favorite activity to do outside the house:  ...this XD...  Um.  I like biking XD and hanging out with people
Favorite snack food:  ...um...Veggie Chips from Aldi 
Favorite food:  Fettuccine Alfredo every day except my birthday.
Favorite beverage:  Grapefruit pop with grenadine (family creation we call "Smartie") OR XXX Vitamin Water and Sprite is my new favourite concoction.
How did you find out about HBH:  Google totally isn't a thing >.>  Nope, not at all
Why you chose that name for your character:  I dont' even know XD  Torquatus was picked by Seph, because we were gonna have some plottage stuff...Calla...Well, there was a flowery theme going so at first she was going to be Calla Lily to go with Primrose
Favorite music/song/artist:  ...don't make me pick this....  Um, right now, anything Francesca Battistelli (Angel By Your Side is kind of my favourite song, but I can't listen to it)
Least favorite music/song/artist:  ....rap...hip hop...Biebz...not really feeling Carly Rae Jepsen right now...
Favorite movie or book other than Percy Jackson:  TKAM IS BAE.  Movie is CURRENTLY Big Hero 6 because feels, holy crap.
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Legacy of Mars Translaticius
Second Cohort
Centurion

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:35 pm

Character name: Matt Astroseph
Nicknames you go by(other than character name)(optional):
Birthday(optional): January 7th
Favorite Percy Jackson book: The Sea of Monsters
Least favorite Percy Jackson book: None
Favorite Percy Jackson character: Leo
Least favorite Percy Jackson character: Luke (from Lightning Thief)
How long you have been Roleplaying: 3 years
Favorite subject in school: Science
Least favorite subject in school: Math
Favorite activity to do inside the house: Surf the web
Favorite activity to do outside the house: I don't go outside xD
Favorite snack food: White chocolate
Favorite food: White chocolate
Favorite beverage: Mountain Dew
Why you chose that name for your character: First is my name, second is from a random generator
Favorite music/song/artist: Dubstep and EDM
Least favorite music/song/artist: Justin Bieber
Favorite movie or book other than Percy Jackson: Harry Potter, LOTR, Star Wars

Back to top Go down

The Questionable Questionaire. - Page 8 Empty Sebastian Sentans

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:10 pm

Character name: Sebastian Sentans
Nicknames you go by(other than character name)(optional): Whirr
Birthday(optional): March 18th
Favorite Percy Jackson book: Tie between the Sea of Monsters and the Battle of the Labrynth
Least favorite Percy Jackson book: Son of Neptune (Couldn't pick one, lol)
Favorite Percy Jackson character: Leo Valdez
Least favorite Percy Jackson character: Hera
How long you have been Roleplaying: 2 Years
Favorite subject in school: Science
Least favorite subject in school: Writing
Favorite activity to do inside the house: Chess, I guess?
Favorite activity to do outside the house: Walk in the woods:
Favorite snack food: Lays Barbeque Chips
How did you find out about HBH: I googled "pjo roleplay"
Why you chose that name for your character: It's a regular name for my characters, Sentans being a play on Sentence, and Sebastian being a name of German origin, if I'm not mistaken.
Favorite music/song/artist: Darkstep
Least favorite music/song/artist: Country
Favorite movie or book other than Percy Jackson: Tie between the Inkheart series and the Harry Potter series.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:14 am

Character name: Xylia
Nicknames you go by(other than character name)(optional):
Age: >.< 22. Don't judge me. I read the books a long while ago, plus the freedom to create within a world with established limits is a great boost to creativity and getting me back into writing.
Birthday(optional): My online birthday (haha) is July 16th.
Favorite Percy Jackson book: I actually really like one where they go to GA and Norfolk? Sea of Monsters? Because I've visited these places and it's cool to go back there and imagine. (I think Riordan's use of places, creatively, is one of my favourite things.)
Least favorite Percy Jackson book: None
Favorite Percy Jackson character: Let's be real: Leo, because he's the son of Vulcan and so sweet, and underestimated, and gets such a hard time (the island and
Least favorite Percy Jackson character: Luke (from Lightning Thief)
How long you have been Roleplaying: Long time.
Favorite subject in school: environmental studies.
Least favorite subject in school: Economics... never been able to really wrap my mind around that subject
Favorite activity to do inside the house: Lounge about and read a book
Favorite activity to do outside the house: Hiking.
Favorite snack food: Popcorn, unbuttered, with my own seasonings added to it. Or celery and peanut butter. Gotta love that crunch. (Also, blackberries, fresh, are amazing.)
Favorite food: Portabello mushrooms. I'm a vegetarian. :-P Portabello reuben sandwiches are DELICIOUS.
Favorite beverage: I'm crazy for tea, herbal or caffeinated (or otherwise), peppermint or chai, etc.
Why you chose that name for your character: Decided to go with a Dryad for my first charrie, and I had originally "Maple Leed" as the name in mind. But then I checked a list of names with meanings associated with trees. Xylia caught my eye as being a name with Greek origin, meaning "woods or forest".
Favorite music/song/artist: Ok, I have many so it's difficult to choose just one. But, I can listen to Ed Sheerhan or The Hush Sound or Alanis Morissette endlessly; Grammatik or Lindsey Stirling.
Least favorite music/song/artist: I'm sorry that I'm not sorry, but Taylor Swift, now, or Miley. Just not into that pop.
Favorite movie or book other than Percy Jackson: Concept-wise, I absolutely adore the Inkheart series (as above) for obvious reasons. Redwall is a nostalgic favourite. Harry Potter because I've been re-realizing how brilliant it's written what with all the important issues represented - censorship, government control of education (Umbridge, anyone?), racism and prejducie, etc. Anything Terry Pratchett. But there a loads of one-off books I like, but I can't think of them off the top of my head. OH! Go read Last of the Just by Andre Schwarts Barns. Most beautifully written book you'll EVER read. Kind of a tough read, and unusual because it's not fantasy or anything, but at least skim it and you'll understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flint Solus Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:49 am

((Realised I never answered this))
Character name:Flint Solus
Nicknames you go by(other than character name)(optional):On another forum I go by Deadshot
Birthday(optional):28/04
Favorite Percy Jackson book:(if Heroes of Olympus count, then Mark of Athena of Blood of Olympus. If not, then The Last Olympian)
Least favorite Percy Jackson book: Eh, they were all good, but if I had to choose then Sea of Monsters maybe
Favorite Percy Jackson character: (if we count Heroes of Olympus) Leo. If not, then the Stoll bros or Percy.
Least favorite Percy Jackson character: Luke
How long you have been Roleplaying: A couple years, but I've only been here for a few months
Least favorite subject in school: Math
Favorite activity to do inside the house: Play Smite on Xbox, or watch Netflix.
Favorite activity to do outside the house: Play soccer, go camping, or paintball.
Favorite snack food: cookies
Favorite food: chicken
Favorite beverage: Fanta Lemon
How did you find out about HBH: just searched for a Percy Jackson RP site
Why you chose that name for your character: Flint is a name I use for another character I had before the forums. Flint Solus was loosely based on him at first. Not sure how I came up with Solus xD
Favorite music/song/artist: I have a wide taste in music. Rap, alternative, indie, rock. I love Hozier, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Awolnation, Coasts... The list goes on really
Least favorite music/song/artist: Justin Bieber....
Favorite movie or book other than Percy Jackson: The Skulduggery Pleasant series. It's just... Amazing. It's what truly spawned my love for reading(and writing)
Flint Solus
Flint Solus
Son of Hermes
Cabin Leader

Male Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2015-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Farraday Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:38 pm

Character name: Max Farraday
Nicknames you go by(other than character name)(optional): Nikky or Nick.
Birthday(optional):9 June 2000
Favorite Percy Jackson book: Blood of Olympus.
Least favorite Percy Jackson book: Lov'em all.
Favorite Percy Jackson character: Thalia Grace!
Least favorite Percy Jackson character: Luke, that traitor..
How long you have been Roleplaying: For four years, but only for a mounth on this site.
Favorite subject in school: English, as you can guess, that's the only thing I'm good for, apart from Literature.
Least favorite subject in school: Mathematics. Fuckin' hate that.
Favorite activity to do inside the house: Play Halo on Xbox, take care of my airsoft rifles.
Favorite activity to do outside the house: Go to a concert, play Airsoft
Favorite snack food: I can't choose. I'd say pie.
Favorite beverage: Sprite
How did you find out about HBH: I searched for a decent Percy Jackson RP site after I abandonned a Darkest Dungeon one, deciding that I wanted something more peaceful.
Why you chose that name for your character: Actually, I just took the name Farraday from a book, and mixed it with a simple name.
Favorite music/song/artist: I'm kinda open, except for rap, ew. My favorite music style is metal and hard rock tho. Gothic styled rock is better to my opinion.
Least favorite music/song/artist: Justin Bieber. Fuck this guy.
Favorite movie or book other than Percy Jackson: I don't remember the name, but it's another thing from Rick Riordan with Egyptian gods and stuff. Real neat, even if I want a crossover beetween the two universe now, as the egyptian series mention MANY times the greek and roman one.
Max Farraday
Max Farraday
Son of Erebus
Cabin Leader

Male Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2015-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum