Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A plot request for a new project/post

2 posters

Go down

A plot request for a new project/post Empty A plot request for a new project/post

Post by Adelaide Reid Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:13 am

After all of Addie’s shenaniganizing in the hospital, I’ve been thinking of what to do next. I’ve got a project in mind: Addie’s journal. It will be a journal/documentation of Addie and her emotions and actions directly following the death of her son. It will probably be in the first person and will be what happens next from her perspective. I will keep up with other threads on top of it (mostly Iris messaging posts to Avery and threads I’ve already started). I’ve had this idea for a little while now and I was wondering if it was okay to pursue it and post it on the site. It will be a thread that I post in alone (almost like a fanfiction) and she’ll post entries every here and there. I think it’s fitting because she’s planning on going to the Underworld and how am I supposed to keep up RPing as her if she’s traveling alone? I figured that her rash decision to go to the Underworld is okay (because she’s a Hades kid and in the book, Nico comes and goes as he pleases).

Now, I come asking for permission because this thread is right on the edge of PG13+ forum boundaries (obviously, if you think it’s too much, I’ll tone it down). I’m not intentionally trying to push boundaries, but I want to write what happens in her life without the watered down details and now since we have this forum, I thought I’d finally be able to do that.
On this journey, so consumed by depression, the journal will go in depth when her mind gives way and will reveal more of her past than I’ve ever written before.
I don’t have the posts mapped out or anything, but I’m guessing they will include hard drug, violence, and sexual references but will only include minor drug and alcohol usage (this is the absolute most that will happen. It will most likely only be alcohol usage). Traveling and hitch-hiking through large cities, it won’t be difficult for her to attain any of these substances and the rest happened prior to Camp Half-Blood.

Being a mod, I don’t want to set a bad example by pushing the limits. If you think it’s necessary, I’ll tone down the journal, I just thought it was worth asking.
I would appreciate your honest input (PM me if you need to). But I’d like to get this plot approved before I pursue it.
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

A plot request for a new project/post Empty Re: A plot request for a new project/post

Post by Cara Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:41 pm

The journal would be in here and not out in the general forum, right?

Cara
Admin

Female Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

A plot request for a new project/post Empty Re: A plot request for a new project/post

Post by Adelaide Reid Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:42 pm

Absolutely! Not unless I seriously toned it down. :3
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:42 pm

Then this is totally approved

Cara
Admin

Female Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down