Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eric Taylor & Serenity O'Neil

2 posters

Go down

Eric Taylor & Serenity O'Neil Empty Eric Taylor & Serenity O'Neil

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:56 pm

Eric Taylor
Eric Taylor & Serenity O'Neil Ian-somerhalder1_zps17a0d3f8
17 || Straight || Single
Title: Son of Erebus

Short Character Description:
Despite having been at camp for some time, Eric still has some trouble showing much of himself to other people. To those he does call friend, he is a loyal ally and he'd sooner die than betray them. Being a child of one of the darker gods, Eric is somewhat secretive of his heritage. If he doesn't find it necessary, he might not bring it up. By now, the young man has a good grip on the abilities from that side of the family and has been incoorporating them into his fighting style. Being already an expert swordsman, the use of his shadow illusions could make him outright deadly.

Some might say his fighting-style and general view of danger to be near suicidal. Eric himself would rather go for 'risky'. Usualy seen wearing a light bronze breastplate and carrying his four swords (two Celestial Bronze and two Stygian Iron), he spends most of his time at camp at either the arena or in the woods.

Desired plots:
~Some more friends.
~A sparring partner / rival for his swords-training would be nice to have.
~Anyone in need of sword-practice is welcome. (Eric isn't much of an explanations kind of teacher; he's more for teaching by example)

Anything else?
Good ideas are always welcome.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Serenity O'Neil
Eric Taylor & Serenity O'Neil Milana1_zpsf32b393d
14 || Straight || Single
Title: Unclaimed

Short Character Description:
Serenity is a young girl and has only just arived at camp. Overall she's a very friendly and thoughtfull person and will try to make friends where she can. Though she does know how to make use of some weapons, she has also learned to never use those unless there is absolutely no other choice. As an extention of that, Serenity won't go looking for fights and would sooner go out of her way to avoid them.

Serenity has done most of her growing up as an orphan at a boarding school. Because of that, she has a good understanding of people who have lost parents or family. Usually she can get allong quite well with kids younger than her, but has more trouble opening up to those who are older.

Desired plots:
~A friend. Someone she can trust in her new environment.
~An enemy plot. Someone she can't stand, or vice versa.
~Someone to get her head around the mythology stuff and/or the need for actual fighting skills.

Anything else?
I'm always open to ideas

Last edited by Eric Taylor on Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:24 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Character switch)

Back to top Go down

Eric Taylor & Serenity O'Neil Empty Re: Eric Taylor & Serenity O'Neil

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:44 pm

Well, he and Akila have similar personalities, and neither seem to have many friends. Perhaps the close-friends plottage? She might be a good candidate, since she's close to his age. I don't know how you feel about her being a girl though. What do you think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:52 pm

Boy or girl wouldn't really matter to Eric, as long as they want to be friends for him (instead of his families wallet). So it could be fun. ('Outcasts unite')
He likes to do his archery practice in the woods, since there are fewer distractions. Might be a good place to start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:49 pm

Yeah, she doesn't really care for money or anything like that. Just not in her nature I guess. Smile And the woods are a perfect place to start, since she is often found there herself. Do you want to start the thread or should I?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Monroe Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:19 am

Vanessa would be happy to show Eric the ropes and show him some cool spots to hang out in camp, and she's not the type to be put off by a cool exterior. What do you think?

Vanessa Monroe
Daughter of Hecate
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:34 am

And Memoire would be happy to be a ruthless trainer but the sweetest friend outside of that c:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:50 pm

@Akila: I can start one. Will probably be close to the weekend till I get it up though. I'll PM you when it's up.

@Vanessa: Could be fun, since he's pretty new at camp and a bit clueless about the monster mechanics. Any ideas on how to get that going?

@Memoire: I hope you mean archery training, cause Eric's quite good with his swords. I wouldn't expect him to go allong well with the 'sweet friend' part. Though that could, in itself, create a few akward/fun situations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:29 pm

Updated the available plots for Eric.
(Special call for Erebus kids: please pm me if you want to introduce him to his new family)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Monroe Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:19 pm

Well, Vanessa usually hangs out in either the woods or on Half-Blood Hill with Peleus, so Eric could run into her at either place. What do you think? Smile

Vanessa Monroe
Daughter of Hecate
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:23 am

I think it's a bit late for an introduction to camp, but if Vanessa is an archer, Eric could certainly use the help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:01 am

Rychard will take up the swords plot when he gets back. He, I think, is the only other person who uses twin blades.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:37 am

Robin van Dijk and Galen Heartstrong also both use twin blades.. Even Mark Black uses them.. But he might be gone for a long time.. Just saying Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Monroe Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:18 pm

Eric doesn't need to be new at camp to hang out on the Hill, just saying. Smile Vanessa knows a bit about archery, but she prefers magic for long-ranged attacks.

Vanessa Monroe
Daughter of Hecate
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:55 pm

Tynan Murchadh wrote:Rychard will take up the swords plot when he gets back. He, I think, is the only other person who uses twin blades.
Might be fun. Could you send me a PM when Rychard is available, so we can get this started?

Vanessa Monroe wrote:Eric doesn't need to be new at camp to hang out on the Hill, just saying. Vanessa knows a bit about archery, but she prefers magic for long-ranged attacks.
Yeah, I guess that's true. I realized though, that since he got claimed by Erebus, illusions are part of his arsenal now.
Since I'd think that's pretty close to magic, maybe Vanessa could help him get his head around that. If you like the idea, could you start up a thread?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:18 pm

Yeah, will do, should be fun. Training versus experience always yields interesting rivalries.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Monroe Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:12 pm

That sounds good to me, my posts might be a little slow though. Where do you want the thread to be? Any preferences?

Vanessa Monroe
Daughter of Hecate
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:22 am

Either woods or the hill coul do.
I dont realy mind slow posts... mine are not always as frequent as i'd wish for either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Monroe Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:47 am

Okay, I'll try to get something up later today or tomorrow. I look forward to RPing with you! Smile

Vanessa Monroe
Daughter of Hecate
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:05 pm

Updated the plotage a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:50 am

I guess that Sai qualifies as the trainee, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:27 am

I guess she does, yes. Though more poeple are welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:48 pm

Guess what...
I have a second character now.
You'll find him under Eric in my original post here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:21 pm

Updated with plots and claiming. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:25 pm

Updated with new character.

Have at it, people!

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:42 pm

*wrong account*

So I know you said Serenity has a harder time opening up with older kids, but I think she and Devin would get along really well. Maybe he could become a mentor or something? I think they just have really compatible personalities.
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Son of Discordia Ferocimus
Third Cohort
Praetor

Male Number of posts : 2481
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content