Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

〘 Aurora Aldenberg + Adrienné Belmonte 〙

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

〘 Aurora Aldenberg + Adrienné Belmonte  〙 Empty 〘 Aurora Aldenberg + Adrienné Belmonte 〙

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:45 am

〘 Aurora Aldenberg + Adrienné Belmonte  〙 Tumblr_mqaots6gXZ1qb9is3o1_500
17 | Homoromantic |Wall crawling Spiderman style into Laurel's DMs Single
Daughter of Ares

Ꮯharacter Ꭰescription :: ༄
Ꭺurora's had a life of privilege, growing up with her younger sister, Alyssa in Sweden, to a mother fortunate to own a large and very lucrative Corporation. Being the heir to such a vast amount of money, Aurora's grown to have a high sense of entitlement, and is slowly learning the responsibilities she'd need to manage something of the such. She's my ice queen, very frosty and rough on the edges, though there are a few people she'll warm up to, and if you happen to be one of them she'd do just about anything for you.

Ꮲlots ::
~Aurora's decided to stay in Camp instead of going out to the city this year, as she is taking online courses in dual-enrollment, working towards a college and high school education. The Swede is more studious than she may seem, and her academics have been taking up most of her life. She really wants that slip of paper, y'all.
~Enemies! Aurora makes these quite frequently, it would be hard for her not to with her cold and abrasive attitude.
~Friends! She could warm up to a few of these, but I'll warn in advance, she does take a bit of time to kindle into someone you'd want to be friends with. She needs plots! c:

〘 Aurora Aldenberg + Adrienné Belmonte  〙 Tumblr_n1ztmaUswo1sqgvgmo1_500
18 || Pansexual || Single
Child of Jupiter Acer

Ꮯharacter Ꭰescription :: ༄
Ꭺdrienné or as they prefer to be called by, Adri, is my little feisty one. They've got the best intentions, which can be lost in translation between brutal honesty and French screamed from half way across the room. Although they may seem intense at times, they're very easygoing and people-friendly, always willing to lend a helping hand or at the very least, some sort of snappy remark. They're still figuring out a lot of what they want to do with their life, and Adri's in a little bit of a crisis right now just trying to figure themselves out, between struggles with gender identity and a complete lack of direction in life... They're in a bit of a rut, but they're sure to smile it through, it's the least they think they can do. ( Adri uses they/them or she/her pronouns, and is nonbinary )

Ꮲlots ::
~ ADRI NEEDS PLOTS, HELP A DENNSTER OUT AND THROW SOME AT THEM, YE? :v
~ Seriously, anything goes. I need them all. Friends, Enemies, Someone to look after? I don't know but I want them all.
~

Dennie's note: These are just the ones I can think of, I'm more than welcome to do anything else! <3

Last edited by Aurora Aldenberg on Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:13 pm; edited 25 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated 12.31)

Back to top Go down

〘 Aurora Aldenberg + Adrienné Belmonte  〙 Empty Re: 〘 Aurora Aldenberg + Adrienné Belmonte 〙

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:06 am

Alex is always open to romantic intrest. Which I'm starting to realize might be bad for him... but anyway, if you want I'm willing to plot. Rudeness is a plus in my book.

Back to top Go down

〘 Aurora Aldenberg + Adrienné Belmonte  〙 Empty Re: 〘 Aurora Aldenberg + Adrienné Belmonte 〙

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:24 am

Alexander Orion wrote:Alex is always open to romantic intrest. Which I'm starting to realize might be bad for him... but anyway, if you want I'm willing to plot. Rudeness is a plus in my book.

That would be wonderful! Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:44 am

EDIT: Alot of stuff was changed, if you'd like to plot, just ask c:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:42 pm

I was thinking Aurora and Kallinike could be frienemy ish. Kallinike pretty much hates Aurora already, but she enjoys the fighting between them. It could be a both thing ^-^ PM me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:16 pm

m oo ;;;

I did some updates on this thing, anyone want to give it a go? [:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:13 pm

bae i could totally be your thing two; if sarcastic remarks every five seconds is your thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:50 am

Ꮜpdated : Ꮇarch 19th.2015

Ꮋey guys. So. I did some updating & redesigning. I don't know I have a fascination with typography and symbols don't look at me I'm a disgrace.

But anyhow. Plots have been updated! Yeah. Just PM me or comment or message me wherever if you're feeling it now, Mr. krabs.

Okay in all seriousness it's 2 in the morning and I'm updating a plot page.
I'm thirsty for rps. pls donate to the aurora aldenberg foundation
-waves bell & bucket-
please? ouo
danke.

@Ellie::: YE. you should kek me you weebling so we can like. Do the stuff. eyyyy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:00 pm

Maybe Thomas could be a sparring partner? And if I may ask, a guyfriend is just a friend that happens to be a guy, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:05 pm

That would be great! uvu)~

And yes xD just a friend, not like, dates or anything haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:07 pm

Mmkay, maybe he could be a guyfriend as well (Thought I'd check. Thomas has no interest in dating)

Would you like to start the sparring thread, or shall I?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:09 pm

Sure! That would work~

Would it be alright if you started ->^>)~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:11 pm

I'll get right on it, and PM the link to you \m/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:12 pm

Okay! (: Thank you so much, dude c:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2015 2:07 am

hehehe.... kek

just a bump <3333

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienné Belmonte Mon May 25, 2015 11:09 pm

Is it still double posting if I'm on Adri??XD

-holds shiny new roman up to the sky-

Anyhow, I updated this thing with a new charrie of mine ! <3
Drop a comment if you want to RP with either Adrienné or Aurora.
Adrienné Belmonte
Adrienné Belmonte
Daughter of Jupiter Acer
Second Cohort

Female Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2015-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 11:13 pm

Pretty sure nobody really cares too much if you doublepost on your plotpage, so long as it's not spammily so, but don't quote me on this.

This post, however, can be seen as spammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienné Belmonte Mon May 25, 2015 11:16 pm

I would reply with topkek, but that's even more spammy :^)

*plooooot*
woop now its relavent. kek.
Adrienné Belmonte
Adrienné Belmonte
Daughter of Jupiter Acer
Second Cohort

Female Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2015-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Tue May 26, 2015 11:30 am

Perhaps we can plot with Elijah and Adrienné some? He is a Praetor and all. Razz
But I think they could be friends, too.
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Son of Discordia Ferocimus
Third Cohort
Praetor

Male Number of posts : 2481
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 11:50 am

Ah, I would love too. I think the two would work out nicely! uwu

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Tue May 26, 2015 2:57 pm

I think they definitely would.
PM?
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 3:15 pm

Sure! I'm not going to be on my laptop for a bit so I'll be on Aurs, if you could PM me here that would be great uwu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:56 am

BUMP!

For this one, I'd love to have a round of Addy plots! @-@ If you have a Roman or even a Greek that is chill with Romans please RP with her! She's new and a precious cinnamon roll :,D Please RP with the pasta freak!!

Of course, Aurora threads are definitely an option as well u v u
I'll only be taking a few of them though, because for now Addy is the character who needs some time in the Dennie spotlight!!

Thank youu~

pls plot with me... maybe.... I don't bite!

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:45 am

I'd like to offer up Elijah for Adrienné plotting!
I'm getting back into the swing of things with him, and looking only for Roman plotting...interested? Very Happy
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:11 am

Ah, sweet! I'd love to have a thread with him & Adrienné uvu
More Roman plotting Very Happy <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next