Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adelaide Reid & Ronnie Riley

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Adelaide Reid & Ronnie Riley Empty Adelaide Reid & Ronnie Riley

Post by Adelaide Reid Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:29 pm

Adelaide Reid
20 (immortal at 18) || Huntress

Daughter of Hades : Hunter of Artemis

Short Character Description:

Running from her father and from her past, Adelaide joined the hunt. For a year she ran with her sisters but for the moment, the huntresses are staying at camp. They’ve been through a lot of trauma and need to recruit new members. Being the only child of Hades at camp, Addie has been reinstated as cabin leader. Now at camp, she’s tying up loose ends, trying to find news of her twin sister, recruiting, and training. However, she feels in danger of her past at Camp. While she was making a lot of mental progress, immersed in old memories at camp, she’s having to take a few steps backwards.

Desired plots:
~ Someone to RP with Addie while she experiences hard visions again

~ A new friend

~ An old friend

~ Anyone interested in joining the hunt, Adelaide could become a mentor figure and help point your character in that direction :]

Anything else?
I come up with lots of crazy weird plots, they are fun. If you need muse for your characters come at me Wink
You are all beautiful people ^^ Kthanxbai.

Ronnie Riley
18 || Pansexual || It's complicated

Daughter of Janus Praeditos : Fourth Cohort : Augur

Short Character Description:

Ronnie has recently been made Augur at Camp Jupiter and she’s dropped off the grid. Since her past life was so focused on being more powerful than those around her, Ronnie doesn’t want to fall back into that because it consumed her. Now that power is within her reach and the truths of her prophecies are soon to be revealed, without realizing it, she’s falling back into old patterns. Once encompassed by the world around her, Ronnie is beginning to crave again people and habits that destroyed her. The same habits that she would crave ceaselessly before coming to camp.

Desired plots:
~Ronnie likes to flirt, yeah. She likes to hook up, even more so. But no one ever stays for too long. It would be nice if she could find someone that wants to be with her for a longer amount of time. Ronnie’s feelings will never progress beyond desire, but she needs someone to understand and point out to her that she’s different. This character will probably get hurt by falling for Ronnie when she isn’t able to reciprocate, but down the road we can do fun things like yelling matches and meanness but also twisted up awkwardly with passion. Makes for quite the interesting story.

~A training partner possibly? Ronnie’s really about fighting. She does it a lot. With a big axe.

~Ronnie is always the darer – the person who likes to push others out of their comfort zone but no one ever does the same. If possible, Ronnie needs someone in her life that will challenge her and is confident enough to do so.

~PLOTS. Just anything. Ronnie needs to stop being a recluse.

Anything else?
If anyone is thinking of killing their character off or something big is going to happen in the near future, please come to me :] Ronnie could possibly rock the character’s world by foreshadowing glimpses of what is soon to happen in their lives.

Last edited by Adelaide Reid on Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:21 pm; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated 3/15)
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Adelaide Reid & Ronnie Riley Empty Re: Adelaide Reid & Ronnie Riley

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Hey, this is Noelle here and my latest char.  I offer Antonius as a witness to Adelaide losing her mind after the underworld thread.  He'd probably react, like, bewildered and not exactly knowing what to do, plus thinking at the same time that she's a weird Greek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:45 pm

Hmm.. that seems interesting, but I'm not quite sure how that would work. Him being Roman and she hating Romans. That in itself can help kick off the mental breakdown because she'll start seeing Hades, but do you have a suggestion of how they would meet in the first place?
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:32 am

I was thinking about the Woods, because Antonius wouldn't mind being in Greek territory since he's not all that hostile with them.  However if a Roman doesn't work for you, I can offer Noelle herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:21 am

He's from the old Camp Jupiter though, right? If that's the case it'll work out well if he can somehow bring it up. Maybe in the woods she'll hear him talking to himself? Unless it's something he would outright say..
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:33 am

I'd love to have Alex interact with Adelaide. There is a darkness in both of them, I think it would be interesting to have them talk about things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:40 pm

Yup, he's from the original camp in California.  I can humor him talking with himself, since it's imaginable for him to be muttering quietly, pretending to speak to his dead mother about how life is going and such.  And he can say something that has to do with being from the old camp.  And therefore Adelaide can hear him xD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:17 pm

@Noelle - Sounds perfect! This’ll be quite the interesting thread.
@Alex – Yes, but Addie is very slow to trust and it takes her a little bit of time to open up, so Alex would have to be more of an instigator in this thread.

And I want to say sorry because when I posted this I thought I had a ton of time to start new threads, but I found out I have my first exam tomorrow, two papers this weekend, and extra work all next week since I have a funeral all the way across the country the weekend afterwards and I'm missing 17 hours of shifts. So I might be able to get a post in, but I won’t be active in my replies until around October 4th or 5th. I’m so sorry again. This is awful of me but I just wanted to put that out there though I’m still happy to start these threads now.
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:49 pm

If you want I can start the thread for you.  I'm happy to do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:01 pm

Can I have James pop in? I'm sure things are going to get heated and perhaps he could be the one to calm everyone down? I don't know. Either way, I'm interested in participating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:47 pm

Okay that's fine. I'll try to reply as soon as I can. And that's fine with me if it is okay you, Noelle. I do really like the dynamic of 3 person RPs
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:59 pm

I'm totally happy with James popping in! This will a great thread for sure ^_^.

And I started our thread click

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:36 pm

BUMP:

It's all updated and things.
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:53 pm

Are we still planning to do Robert/Brutus and Devin stuff? We should discuss that.
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Son of Discordia Ferocimus
Third Cohort
Praetor

Male Number of posts : 2481
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:59 pm

Yes, we are! And we shall!

Uhmm, I think it would be the most interesting if Robert meets Devin first and they hit it off, because I can see them being very similar and wanting to be friends, but when they meet again Brutus would beat up Devin and they would hate each other Twisted Evil
It could be interesting it Robert is really naive and Devin could make a pass at him and he's just too innocent to notice (so Devin could take it the wrong way) but then he tries again when he meets Brutus and he notices, gets upset, and, like, punches him to start the feud.

Or not, I don't know if Devin and Angel are a thing. I just think it would be kind of funny. Otherwise, Devin would just have to be himself and that would be enough for Brutus to start provoking him.
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:03 pm

I'm definitely leaning towards Robert and Devin meeting first, too. I think they would definitely be able to form a friendship.
I guess we can figure out why Brutus would attack from there?
I doubt Devin would make a pass for him...he and Ángel aren't together yet (hey, that's a secret Wink ), but he still only has eyes for Ángel at this point. Though perhaps even talking about all that gay stuff would be interesting for Robert? I guess depending on how naïve he is...maybe that can lead to a Brutus attack (some sort of homophobia/not being cool with all that gay stuff?)

I'm heading to sleep, but let's figure this out tomorrow. Because awesome and stuff.
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:12 pm

Yeah, Robert's definitely naive and he's never been in a situation to talk about that sort of thing before, but Devin would really have to get under his skin for Brutus to come out in the same thread. But it's very probable to do it in two threads. Brutus wouldn't need to be provoked to mess with Devin, he just would. So that's a good option to keep in the open.
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:21 pm

*posting once more so I don't forget to*

I wasn't thinking that Brutus would come out in the same thread, more along the lines of the information being in Robert's/Brutus's subconscious so there would be something Brutus could subconsciously pull as a means of the hatred. If that makes sense?
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:35 pm

Yes, I can see that, I just never had it in my mind to do one thread, but it makes a lot more sense this way.
But yeah, there will definitely have to be some distinct conversation or action that brings him out. I'm fine with just playing it by ear and starting the thread. Along the way I can PM you to let you know what's working and what isn't. I'm also RPing with the character for the first time, and maybe it isn't the best idea to predetermine anything quite yet (as far as the conversation goes and such) because my characters do prove to have a mind of their own xP
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:11 pm

I totally lied about just one more post. XD

We'll PM to hammer out the details. We can come up with the type of vague ideas that can be easily molded depending on how things go. And we can always wait until you have a better feel for the characters it you'd like.

I guess just PM me tomorrow? Or email or Skype or whatever. ^^
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Third Cohort
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:44 pm

Hey, do you want to have a post lake Ronnie/Moira thread, seeing how neither of them really said anything to each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:52 pm

I would love that, but can we hold off just a little? I'm really behind on threads and school work to the extent that I'm stressed about making RP partners wait long. I'd love to plot it out, but I doubt I can start anything new for about a week.
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:01 pm

Oh I completely understand. The reason why I have been not writing rps recently it because of finals, technically I should be studying now for ones I have on Tuesday. I just wanted to mention it before I forgot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:02 pm

Ok, great! Thanks for being so understanding. But we should definitely have the thread! Maybe in the cohort this time? They're bound to see each other again soon...
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:09 pm

Yeah seeing how they are both in 4th. That makes since. Looking forward to it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next