Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning and leaving thread

+21
Charlie Fairley
Ana Larive
Emilia Song-Caro
Violet Clarke
Nicola Delton
Max Farraday
Flint Solus
Robyn Walsh
Olivia Serenity Steele
Naomi Brooks
Ruby Chen
Sarpedon Illicon
Myka Galanis
Calla Torquatus
Mia Ioannou
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Vanessa Monroe
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Will Solace
Cara
Adelaide Reid
25 posters

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

Returning and leaving thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Returning and leaving thread

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:01 pm

Well, now I know what that was meant for XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:39 pm

Well with the semester finally at an end I've returned from the dead

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:48 pm

I've been gone for the last couple of days, i'm getting back tomorrow night and i'll be able to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicola Delton Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:14 am

Ok I'm really sorry about my incapability to post recently >.< I'm drowning in school. I promise I'll be back on properly asap.
Nicola Delton
Nicola Delton
Daughter of Nemesis
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2015-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivia Serenity Steele Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:21 am

School started back. I never took my senior studies seriously last semester, so it's time for me to do better since I graduate this year. Posts will be late and in terrible quality and quantity, because I forgot how to... roleplay and write. It may sound stupid, (How can someone forget how to rp?)  But I kind of lost the will to write due to a certain incident involving muse and creative ideas... So if you would like to rp with Liv, just post in my Plot Page or shoot me a PM! I have a big project due in three weeks, as well as another reading project, So I'm pretty stumped! But I'll be back soon. Cya, HBH! 

Returning and leaving thread - Page 39 Slte
Olivia Serenity Steele
Olivia Serenity Steele
Daughter of Apollo
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2014-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:58 am

Hey!

So exams are in two weeks, which means I'll be hella busy until about the fifth of February. I'm sorry to freeze my threads, but after exams I am hoping to do some major plotting and get back into the swing of things, as I very much would like to develop and fix Jenna's personality to make her a bit more rounded. Anyways, sorry for the inconvenience, but I will be back as soon as school stops making my hair go grey!

Have a good one!
- J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flint Solus Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:03 am

Good luck with those exams!
I look forward to them plots we got planned!
Flint Solus
Flint Solus
Son of Hermes
Cabin Leader

Male Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2015-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Brooks Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:59 pm

Hey guys Smile

So, life has been rather busy with me recently with school starting up again. I'm doing my best to perform well this semester, and that means a lot of studying so that I can hopefully exempt a few exams at the end of the year. The homework load is heavy at my school, but things should calm down within the next few weeks. In addition to school, life has thrown my family a curve ball...my great uncle passed away last week, and that has been pretty rough on all of us.

I understand that these situations are probably minor in comparison to others, but it has been difficult to just sit down and write. I've made several attempts to reply to threads that have been sitting untouched for a few weeks, and it's hard to think of ideas/summon muse when I feel this stressed out...and honestly, forcing myself to write just stresses me out even more. Writing is something I do for enjoyment, and if I feel rushed then...nothing comes out right, and I don't feel as connected to my characters, if that makes any sense.

With that said, replies are going to be coming a bit slowly from me, but please believe that I am doing everything in my power to get to them. I apologize for any inconvenience this could be causing for people I'm role-playing or plotting with. I'll still be on the website, but again, replies will be slow. I'm going to try to get things under control over here so that I can catch up with threads and start plotting again.

I hope everyone is having a lovely year so far, and I'll be back soon! :3
Naomi Brooks
Naomi Brooks
Daughter of Morpheus
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Song-Caro Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:01 pm

I'm sorry about your uncle, Naomi. Don't worry about the threads—RPing is supposed to be fun, so don't stress yourself out about it. Take this time to breathe. Hope things get better soon! I look forward to RPing with you when you come back. Smile

I thought I'd post here to apologise to everyone I'm RPing (and exchanging PMs) with. The past few weeks have been quite stressful, so it's been difficult for me to come up with replies. I decided to drop my thesis though, which means I'll be extending for one more term just so I can have more time to work on it. Hopefully this will also allow me to manage my time better and to post more on here. Thanks for your patience!
Emilia Song-Caro
Emilia Song-Caro
Legacy of Neptune Sensitivi
First Cohort

Female Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2015-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:40 pm

By all the gods and goddesses on Olympus it has been a long time! I was so busy with school and life I forgot all you all were here. But I am back and ready to bring the Eros onto Half Blood Hill!

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Song-Caro Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:35 pm

Welcome back, Alex! I don't know if you remember me, but I was Lauren Natsuki on here in 2014. Looking forward to RPing with you again Smile
Emilia Song-Caro
Emilia Song-Caro
First Cohort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:08 pm

OH YEAH! I do remember, I like your new character. I just read literally everything you have on her. Very interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:16 am

I know I've been MIA for a while but it's gonna last a little longer. I want to post but I can't. I have many reports to finish, presentations to make and practicals to finish and right now it's consuming all my time and energy.

I'll be back to post as soon as I can. It's just not going to be soon. Probably in Feb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:23 am

Heya, just thought I'd post a little status update here because I'm going to be completely gone for a week starting Sunday, and I've been getting whooped really hard with school, so once I have all my projects and stuff updated I'll be back on! If y'all are still interested in keeping threads with me, feel free to shoot me a PM or Skype message and I'll try and get back to you ASAP. Tak!

- Dennie

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Reid Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:13 pm

Look Hello HBH. I miss you.
I have not died. Typically I set aside 8-10 hours of my week for HBH (staff duties, posting, and then lastly OOC) however, I am currently applying to study abroad. For the past few weeks, that has taken up all of my time for HBH and creative writing and I understand that I poofed a little. Until I get accepted/figure out my financial situation/declare my major I'm probably only going to be able to write 1-2 posts a week. So I'm not going to start any new threads until I figure my life out (!) I'm sorry to those I am threading with currently and I promise posts are coming soon. Lots of love I love you I love you
Adelaide Reid
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicola Delton Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:42 am

So... I've been MIA for a while and I'm really sorry about that! It's just I've had a lot of tests and stuff at school recently so it's been awfully hard to come on. But it's holidays now and exams are (mostly) over! I'm working on the long-awaited replies for all my threads right now. Sorry for the huge wait! :3
Nicola Delton
Nicola Delton
Daughter of Nemesis
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2015-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Song-Caro Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:48 am

Apologies to those who I promised threads / have yet to reply to, it's my mid-terms week so I'm not sure when I can post again. Thursday or Friday, maybe? Really sorry Dx
Emilia Song-Caro
Emilia Song-Caro
First Cohort

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Ioannou Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:57 am

OKAY!

So I feel really bad, lining up a ton of threads and then poofing off the face of the Earth. I started classes and I swear, it was like getting hit by a filing cabinet full of bricks. Good news is, I'm on Spring Break, so I should be able to get to them all...? So, if I'm threading with you, and you actually want to do this thing, PM me and I'll get to it ASAP. >_>

And I'm super, super sorry for poofing on you guys. T____T
Mia Ioannou
Mia Ioannou
Daughter of Jupiter Unitio
First Cohort

Female Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Emmanual-Wheelan Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:01 pm

*pokes head in and waves*

Hey y'all. I'm finally starting to work on coming back. I do apologize for my extremely long absence. As you may or may not recall, I had no computer OR cell phone access between September 21st and December 11th. (Okay, I did get a handful of 10 minute phone calls, but that doesn't really count in this aspect.) I got my personal cell phone back on the 11th of December, but it did not have internet capabilities. On the 12th, I moved across the country again. Somewhere around the 19th, I went to visit my family for two weeks. I got a computer, but access was severely limited. On the 2nd of January, I went back to my home without a computer. I finally had a smartphone for the first time in my life, but y'all know how much of a pain in the rear it is to type posts on those things. I tried to use the library computers here, but it took too much work to get around the blocks. So here we are, more than five months from my original absence, and I finally have my own computer again.

I am working on a comeback, but please know that my time will be severely limited. I'm basically going to school and working a full-time job at the same time. (Or you can think of it as me having a 24/7/365 job...) The point is that I will only be able to get on between 5:30pm and 8:45pm during the week. Weekends will be sporadic depending on what else is happening. (I'm currently running off of MST.) I do hope I can get back to RPing with all of you in time. I've missed you all!

--S
(Jack Wheelan, River Halvorson, Hanalise Winneshek)
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Jack Emmanual-Wheelan
Son of Venus Amatorius
First Cohort
Centurion

Male Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2013-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:58 pm

Hello to all I've promised threads with or replies to. My plan is to get things done and posted by or during the weekend. I had two papers and a short story to write so I've been a bit flustered. I'm turning in the story on Thursday so from then I can hopefully do more things!

-Cara

Cara
Admin

Female Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Song-Caro Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:55 pm

Okay so... first of all, I apologise to those I've yet to reply to (both in PMs and threads). You deserve prompt replies and better activity from me, and I'm terribly sorry I haven't been able to deliver. Secondly, I'm not too sure when I can be active (or at least, regularly post) again. I'm currently doing my thesis, and it's causing me terrible writing anxiety plus I just... I don't know. I just can't seem to RP as Gabby right now. I know losing your muse is a terrible excuse for not RPing, but that's really how it feels, and though I'd love to have it back and be more responsible, there's so much on my plate right now and yeah. I'm rambling.

I'll try to get some posts up on weekends, at least, but I really can't promise anything. If you've got plots with me, whether it's friendship, a rivalry or romance, feel free to make it so that it's not happening (or on hold if you still want to save it for the future) as I can't really commit right now. I'm really sorry for this.

I miss you all so much, and I hope you're all doing well.

--Lor
Emilia Song-Caro
Emilia Song-Caro
First Cohort

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Walsh Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:16 pm

Gonna miss having you around! Best of luck on your thesis!
Robyn Walsh
Robyn Walsh
Daughter of Aphrodite
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2015-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 8:37 pm

Hey, no, that's okay! Low muse/no inspiration to write is a completely valid reason for leaving. No one will hold anything against you so you've got nothing to feel guilty about. Replies, PMs, etc. can wait. You're entitled to time off and we'll miss you. Good luck on your thesis and everything else, I'm cheering you on! Don't worry about the site and focus on what needs to be focused on, lovely. You are top priority.

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus Tue May 03, 2016 12:47 pm

Helloooooooooooooooo!
So, as some of you know, I'm going back to Ireland in a few days (Saturday, to be exact) and I'll have my laptop, but I won't be on much during the days...even if at all at night.  And right now, it's finals week Suspect so my activity is shady already...but THEN after I get back from Ireland, I've got four days to myself then I'm off for work at a camp!  I'll be bringing my laptop there as well, I just have no idea what my schedule is going to look like, so please be patient with me <3 I know anyone who is RPing with me is already patient because lord knows my response time is so slow ^^"

But, yeah, I'm hoping to be on at least once or twice a week after I get back from Ireland <3  but, again, I'm not sure what's going to be going on when I'm at camp.  

Love you all <333333333
~B <3
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Legacy of Mars Translaticius
Second Cohort
Centurion

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana Larive Tue May 03, 2016 1:15 pm

It's cool Calla, hope you'll enjoy Ireland, it's truly lovely there Very Happy

And while I'm at it, people, I'm 6 weeks away from last tests anyway, so I'll be kinda busy too, apologies to anyone currently RPing with me.
Ana Larive
Ana Larive
Daughter of Discordia Sejungus
Huntress
Third Cohort

Female Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2016-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down