Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyler Kindall

4 posters

Go down

Tyler Kindall Empty Tyler Kindall

Post by Tyler Kindall Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:34 am

Tyler James Kindall

Tyler Kindall E74d1c12
16 Going On 17 II Heterosexual II Son of Eros
Appearance:
Tyler has a well-sculpted body, with six-pack abs, large biceps, and a pert ass. He stands at 5'11", has lush blonde hair, and medium-tanned skin. His eyes are a dark, brooding gray.

Personality:
Tyler often rubs off on people in the wrong way. He can be seen as a cruel, narcissistic, bastard who thinks highly of himself and enjoys belittling others. He is also a sore loser, and prides himself on his  ability to read other people well. He enjoys challenges, seeing them as new avenues to display his intellectual and physical superiority among the other campers. However, Tyler quickly loses his patience upon facing a formidable obstacle, or opponent, and is prone to violent fits of anger and recklessness. The son of Eros holds little to no feelings whatsoever towards his godly father, and lives to serve his mother and his family only. Coming from a line of prestigious, and well moneyed Southerners, he was forced to devote his entire childhood towards learning to become a better leader, and also taking up various forms of martial arts, in an effort to fulfill his mother's wishes of him becoming the 'best soldier in America.' He openly despises his cold-hearted mother for all the pain she had put him through, and sees her new, terminally-ill state of health as a fitting punishment from the Gods, yet he still holds a certain sense of loyalty towards her, and will do anything, even slaughtering innocent people, to make his mother proud of him. In short, most of his actions have been motivated by his wishes to become a 'good son' for his mother.

Seeking:
Friends/Frenemies= Tyler longs for a squad of campers to hang out with, and exchange ideals. Despite his shortcomings, he is a loyal friend, and a good listener, and is willing to help any of his comrades who are in need.
Romance/Flirtation: Tyler is a playboy, and often uses his good looks and Southern charm for his own nefarious purposes. He has never stayed in a relationship for more than a few months, and switches from one lover to another on a frequent basis. Despite all of this, he has had a few crushes, and has also been dumped a few times, by women who are better than him (or so he admits).
Sparring partner: Given Tyler's military background, he is well-versed in the arts of fighting and in weaponry. Due to this, he often looks down on others while he spars with them, and revels in playing vicious mind-games with his opponents. Tyler is actively seeking for a training buddy that can hold his/her own against the Son of Eros.
Enemies: Seeing as Tyler can be a bit of a dick sometimes, it would make lots of sense for the boy to have a few enemies. People who loathe him for an assortment of reasons, or are just put off by his behavior. Tyler might insult or ridicule those he deems inferior to him, but bears a certain measure of ill will towards his enemies, and will stop at  nothing to see them put back in their rightful place.
Mentee: Being the newly-claimed Son of Eros that he is, Tyler holds a certain degree of power over certain emotions, particularly love. Although he has barely even tested his powers, he is very curious in trying them out on others first. He is willing to listen to other people, and give them dating advice, in the hope that he can get a better grip on his new-found abilities.

Ongoing Relationships:
Flint Solus: Friend
Robyn Walsh: Former crush/Friend/Future Mentor
Nicola Delton: Friend/Frenemy?
Daelia FItzgerald: Acquaintance/ Mental Obstacle
Gabrielle Fontaine: Flirtation/Potential Love Interest
Alesia Mikaelson: Friend/Frenemy?
Lorne Arford: Friend/Frenemy?
Myka Galanis: Acquaintance

P.S. Feel free to PM me if you are interested in plotting together. I don't bite. Much.
P.P.S. I'm looking out for someone who could fill up the Sparring post, or Enemy post, or even Mentee post.
Thanks for reading this!

Last edited by Tyler Kindall on Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:33 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated)
Tyler Kindall
Tyler Kindall
Son of Eros

Male Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2015-10-05

Back to top Go down

Tyler Kindall Empty Re: Tyler Kindall

Post by Myka Galanis Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:14 pm

Tyler & Myka

Little bby Myka might be able to bring out the heart in him? She's five...and adorable af...^^
Myka Galanis
Myka Galanis
Unclaimed Legacy

Female Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2014-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Kindall Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:47 pm

Sounds good to me! Tyler's good with kids (or so I hope)
Tyler Kindall
Tyler Kindall
Son of Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:10 pm

Awesome!  Do you have skype by chance, otherwise we can plot more via PM? ^^
Calla Torquatus
Calla Torquatus
Legacy of Mars Translaticius
Second Cohort
Centurion

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Kindall Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:52 pm

Nope sorry, my webcams broken Smile
Tyler Kindall
Tyler Kindall
Son of Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Song-Caro Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:39 pm

Tyler Kindall wrote:His biggest flaw has to be his eagerness to impress his terminally-ill mother though, who has been the architect of all the bitterness in his childhood. 

I know we've already got a Tyler Gabby (Gayler lmao) thread going on right now, but I thought this might be an interesting parallel they could bond over. I've read in your sheet that Tyler's from a rich family, which is another thing they have in common. So, rich kids with mommy issues? This should make an interesting plot...  Razz

Also that Tyler & Myka thread is adorable af I'm totally not stalking

Last edited by Gabrielle Fontaine on Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emilia Song-Caro
Emilia Song-Caro
Legacy of Neptune Sensitivi
First Cohort

Female Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2015-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:46 pm

I don't know how Tyler likes to make fun of people, but, if done correctly, I could see Lorne being a sort of enemy, despite a somewhat similar past. Plus, even if Tyler doesn't make fun of Lorne in the right way, it would still develop a hatred between the two as it wouldn't affect Lorne, he wouldn't react. As someone who enjoys to annoy my class mates irl, not getting a reaction annoys me, so, I assume that not getting the desired reaction form someone would annoy Tyler. Correct me if I am wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Kindall Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:39 am

@ Gabby: Oooh, that sound's like a great idea. Tyler has a really complex relationship with his mom anyway, coming from a wealthy family with high expectations and all.

@ Lorne: You got me at the enemy part, dude. Tyler would LOVE to hate Lorne, but it wouldn't really affect him if Lorne ignored him or anything. He'd most probably view Lorne as some kind of inferior being to him. What would piss him off though, is losing to people he underestimates at anything. As a matter of fact, he despises losing, period.
Tyler Kindall
Tyler Kindall
Son of Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:39 am

Well, my good sir, we need to start plotting. However, school is starting back up (hooray), so I will be on even less then now, which wasn't a lot to start with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Kindall Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:34 am

Awww, That's too bad Lorne, was looking forward to becoming enemies lol...

Nevertheless, I am still searching for the right one out there (to hate), so PM me if you guys are interested ;p

Tyler Kindall 3790054
Tyler Kindall
Tyler Kindall
Son of Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:59 am

Hopefully things should start slowing down, as my concert is now over with. I should be on more

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Kindall Sun May 29, 2016 3:21 am

Well, the track meets are finally over!!!!!
Can't think of a better way to waste my study time than RP'ing, so somebody please PM me if you're down to plot. I don't bite. Well, not at first though.
Tyler Kindall
Tyler Kindall
Son of Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:05 am

Since Jenna and Tyler are complete opposites, I think it would be interesting to see how the two children of love interact. I am thinking maybe they could form an unlikely friendship where they constantly challenge each other? Maybe Jenna can help him become more of a people-person and more compassionate, while Tyler helps build Jenna's confidence in herself? PM me if you're interested

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum