Post by Guest on Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:37 pm

XYLIA
Picture (size 200x200)
30 || CREATURE -FEATURE || SINGLE
Xylia, Dryad of the Maple Tree

Short Character Description:
[insert description here]

Desired plots:
~Mentee: as one of the oldest beings at Camp, she has, over the years, in addition to senior campers, become a mentor of sorts, or more of a guiding and consoling spirit, to many campers. We can work out the details but each relationship of this sort should be unique to the dynamics of the characters.

~Confidante: As a dryad, Xylia is more inclined toward the company of females. Though Xylia is gender-fluid, Xylia needs a confidante and companion, with whom she can connect on this level. Overlap is possible with other categories. Could be male or female or somewhere in between as long as they can somewhat relate to femininity.

~ Friend: Looking for a couple of long-time friends (presume at least 5+ years) and a few new friends (1-4 years);

~ Little brother/little sister: could be some overlap, but as Xylia is outside the framework of camp, with all the family relationships, and having no local family of her own, there should be some whom - more than just friends - are like little siblings. Sign up for this and be prepared to be called a sapling, Little Tree. After all, isn't human life short in the eyes of a tree?

• Emma Myers
  • Alesia Mikaelson

~ Scourge of the Maple : shenanigans ensue, perhaps sone mutual scorn. Watch your step if you dare litter in her presence.

Anything else?
Bear with me as I get a handle on Xylia's character and personality. A few things you should know: Xylia is gender-fluid which means Xylia expresses herself as a masculine or fining personality as the inclination arises. Currently expressed as a female personality, Amy change will.be indicated in the title of a post or in direct conversation.[/u]
-----------------------------
On-going Plots:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Upcoming Plots

Last edited by Xylia on Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:46 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Xylia, (Maple Dryad)

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:08 am

So Alesia already spends almost all her free time in the nature around Camp, so her affinity for the creatures that dwell there is already pretty high. Maybe a friend or little sister? Whichever you think Alesia would fit better as.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:30 am

Hey there Alesia, how about we try friend, and if our characters hit it off, we can go ahead and say "little sister". Very Happy We could PM or just post, whatever you'd like

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:14 pm

Hello, Xylia!

So I'm not sure if Aurora has gotten back to you about a thread with me included, but if you like we can RP sometime?

Jo was homeless for most of her life, and since arriving at Camp she's stayed at the Woods more often than a Cabin. I'd add in a couple of dryads sometimes, and they were usually mean to her, then teasing, but now on "teasingly friendly" terms.

I know this doesn't sound like Xylia at all, but I'd assume there's a lot of dryads in the woods! Maybe they'd recognise each other, spoken before, or never met at all?

Just an idea, feel free to ignore!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top