Max Farraday plot page

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Max Farraday plot page

Post by Max Farraday on Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:09 am

Max Farraday

16 years old     I   I     Bisexual     I   I     In a relationship

Son of Erebus

Short character description

Max Farraday used to be an extremely lonely and broody boy; forced to live on the streets after his mother's death in a war in the far East, he had to become a burglar and a thief in order to survive in the unwelcoming home that was the corrupted town of Fort Hoft, Alabama. Living a miserable life, his life turned around as a group of Laestrygons found him and attacked him, forcing him to flee along with a Satyr to Camp Half Blood.
Being finally safe after all these years, Max had all his time to grieve now, drowning in sorrow and suffering. But, thanks to the effort of Robyn Wlash, Jenna Mallory Winkel, and most importantly, Emma Myers, he accepted the death of his mother and started to move on with his life, being more open and warm, despite his remaining desire to be one with the darkness.

Desired plots

Friends

Max definitively needs some friends (or even frenemies). Anyone is welcome!

Ennemies

Now this is a little tricky; Max absolutely needs some ennemies, but what I have in mind is him abusing his powers to terrify people at night or even ambush them. Thus, his identity would not be revealed, as he'd use his cape and hood to hide himself from the gaze of others.

Last edited by Max Farraday on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:48 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : This really needed a refont.)
Max Farraday
Son of Erebus
Cabin Leader

Male Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2015-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Max Farraday plot page

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:23 am

Hey!
I was wondering if maybe Emma and Max could start out friends/neutral, but we could be enemies. Emma REALLY needs an enemy role.
And Emma could also challenge on the agility course, seeing that one of her strengths was agility.

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Farraday on Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:25 am

Well, it all depends on Emma's action. Max can become very hostile if she act the wrong way toward her as he can count her as one of his few friends.
Max Farraday
Son of Erebus
Cabin Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:31 am

Same with her. She can be all sweet but insults and people not wanting her around ticks her off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:26 pm

Max, we need to do stuff together. Especially after he wounded Olivia. Akiko is most definitely extremely angry about that, and will blatantly seek him out for revenge, regardless of his powers. She has enough faith in her swordsmanship to take him on. This definitely would evolve into them being enemies, since she'd never forgive anyone who hurt a close friend, like Olivia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Farraday on Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:25 am

Sure, sounds interesting. But Max would probably be enraged if she disturbs him during one of his quiet times in the wood.
Max Farraday
Son of Erebus
Cabin Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:02 am

That's okay, with her Recent Claiming, Akiko can most definitely hold her own in combat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Farraday on Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:18 pm

Beware Akiko; even if he listens to Robyn, provocating Max into combat is an open invatation to unleash his hate, and go as far as almost killing his opponent. But anyway, sure, sounds like a great idea! I still hope Max wouldn't be brought to hating Akiko, they have similarities in their emotionnal suffering (Max's mother is dead, Akiko seems deppressed every time she's mentionned from what I undestood.)
Max Farraday
Son of Erebus
Cabin Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Farraday on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:49 pm

Plot page update; Max needs Ennemies!

Max Farraday
Son of Erebus
Cabin Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus on Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:09 am

Yooo so if Max tried to freak Jenn out in the night an enemy would be made ^^. It'd be very interesting for plot because Emmax

Calla speaks in #cc0099||Myka Galanis|Jenn Mason
Twin banner by Seph <3

Hillywoods by Z!  Calla's armour, gladius, helmet
Calla Torquatus
Legacy of Mars Translaticius
Second Cohort
Centurion

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2013-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down