Jenna Mallory Winkel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna Mallory Winkel

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:09 pm

Jenna Mallory Winkel

15 || Heterosexual || Single
Daughter of Aphrodite

Short Character Description:
Jenna has always been the altruistic and affable girl; thus, she readily befriends people and is extremely loyal to her friends. She is quite talkative, and is always there to give others advise or just lend a listening ear. In fact, Jenna has always been able to read people very easily, and therefore she often gives good advice. She loves to play sports and is the friendly-competitive type. Although Jenna was a natural born athlete, combat has never been her strong suit. This being said, she is make some progress with sword and hand-to-hand, but she still has a long way to go. Jenna is very intelligent and has a true eagerness to learn. Due to the fact that she is a child of Aphrodite, Jenna is a complete perfectionist and she constantly feels the need to be great at everything; thus, Jenna’s fatal flaw is that she feels the need to always be perfect and please everyone she knows, because of this she is often very hard on herself. Another one of Jenna’s downfalls is that she has tendency to say things she doesn’t mean when she is very upset, like many children of Aphrodite seem to do. Yet, it is very rare to see Jenna upset, as she tends to be a very happy-go-lucky person. Lastly, Jenna is a very heterodox daughter of Aphrodite, as she does not believe in materialism and can be quite tomboyish. (But she still appreciates a good outfit every once in a while.) Additionally, Jenna has the ability to charm speak and has the power of empathy, which only enhances her naturally strong social skills.

Desired plots:
- Friends: Jenna is ALWAYS looking for new friends to make! She loves to chat and is an amazing listener.
- Mentor: :Jenna already has a very wonderful set of mentors at camp, but would be more than happy to be a mentor for another camper.
- Sparring: Jenna has been receiving great lessons from fellow campers and has begun to really hone her battle abilities; now, she feels like it is her turn to help other campers that are struggling to become warriors, as she once was.
- Laugh Out Louds: Jenna is a very upbeat, outgoing and adventurous girl, but she can be the klutzest athlete ever. Because of this, I am looking for some really light, funny and action-packed adventure threads that Jenna can experience with her friends.
- Long-Term Love: To match Jenna’s very nonconformists child of love personality, I would very much like to have her in a long-term relationship. This being said, a lot of plotting would be required and I would need to make sure that the character is the right match for Jenna; thus, this option is not to be taken lightly!
- Everything: Jenna is always up for an adventure and trying something new; you want it, she’ll do it!

Anything else?
As a side note, I have been authorized by the awesome staff of HBH for Jenna to have charm speaking abilities! Also, to note that Jenna is only a summer camper, meaning I will only be RPing in the summers and occasionally during school breaks or long weekends.

Last edited by Jenna Mallory Winkel on Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:45 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : I AM BACK!!!!!)

Back to top Go down

Re: Jenna Mallory Winkel

Post by Adelaide Reid on Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:13 pm

Hi and welcome! I'm Robert, a moderator here and I'd be happy to help if you have any questions at all. I also really like your character and think that my other account, Adelaide Reid, would make a good mentor. Addie's a daughter of Hades and so she isn't so keen on the bubbly happy type of person, but since she's joined the Huntresses of Artemis, she's trying to come to terms with the fact that people are different and I think taking a camper under her wings is exactly what she would need right now.

Would you be interested? We could have a meet thread to see if they get along then if they click, Addie would want to help her learn to fight and stuff like that. PM me if you want to plot! ^^
Adelaide Reid
Huntress
Daughter of Hades
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-11-25

View user profile http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:52 pm

Romance is literally my middle name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivia Serenity Steele on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:07 pm

Jenna may seem a bit... too perfect in Liv's mind, maybe they can be enemies? (I know your on break so I'll wait ^^)
Olivia Serenity Steele
Daughter of Apollo
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2014-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan on Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:58 pm

I feel like Jenna and my boy Izzy could be interesting together. I think she would be able to teach him a lot about feelings and dealing with them and all.
But I think they'd definitely get along...if you're up for posting with a Roman.

Thank you to all the Hillywood voters...so, so honored! <3
-----------------------------------------
Characters:
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan & Devin Casales & Izzy Abney
-----------------------------------------
Elijah speaks in #78c7c7
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Son of Discordia Ferocimus
Third Cohort
Praetor

Male Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2010-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:51 am

I'm back, so maybe a bump is in order?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:58 pm

I would be interested in plotting with Jenna! So Steven is a very grim and serious guy and someone upbeat would do wonders for him. He also kinda sucks at fighting with a weapon atm, so Jenna could mentor him? Given his mentality, it would be a humbling experience for a daughter of the love goddess (someone he wouldn't initially regard as a fighter) to teach him. He's a Roman as well, and he needs interactions with Greeks. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top