Vance Major

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vance Major

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:41 pm

V A N C E_M A J O R

17 || Bisexual || Single

Unclaimed Demigod

Short Character Description:
Vance has grown up in the foster care system his entire life. As such he has abandonment issues and, currently, no close relationships. He pushes people away out of fear that they'll leave him eventually, but has a soft spot for younger kids because he tends to see himself in them. He's fiercely independent, stubborn, and sometimes callous, and looks out for himself above all others.

Desired plots:
~ Girlfriend/Boyfriend
~ Old friend (one he's known before Camp - he grew up in NYC so our characters could have met at school/the park/a pizza place/etc.)
~ Training partner
~ Someone to show him the ropes
~ A younger kid to take under his wing (he's still new to being a demigod, but Vance has a bunch of street smarts and skills to share!)
~ Best friend(s)
~ Rival(s)

Anything else?
Uhmmmm~ if you have any other plots that aren't listed here and you're interested in trying, I'm pretty much open for anything! Also, if you'd rather talk over kik, AIM, etc just message me and we can exchange usernames!

Back to top Go down

Re: Vance Major

Post by Flint Solus on Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:48 pm

Flint is a New Yorker, maybe Vance knew him when they were younger. They're also roughly the same age Smile
((I am posting in quite a few plot pages lately, but this is because everyone has such great characters!))

Last edited by Flint Solus on Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Flint Solus
Son of Hermes
Cabin Leader

Male Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2015-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:57 pm

Hello!!

I think it might be interesting to have him and Arista meet. They're quite similar when it comes to the stubborn and independent part so I think they could either clash or get along. Arista can be a little difficult at times but she's a good girl at heart, even if she doesn't believe that herself at the moment. She's struggling with her sanity and her views on the world and maybe with his rougher background he can help her realise that going through bad things doesn't make her evil or something? Unless you'd prefer them rivals or enemies but well, I think they might just work as friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Riley on Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:13 pm

Hey! Welcome >.>
Ronnie grew up in NYC and they're the same age. The two very well could have gone to school together and depending on the type of people Vance hangs out with, they could have known each other quite well. Ronnie was really into the party scene.
Ronnie Riley
Daughter of Janus Praeditos
Fourth Cohort
Augur

Female Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:27 pm

@Flint: sounds good to me! Vance is a year older so maybe he and Flint were a year apart in school? or they could have had part-time jobs at the same place, been in the same extracurriculars, etc. it's up to you! Vance is also brand new to camp so we could do a thread where they each find out that the other is a demigod?

@Arista: yes, absolutely! Vance needs friends (whether he wants to admit it or not) ^_^ He doesn't consider himself to be not-evil, per se, as he's consciously aware of his selfishness and increasing lack of empathy towards others (but at the same time, acceptance is the first step towards change, amirite?) but he would feel all warm and fuzzy and useful to be able to help Arista with her sanity, even if he doesn't feel that his own is where it needs to be right now.

@Ronnie: Vance was always pretty responsible for a kid his age, and never really got into the party scene. Buuut they could have been acquaintances in school? Maybe they shared a class together and got paired up for an assignment a couple of times. And now they could bond over the shared experience of both being demigods Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Flint Solus on Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:31 pm

That sounds like an excellent idea for a rp! Shoot me a pm and we can talk about how they used to know each other, and where they meet up again Smile
Flint Solus
Son of Hermes
Cabin Leader

Male Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2015-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:48 pm

Lol, maybe it'll be a subconscious exchange. He shows her she's not evil and by helping her he slowly goes back toward the more social circles? If you want that to happen that is. Arista isn't the most social person but well, she does have some friends, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Riley on Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:27 pm

That does sound great and all, but Ronnie isn't exactly one to "bond". In fact, she's a little on the evil side. It would be interesting to "catch up" per se, but, if you're looking to get along with someone or have characters bond, I have a much kinder Greek demigod. He's sixteen and also in the Hermes cabin. That's also an option!
Ronnie Riley
Daughter of Janus Praeditos
Fourth Cohort
Augur

Female Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down