GAME NIGHT!! (Elodie)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: GAME NIGHT!! (Elodie)

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:24 pm

As Akiko looked over the tower, opting to not make a move, she frowned softly. Elodie had just asked her why she and her mother had been arguing...that was a...very bad topic for her. But, Elodie was still her friend, so she felt that she deserved to know. It was because I confronted her about lying about who my father was...she and I argued back and forth nearly endlessly about it, but eventually I just was fed up with it..that's when a Satyr named Dylan came and took me back into the states. Things got crazy then, and I'd rather not talk about it.. She said as she pulled the hem of her dress down lower, hiding the edges of a faint puncture wound's scar. This was all that remained of the battle she had against a pack of Hellhounds. It was a terrifying, insane battle..but she had won. She lived through it and was here.

But, that said..she didn't like to talk about it. She wore dresses to hide the set of four puncture wounds that were on her leg. They were a reminder of how easily she could get hurt in battle. She needed to improve her focus, which is why she brought so many games, on top of the fact that she just wanted someone to play with. She had been bored, but today had turned out to be a very thought provoking one..

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivia Serenity Steele on Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:18 pm

Elodie frowned when Akiko mentioned her and her mother arguing. From what the older girl was saying, her mother was reluctant to tell her own daughter tht her father looked like the famous actor/country musician who was well known and loved in all of South Carolina. It sucked that Akiko had to go through that, maybe her life wasn't all that perfect all along... Since the older demigod didn't want to talk about wgat happened afterwards, Elodie decided to change the subject. "You're move by the way."

(Sorry its short, didnt know what to put v.v)
Olivia Serenity Steele
Daughter of Apollo
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2014-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:10 pm

As she looked at the tower, Akiko saw something brilliant that she could do if she did the block movement properly. She could make the entire tower rest on the back end of itself, by taking out one side of the middle. So, with that in mind, she tapped the block slowly, six times. Eventually, it popped out of place...but the rest of the tower came with it. She threw her hands up in defeat once it finally fell. Well..geometry was never my strong suit. She said with a giggle. It was a joke she learned from her mother, what she would say whenever she had a problem making out shapes. It was because her mom needed glasses, and they both knew it..but they couldn't really afford it. At least..not the cost of the appointment. She smiled as she looked at elodie. I didn't let you win either. I thought that this strategy was gonna work. I was going to pull the front corner and make the rest of the tower balance on the other three. But, that didn't work. She said as she shrugged, smiling. She was feeling a lot better than she was a bit ago, strangely enough. Maybe it was because Elodie had started to relax, maybe it was because she truly thought she had made her feel better. Nobody really knew. I'll pick up the blocks. She said as she bent over and started sweeping them all towards her other arm before picking them up one by one, dropping them back into the box.

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivia Serenity Steele on Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:28 pm

When Akiko said she wasn't trying to make her win, Elodie started to have mix feelings for the girl. Was she trying to tell the southern girl that she sucked at playing board games? Did she knock over the tower so Elodie wouldn't feel like a loser? It was tough being a sore loser but she knew Akiko didn't mean to make her feel worst. Elodie would rather bury her feelings then tell her friend how she felt, Elodie knew how hostile she can be when confronted by bullies or her own personal demons...

Elodie smiled and looked at the other board games that were sprawled on the floor, "Do you know how to use any sort of weapon, Akiko?" The southern girl asked as she picked up the torn Monopoly box and wrapped her fingers around the torn hindges, it showed that the game might have been used since the nineties, she pulled out the game with a smile on her face, waiting for the older girl's reply.
Olivia Serenity Steele
Daughter of Apollo
Cabin Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:06 pm

When she was asked if she knew how to use a weapon, Akiko nodded. Two actually: A katana, basically a samurai sword, and a knife, because packaging on mortal things is evil, and I needed to learn how to use a knife to get things open..so I pretty much know how to use a knife to just swish swish stab things, rather than anything fancy. Same goes for the sword. She said as she took the monopoly box and opened it up, unfolding the board as she raised an eyebrow. There were a lot of places she hadn't ever heard of on it. But, she at least knew the basic rules thanks to online monopoly. She put the cards where they needed to be..and then realized that there were no dice. That..was a problem. So...we don't have any dice....this is a very big problem. She said with a nervous chuckle.

They really needed dice, but because this game was so old, the dice must have gotten lost at some point. Do you guys happen to have any dice here? She asked with a nervous smile. If she had known this monopoly game hadn't had any dice, she wouldn't have taken it. But, she had taken it, so she had to deal with that. It was going to be fun to improv a monopoly game if they didn't have any dice. Considering that this was the only game she'd grabbed that had dice, she had no dice she could pull from any other game. So it was very likely that they wouldn't be able to play if they didn't have any in the barracks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivia Serenity Steele on Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:20 pm

Katana? Say no more, she can learn how to fight if Akiko taught her. "There is no dice around here... My fellow barrack mates aren't a fan of board games," She said with a frown, she sratched Finn behind the ears and looked at Akiko as she heard some of the Fourth Cohort members come into the barrack, "Well, looks like they're here, we can continue next week or two if you want. Or we can go into the woods and you can teach me how to-"

And suddenly, all of the Roman demigods came innto their respective barrack. The smell of sweat started to feel the air as they walked in to either socialize or change into their clothes. She leaned over to Akiko to whisper in her ear, "Fight with a sword," she leaned back and started putting the Monopoly game back. "I had fun, Akiko, no one has really taken the time too, never mind, I hope I see you soon." The southern girl would stand up and hold out her hand as if to shake it.

(Another bad post, my writers block came back T.T)
Olivia Serenity Steele
Daughter of Apollo
Cabin Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:36 pm

Right when Elodie attempted to ask her to teach her to do..something, the barracks suddenly became flooded with romans again, causing her to freak out, picking up the mess she had made quickly, smiling as she heard Elodie ask her to teach her how to use a sword. She threw all of the rest of the games into her bag as Elodie held her hand out to her, making her smile. It was good seeing you too Elodie, and meet me in the woods in a few days, hopefully I can get some fairly light swords to teach you what I know. She said as she shook Elodie's hand, and then pulled her into a friendly hug that lasted only a few seconds before she let go. She had plans now, she had to get some lightweight swords from the armory, or the Hephaestus kids. Hopefully she could find a katana or two by then, otherwise she would be having trouble herself. But, she was also willing to teach her how to use a knife. As she picked up her bag, walking towards the door, she turned around and waved goodbye to elodie, smiling as she left the barracks, headed straight back for the main camp now, rather than camp jupiter. 

(Topic End)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top