Akiko's Plot Page

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Akiko's Plot Page

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:12 pm

Akiko Lunarus
16 || Lesbian || Single

Title: Unclaimed

Short Character Description:
Akiko is a very friendly person, with a slight introverted streak. However, it has been seen by those who know her well enough that she has a hero complex, protecting people that may run into harm, which was proven on the plane with Dylan the Satyr, whom she protected both thousands of feet in the air, and on the ground before a pack of hellhounds. However, she is also reckless, and loves to take risks, such as jumping out of moving vehicles and getting harmed, and also to the point of not properly planning for a situation. Yet, the most compromising part of her personality is that she has quite the acceptance complex, falling victim to shots of depression if she finds that a group of people do not accept her. However, thanks to her shared bloodline, she has an extremely potent level of ADHD, never being able to focus on one thing for an extended period of time, which is only kept in check if one forces her to, or if she takes some form of medication that lowers the level of energy she has. 

Desired plots:
-Some friends to keep her from getting tempted into doing stupid stuff
-Love Interest (Already Taken, just felt a need to list it)
-Best Friend
-Rival
-Some Gaming Buddies
-Someone or several people to help her get some familiar things (A Katana, Some manga, Various Japanese Knick-Knacks such as paper fans, and definitely some japanese snack foods)
-A fellow nerd to talk geeky things with, hopefully along with anime, if she's lucky.

Anything else?
[umm...I guess I could say that, if the person who has currently taken the love interest spot is okay with it, you can ask her about attempting a love triangle, and other than that, every other role is capable of being filled by multiple people] [The person to ask if your interested in a love triangle plot would be Elodie Borealis]

Last edited by Akiko Lunarus on Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Akiko's Plot Page

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:52 pm

Maybe Nilem could fill in the gaming buddy spot? xD and I would say friend to keep her out of trouble, but quite frankly he would be of no help in that criteria. (probably would only make it worse)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:22 pm

If your still around, I'd be fine with that. 

Also, updated this with a few new plot points I'd enjoy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flint Solus on Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:46 pm

Gaming buddy. Flint can do that! Smile
Flint Solus
Son of Hermes
Cabin Leader

Male Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2015-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:37 pm

Sweet ^__^ Video games or board games? Don't fully remember if video games were a thing in camp or not x:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flint Solus on Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:55 pm

I'm sure some of the Hermes kids would smuggle video games in if they weren't allowed
Flint Solus
Son of Hermes
Cabin Leader

Male Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2015-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:33 am

Since I simply returned with her a year older, I'm reclaiming this, just keep in mind that she's 17 now, not 16 ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:52 am

Ageha can most certainly help with anything Japanse! Apart from that she loves anime too. Maybe besties or just regular close friends? I think they might get along well? Maybe thread them and see what happens? (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:08 pm

I imagine that she'd easily fill the best friend bit ^^ Though, it would be really funny to see Akiko's initial reaction, considering that she was convinced she was the only person in camp that had an ethnic background xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Farraday on Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:28 pm

About the stuff, you should ask our best Hermes kid, Flint.
Also, Max would do a great rival/friend, depending on how they meet and in what circumstances. Now that he is claimed, he's rather closed with new people.
Max Farraday
Son of Erebus
Cabin Leader

Male Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2015-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:48 pm

Lol, they should stick together for that reason alone Very Happy Apart from that Ageha is kind of rebelling against the 'no phone' thing so a call or two to her mother and she's sure to have anything that Akiko wants imported, lol. Money isn't really an issue for Ageha. Ageha is still very new to camp so it'll be good for her to have a good friend Very Happy 

Apart from that they're both unclaimed so they could totally turn it into a guessing game who their parents are! Shall I start a thread for them to meet or do you want to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:22 pm

Yeah, this is gonna be awesome! I would heavily prefer that you start it though ^^;

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:23 pm

And to do things in order: It'd be interesting to have an unclaimed be the rival of a claimed kid..this could potentially be very interesting. Once again though, I would prefer that you start this ^^;

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:33 pm

Akiko Lunarus
17 || Lesbian || Single

Title: Unclaimed

Short Character Description:
Akiko is a very friendly person, with a slight introverted streak. However, it has been seen by those who know her well enough that she has a hero complex, protecting people that may run into harm, which was proven on the plane with Dylan the Satyr, whom she protected both thousands of feet in the air, and on the ground before a pack of hellhounds. However, she is also reckless, and loves to take risks, such as jumping out of moving vehicles and getting harmed, and also to the point of not properly planning for a situation. Yet, the most compromising part of her personality is that she has quite the acceptance complex, falling victim to shots of depression if she finds that a group of people do not accept her. However, thanks to her shared bloodline, she has an extremely potent level of ADHD, never being able to focus on one thing for an extended period of time, which is only kept in check if something or someone forces her to, or if she takes some form of medication that lowers the level of energy she has. 

Desired plots:
-Some friends to keep her from getting tempted into doing stupid stuff
Friends:
Hope Mathis

-Love Interest: Olivia Serenity Steele

-Best Friend: See above

-Rival

-Some Gaming Buddies

-Someone or several people to help her get some familiar things (A Katana, Some manga, Various Japanese Knick-Knacks such as paper fans, and definitely some japanese snack foods)
-A fellow nerd to talk geeky things with, hopefully along with anime, if she's lucky.

Anything else?
[umm...I guess I could say that, if the person who has currently taken the love interest spot is okay with it, you can ask her about attempting a love triangle, and other than that, every other role is capable of being filled by multiple people] [The person to ask if your interested in a love triangle plot would be Olivia Serenity Steele]

Last edited by Akiko Lunarus on Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Torquatus on Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:02 pm

Just popping in to let you know that you can edit your posts here <3

My character, Jenn, likes to have new friends Very Happy

Calla speaks in #cc0099||Myka Galanis|Jenn Mason
Twin banner by Seph <3

Hillywoods by Z!  Calla's armour, gladius, helmet
Calla Torquatus
Legacy of Mars Translaticius
Second Cohort
Centurion

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2013-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:05 pm

But the first post was made by guest? I didn't think those could be edited? I think she reposted it for that reason? 

-skips out- 

PS: I'm working on the thread next! I'll pop in a link when it's done!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:26 pm

Yeah, I had to reclaim this since the last time I was on here I ended up vanishing x:

Anyway, while she may not be on exactly the friendliest terms with groups, she does like the idea of having more than just a few friends Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:58 pm

http://halfbloodhillrpg.forumotion.com/t8031-where-is-the-sushi-akiko#503019

There is the thread Very Happy I hope you don't mind me saying Ageha went to sit beside Akiko! Enjoy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:01 pm

page has faced a bit of updating, adding people into categories and whatnot ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top