Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coraline Adler

Go down

Coraline Adler Empty Coraline Adler

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:06 pm

Coraline Adler
Coraline Adler LKLNKDC
17 || Straight || Single
Unclaimed Greek

Short Character Description:
Coraline is a city girl. Raised by her grandmother in New York City, she's always been used to the busy life. Coraline has always felt as if she's lived in her older brother, Grayson's shadow (that is, before she was separated from him and brought to camp). Nonetheless, he was her absolute favorite person in existence; he always had her back and they were inseparable. Musicals were also a fairly big part of Coraline's childhood -- though she visited many places on her daily wandering about NYC, she instantly grew attached to Broadway. Being an imaginative little girl from the start, always having a book nearby, it's no surprise she found a deep appreciation for musicals. Despite being apart from her grandmother and her brother, Coraline is still a very kind and warm-hearted person. She likes making friends and going on adventures, with the secret hope that one day she'll run into her brother again.

Desired plots:
- First and foremost: someone to lead her around camp! Coraline's new here, she has not the slightest clue where to go.
- Friends friends friends friends. Coraline's lonely.
- A best friend: someone (girl or boy, I don't care) who will go on Coraline's crazy adventures with her and they can be cliché besties, yanno.
- Maybe someone who doesn't like Coraline so much? They could find her kindness overbearing and obnoxious.
- A close guy friend who is awfully overprotective over Coraline and likes to tease her, a really playful relationship.
- Possibly some flirting plots?

Anything else?
If you have any other ideas or suggestions, I'm totally open to them!

Back to top Go down

Coraline Adler Empty Re: Coraline Adler

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:36 pm

Would lily be a good cliche best friend? She's awfully shy, but I think kindness will get her to open up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:04 pm

Alex is good at flirting and teasing if you want to do he overprotective one. It seems like Alex actually. If you want something else too I'm pretty much open to any plottage. Let me know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:18 pm

I PMed you both! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum