Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lillian Waters

Go down

Lillian Waters  Empty Lillian Waters

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:28 am

Lillian Waters
Lillian Waters  Hollywood-actress-hairstyles-Anne-hathaway-hairstyles-4
16 || Straight || Open to a relationship but it would have to be with someone close to her
Demigod, unclaimed

Short Character description:
Lillian is shy on the outside, but once you get to know her she is quite lively. She doesn't have many friends, but those she does have are often very close to her. She is small, gentle and very loveable. Her moods change quite easily, and she has claustrophobia. Her mother died when she was seven, and she has never fully gotten over it. She is quite peaceful, and rarely becomes angry. However when she is angry she doesn't stop until justice is declared. She will only get angry when her friends are hurt or in danger. Even though she is small, she is a good fighter. She hates to be described as weak or insignificant, because that's what most people see her to be.

Desired plots:

~An older friend who is like sibling to her and is very protective.
~A best friend who is quite girly, and lively.
~A trainer who can help her become more skilled.

Anything else?
I'm open to any other plots or suggestions you may have. Smile

Back to top Go down

Lillian Waters  Empty Re: Lillian Waters

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:21 am

I can help with skill factor somewhat. Basically with knives. There are some other plot Ideas as well but I don't think they have fully developed yet. PM me if you are Interested.

Alex

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum