Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asher Tempest

Go down

Asher Tempest Empty Asher Tempest

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:28 pm

sunny  Asher Tempest  sunny
Asher Tempest Zspt86
17 || Bisexual || Single
Greek Demigod

Short Character Description:
A bit of a sarcastic bad boy rebel, Asher's really soft under his hard exterior. He's the son of an A'list blues singer so he's got his fair share of a screwed up childhood. His father was a severe alcoholic who poured his soul into his music. Asher does the same with his art and songs. He plays the guitar, loves a little romance, and is the kind of guy you want hug as he pushes you away from him saying "noo I'm too much of a bad boy for this soft stuff".  He cries a little too easily and falls in love, may times and really easily. He's a bit of a downer realist sometimes, and he can be kind of insensitive, but over all he really likes being liked. Don't let his hard shell or black belt in shade throwing put you off, he's a good and loyal friend.

Desired plots:
~Romance. I'd love to see him play with someone. Maybe break a heart or find someone who can reel him in. Looking for action with guys more then girls but ay whatever comes my way I'll make work.
~Friends. Asher really needs a solid group of bros and ladies. He needs someone to jam out with more then anything. I'm open to almost anything honestly.

Anything else?
My plate is free at the moment so throw anything my way! I really want to get to know you guys and you're characters so give me a shot please! I promise I don't bite Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Asher Tempest Empty Re: Asher Tempest

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:21 pm

Lita doesn't play much music, but she does appreciate it. Maybe they could talk music?

Does Asher have a weapon? Thomas can fix him right up, if the answer is no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:31 pm

*poke* heyyy

Could Asher and Jespice meet? It could be a friendship or romance type thing. If you want just pm me and we could work out some of the details Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down