Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lauren Natsuki

Go down

Lauren Natsuki Empty Lauren Natsuki

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:26 am

Lauren Natsuki
Lauren Natsuki Tumblr_nb7r9zpZdI1tj0brdo1_250
16 || Pansexual || Single
Unclaimed Demigod

Short Character Description:
As Lauren got to meet new (and very attractive, thanks to the gods' tastes) people in Camp Jupiter, Lauren found herself becoming quite addicted to either flirting or setting up the reputation of being a formidable, multitalented demigod. Though she wouldn't admit it to herself, she strongly cares about her reputation and loves the idea of either being envied or admired. A believer in the power of love, kindness and friendship, Lauren also does her best to be compassionate and kind towards people, but her growing hypocrisy, bouts of irresponsibility and impatience may slow down her growth as a person. It should be noted, though, that despite Lauren's obsession with how people perceive her, she understands deep down that as a Roman demigod she has got responsibilities, and at her best she handles her responsibilities with determination and a sense of honour.

Lauren loves Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Harry Potter and mahou shoujo anime. She is a huge pop culture buff and likes distracting enemies by being sarcastic and using pop culture references. She would've really liked Peter Quill / Star-Lord if she had been able to watch Guardians of the Galaxy.

Skills: Fashion, violin, gourmet cooking, horticultural design
+ Openminded, witty, resourceful
- Escapist, self-absorbed, rebellious

Desired plots:
~ Friends
~ An enemy who eventually becomes one of her most trusted friends
~ A romantic interest would be cool. Random flirtations are also cool.
~ I'd like for Lauren to eventually become a really good leader and for her to inspire camaraderie amongst people, especially people who seem to hate each other at first. Like some sort of “friendship is magic” meets “Breakfast Club” thing. Anyone up for that? Smile

Anything else?
~ I would love other plot ideas as well.
~ I write lengthy posts (my average word count is about 900-1000, I think). I can RP with shorter posts, but I think my minimum word count is 400 words. So there's that. Smile

Last edited by Lauren Natsuki on Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:00 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : character description update)

Back to top Go down

Lauren Natsuki Empty Re: Lauren Natsuki

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:42 pm

We're already in the thread together, and Asher loves the mouth on her! I think these two would have amazing gossip fest's even though she's roman and he's greek...I'd love to see what more these two could do together Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:36 am

Oh, definitely! I can totally see an Asher and Lauren friendship in the future, and plotting with you about what they can do in the future would be cool. XD

*cough I think they can go "boy hunting" together or something as well cough*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down