Claire Williams, complicated.

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:33 pm

Claire Williams
--
Suggested PB: Bella Thorne - Bonnie Wright - Sophie Turner

Species: Demigod
Nationality: Either Roman or Greek

Plotline:
Arista has the ability to see ghosts. Although this plot is only just spinning off, it's going to be a very important thing to her. Arista will befriend the ghost of a young girl that kind of stalks/haunts her. The want add is for the twin sister of this ghost Arista keeps being bugged by. Arista will become close friends with the ghost and at some point she will meet the (still living) sister of her best friend. The idea is that Arista will be forced to deal with her powers as a Hades kid and come to terms with death and other unpleasant things she's been avoiding. This pretty much means it'll be an extremely emotional plot for both of the parties involved.

Personality:
Claire's personality is open, although it should be known her sister Tamara was extremely stubborn and temperamental. Tends to get her way but was a very nice and caring girl. She was very close to her sister and her temper and stubborn side only showed when she really put her mind to something.

Relationship with requesting char:
I'm hoping future friends, although that will have to be figured out through RP.

Other:
Tamara, Claire's twin sister, died at age 14. Both knew they were demigods but they never got to camp before. Arista will know a lot about Claire before they meet because of Tamara's ghost. I'm open to somebody taking up Tamara but I don't think a lot can be done with a ghost...

Back to top Go down

Re: Claire Williams, complicated.

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:49 pm

Woops! You know I totally forgot to post here.

I think I would like to take Claire, if that's okay with you? ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:29 pm

YES!!! You can take her for sure! Have fun with her!! (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:27 pm

Yay!

I'll talk to you more about it while I'm writing the character sheet, and I'll make sure to send you that before sending it off too ^__^

Thank you Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top