Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lukas Blakewood

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lukas Blakewood - Page 2 Empty Re: Lukas Blakewood

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:16 pm

They're in the same cohort too, ahahahah this is the best coincidence ever.  Razz
It'd definitely make a great plot though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:43 pm

I was debating if I wanted to double post to mention that. Yeah, I laughed pretty hard when I read your character description because of this coincidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Monroe Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:08 am

Hey there, Vanessa is available if you're looking for a friend or someone easy-going to flirt with. Wink

Vanessa Monroe
Daughter of Hecate
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:03 pm

I am really looking for a male partner for Lukas, but I have no queries whatsoever regarding him flirting with Vanessa. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Monroe Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:50 pm

Yeah, I just thought she'd make a good flirting-partner/friend, if that's okay with you. Not a girlfriend, but just someone who could help him hone his flirting skills. Wink

Vanessa Monroe
Daughter of Hecate
Cabin Leader

Female Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:08 pm

Haiiii, we need to figure out details of our thread and who's starting and all that. Assuming we're still going with the plot we talked about...
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Son of Discordia Ferocimus
Third Cohort
Praetor

Male Number of posts : 2481
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:39 pm

Okay, and this is Noelle here with my new male character.  Antonius here can assist in introducing Lukas to camp life (he's an oldie from the first camp).  He's decently polite enough, but is more on the quieter, colder, and distrustful side, but another Legionnaire will just have him acting casual.  Although he might judge a bit, depending on whatever Lukas does that makes him judgmental.   

And I still need to get him into a cohort, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:29 pm

Hello Noelle! I would certainly enjoy the two of them meeting. Lukas has somewhat evolved into Camp life now though - so it'd be the more finer details if there are any of those ? (Like picking up on Lukas' slight lack of Roman authority and stuff like that.) From comparing the two characters Antonius is somewhat more structured than Lukas is, I can see. Lukas is a bit of a wild hearted guy who's pretty kind too. He's a bit out there in terms of how he carries himself - very hard to embarrass. So the two would have an interesting plot together for sure. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:04 pm

I can see Antonius advising Lukas to be more respectful to Roman authority.  He's not super strict, but he'll just casually and quite firmly suggest that Lukas bend himself a bit to fit in, especially if he catches Lukas doing something not Roman-y.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:07 pm

^^^Could anyone who I previously plotted with here please PM me to get stuff into Thread stage if you still want to go forward with plots? I just need to know which ones I'm continuing with. Smile

I've done a little update to the plots here too, my Lukas muse is super good right now, so yeah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:12 pm

Hello people, I'm looking for a few more plots, not too many though just fyi. I've updated a little so if anyone's interested then let me know. Feel free to come up with your own ideas too. Thank you!
(SFTDP(?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:35 pm

If you're up for it, it would be kind of funny to see how the blessing works on Aurora. Her sexually is lesbian, but she doesn't lack attraction to guys, if that makes any sense. She's a bit more fluid with things. I wonder she'd react, especially with Aurora having a what she thinks is a crush on someone else. This wouldn't really be anything long term or such, but blessing plots sound fun (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:12 pm

Sounds like a great plot idea actually! Where would you like them to meet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:19 pm

I'm fine with Aurora crossing into Canp Jupiter if Lukas doesnmt want to come to CHB, otherwise maybe we could do it at the Strawberry Hills or the Hill ¿  eue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:01 pm

How would you feel about them meeting in the Woods? Lukas hasn't had a nice stroll there yet which is a little odd considering I have always pictured him as a strolling type. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2