View previous topic View next topic Go down

James Demarco

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:52 am

James Demarco

via GIPHY

19 || Asexual || Single
Son of Morpheus

Short Character Description:
Appearance: James is tall and surprisingly built, like a soldier rather than a wrestler. You can still see a lean, skinny guy under all the muscle, though. He has dark brown hair, now shortened and cut, and his eyes are a dark brown almost black color. Sometimes, there's a flicker there, something shifts within his eyes. Don't think about it too much, unless those eyes are fixed on you. He has a grizzled beard, dotted with grey flecks.

Personality: James is... Complicated, to say the least. A long time ago, James was the most approachable man in Camp Half-Blood, well-known and well-liked. His warm, comforting nature deemed him a friend to all. Until, well... Until we delved too deep into his powers. He grew obsessed with his dreams, until soon he couldn't tell dream and reality apart. Only after harming both of his closest friends and spending almost a year surviving on his own away from Camp did his mind heal.

Now, James Demarco's warm love has chilled. He is gruff, grizzled and cold. You might catch him telling a joke or sharing kind words from time to time, but he has become quieter and calmer than before. Keen and wiser than his years, he has a lot of advice to provide to younger campers, should they brave approaching him with their problems. His loyalty to his friends is never wavering, and it's with them that he is willing to open up, and feel comfortable being himself again.

Desired plots:

James has taken up sword tutoring, but his class is quite advanced. Unless your character has a basis on swordplay, I don't suggest taking his course.

James has never felt any romantic attraction before, but is currently not looking for a relationship. If you think your character has a specific reason to be with him, please PM me!

He needs to spend more time with fellow Avengers, but also with anyone who needs his talents. James is a very experienced and skilled dreamwalker.

[u]Anything else?

If we want to start a thread together, I would love for active PMs! Let me know when you're active/inactive or when you've posted!

Last edited by James Demarco on Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:05 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated info)

Back to top Go down

Re: James Demarco

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:15 pm

I offer up Arista as a friend!!! She's got quite a temper but us a very kind girl at heart. I think they could get along well, if he can handle her temper at first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:22 am

Updated July 26!

Back to top Go down

Post by Devin Casales on Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:33 pm

I know we sort of lost our post when Easton vanished, but would you be interested in a thread just the two of us?
Devin Casales
Son of Hypnos
Cabin Leader

Male Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2014-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:49 pm

Yeah, totally Smile that could be really fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan on Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:57 pm

Jumping around accounts like a boss. XD I'll PM you in just a second (from Elijah, because I don't feel like going back to Devin XD)

Thank you to all the Hillywood voters...so, so honored! <3
-----------------------------------------
Characters:
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan & Devin Casales & Izzy Abney
Elijah speaks in #78c7c7
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Son of Discordia Ferocimus
Third Cohort
Praetor

Male Number of posts : 2481
Registration date : 2010-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:48 pm

Added updated info, new plots, and new James!

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan on Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:10 pm

ME!ME!ME!ME!ME!ME!
(By which I mean DEVIN!DEVIN!DEVIN!)

Also, if you'd be interested in trying something romantic with a guy, I have an adorable gay boy who I think might be a good match.

Thank you to all the Hillywood voters...so, so honored! <3
Characters:
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan & Devin Casales & Izzy Abney
Elijah speaks in #78c7c7
Elijah Emmanual-Wheelan
Admin
Son of Discordia Ferocimus
Third Cohort
Praetor

Male Number of posts : 2481