Half-Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tormund

Go down

Tormund Empty Tormund

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:26 pm

Tormund Smith
Tormund Tumblr_maqrdgQ3eZ1qkdght
Eighteen || Heterosexual || Single
Unclaimed Greek Demigod

Short Character Description:
Tormund Smith is a shy young man who had run away from the Orphanage he called home in New York. He does his best however to protect those whom are younger than him no matter what the cost may be. He is currently taking a gap year between High School and College to learn how to protect himself, but plans to attend college next year.

Desired plots:
~Friends
~Rivals
-Sworn Enemies
-Future flatmates for college

Anything else?
I'm open for pretty much anything so just ask away and nine point nine nine nine nine nine... out of ten times you'll get the plot ^^

Last edited by Tormund Smith on Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Tormund Empty Re: Tormund

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:44 pm

I think I could try to use my character as a friend to help Tormund come out of his shell a little bit. ALSO! My friend is making a Roman character that'll be going to college, so she could do the flatmate storyline once her character is approved. I don't remember if she said she was making a lesbian girl character or a straight dude, but either way, no need to worry about your budding storyline with Calla. ^u^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:07 pm

*poke poke* not sure if Jes and Tormund would be friends or not but we could make up a plot? they're about the same age so we could work something out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 2:56 am

Sorry guys! I thought I had responded to this! Are you guys still interested in plotting with Tormund?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 7:03 pm

i am still interesting in plotting with you Very Happy (i'm a little busy cuz of tests at my school but I can still plot and rp some)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 1:41 pm

I am as well. I just got done with all my finals, so snap crackle pop I am ready to plot, baby!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum